PDA

View Full Version : Is there any filipino here in the site that live in Devon?

bread2lk
17th June 2009, 22:00
I am Living in Plymouth just wanna know wether there's anyone here (member of the site) living in Plymouth or Devon, I would love to know if there's anyone here, thanks a lot.

Happy_Now
19th June 2009, 20:09
Hello bread2lk,
Im also here just near you. Hope everything is fine with you

Jay&Zobel
20th June 2009, 11:36
I am Living in Plymouth just wanna know wether there's anyone here (member of the site) living in Plymouth or Devon, I would love to know if there's anyone here, thanks a lot.

Hi Bread2lk, Welcome here!:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo: (I like BreadTalk Food chains in Manila, they are awesome! But tinapays are so expensive hehe):bigcry::D

Hello bread2lk,
Im also here just near you. Hope everything is fine with you

Hi Happy_Now! Welcome back :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::)

Terrielicious
21st June 2009, 00:01

Hi I have a friend who just arrived here in the Uk and looking for friends but she is in Exeter she is not a member here but i can give u her YM if u want but first i will ask her Im sure she will say yes as she is wanting to have some friends closer to where she is living. Too bad we are too far tho.. :)

bread2lk
27th June 2009, 12:47
Hi Terrie
That is nice of you, if you could pls, I am fine here but feel bored sometimes..thanks alot.

Sim11UK
27th June 2009, 21:16
I used to go camping quite often, near Plymouth, at a place called Noss Mayo/Newton Ferrers, with friends, maybe you know it?

We used to go into Plymouth a lot...It's lovely walking along the Hoe & down to the Barbican...There's a great place to have breakfast there, called Cap'n Jaspers.

We're hoping to have a bit of a re-union, in september there, just before I go back to the Philippines to get married. :)

Happy_Now
28th June 2009, 03:40

Im here at Plymouth, hmmm hope to see you sometime:cwm34:

ivybridge
16th August 2009, 18:32
We are in Plymouth also, give us a shout:)