PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here from Scotland?

fabdey01
17th June 2009, 13:05
Hi ya want to meet filipinos particularly here in scotland :)

Sophie
17th June 2009, 13:07

Hello fab, welcome to the forum :Hellooo::Hellooo:
There are members here from scotland, i know one in particular, its tin.....i'm sure you will hear from her soon here :xxgrinning--00xx3:

fabdey01
17th June 2009, 13:16
Hi sophie!! ok thanks for the info :) I am just so excited to meet filpinos here and hopefully to be friends with them. Me and my fiance always go out to malls,in cafe and been bonding and having good time with his friends,But of course there are times you are missing to speak in tagalog hahaha,be with other pinoys cos im also missing my friends back home and it is very nice to meet some peers here especially we are very far from our home country.

Sophie
17th June 2009, 13:26
Hi sophie!! ok thanks for the info :) I am just so excited to meet filpinos here and hopefully to be friends with them. Me and my fiance always go out to malls,in cafe and been bonding and having good time with his friends,But of course there are times you are missing to speak in tagalog hahaha,be with other pinoys cos im also missing my friends back home and it is very nice to meet some peers here especially we are very far from our home country.

I totally understand how you feel....and i can totally relate as i've also just been here 3 months and a week to be exact.....
And so far this forum has been really fun, not to mention meeting and gaining some nice filipina friends here as well.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I'm sure you will do fine as well :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jay&Zobel
17th June 2009, 13:50
Welcome here Fab!!!

fabdey01
17th June 2009, 13:51
hi Zobel!!

Arthur Little
17th June 2009, 13:52

:Hellooo:Hello ... welcome to the forum and, in particular, to *Bonnie Scotland. [And it really *IS!]. I live in the 'Fair City' of Perth with my Filipina wife, Myrna. Whereabouts are YOU located?

fabdey01
17th June 2009, 14:00
hi arthur!! hahaha!! of course i also want to meet people from different places in UK thats why i joined this forum.But since i lived here in scotland its easier for me cos i can meet them out for a tea or going to shops in high street :)

I am presently living in dunfermline and most of the weekend we go to edinburgh to visit my fiance's parents :)

Cheers

IainBusby
17th June 2009, 15:19
hi arthur!! hahaha!! of course i also want to meet people from different places in UK thats why i joined this forum.But since i lived here in scotland its easier for me cos i can meet them out for a tea or going to shops in high street :)

I am presently living in dunfermline and most of the weekend we go to edinburgh to visit my fiance's parents :)

Cheers

Two of the members on the forum, Ging Ging and Ricky (gingxrick) live in Dalgety Bay which is near Dunfermline.

http://filipinaroses.com/member.php?u=674

Iain.

james999
17th June 2009, 19:02
welcome to the forum I'm from Glasgow and myself and my fiancee are starting the process on the 2nd of July when she drops of the application at the VFS offices so here starts the long wait

fabdey01
17th June 2009, 19:14
Hi Iain thanks for the info :) yeah been to dalgety bay and i love the houses there amazing view to forth bridge :)

fabdey01
17th June 2009, 19:23
hi James!! thank you

Good luck to and your fiance :)

I know how it feels been to that waiting process i always keep on checking my cellphone and waiting for the message from VFS..

Good luck to both of you :)

God Bless

fabdey01
17th June 2009, 19:24
hi James!! thank you

I know how it feels been to that waiting process i always keep on checking my cellphone and waiting for the message from VFS..

Good luck to both of you

God Bless

tiN
17th June 2009, 23:13

Hi Fab,

Welcome to the forum:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

One of my friends also live in Dalgety Bay, she is looking for a friend also and usually we meet up either they will go to my place or we will visit them. We live in Perth, ( Arthur and I are nibs:D:D) If you would like to meet, just give us a message we will be glad to meet u. Just keep in touch:)

Take care.

tiN

ps u can send me a message thru my ym :D

fabdey01
18th June 2009, 10:55
hi Tin!! woww ok yehey :cwm12:BouncyHappy: i will keep in touch with you guys :)

Thanks for giving response on my thread :)

Im excited to meet you and some of your friends :)

Cheers

fabdey01
18th June 2009, 11:11
ei tin u can send me message on my YM lotionpowder83

fabdey01
18th June 2009, 11:18
I have restricted access here in forum maybe bcoz im still a newbie thats why cant see any profile details like YM or AOL :Erm:

Mrs.JMajor
18th June 2009, 11:20
You look alike Fab and tiN :D:) parang pinagbiyak na bunga-(Tawi can u understand that) lol

fabdey01
18th June 2009, 11:29
:D yeah same hair and singkit!

tiN
18th June 2009, 20:50
You look alike Fab and tiN :D:) parang pinagbiyak na bunga-(Tawi can u understand that) lol

Spot On Ate J:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

:D yeah same hair and singkit!

I havent notice that ah..:Erm::Erm::Erm: same hair and singkit...:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

bagaholic
18th June 2009, 23:04
[QUOTE=fabdey01;143142]hi Tin!! woww ok yehey :cwm12:BouncyHappy: i will keep in touch with you guys :)

Hi Fab,
Im also living here in bonny Scotland hehehe in hamilton not far from glasgow, are you going to the barrio fiesta this sunday? Im looking forward to meet my fellow kababayans.:Hellooo::Hellooo::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Arthur Little
18th June 2009, 23:11
[QUOTE=fabdey01;143142]
Hi Fab,
Im also living here in bonny Scotland hehehe in hamilton not far from glasgow, are you going to the barrio fiesta this sunday? Im looking forward to meet my fellow kababayans.:Hellooo::Hellooo::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

:Hellooo: My Filipina wife Myrna and I plan to attend this event! :9:

Arthur Little
18th June 2009, 23:24
You look alike Fab and tiN

So far, I've had the pleasure of meeting tiN in person, but not Fab/Dey ... and :rolleyes: ... yes, I believe there IS a resemblance!

Arthur Little
18th June 2009, 23:36
parang pinagbiyak na bunga-(Tawi can u understand that) lol

:Erm: Maybe Tawi CAN ... but alas, I CAN'T ... though I'd LIKE to. Maybe you would translate it for me please, Juliet? :D

Tawi2
19th June 2009, 09:41
It means look-alike arthur,Bunga means look similar,I think the english of that is doppleganger or clone :Erm:

Mrs.JMajor
19th June 2009, 09:51
:Erm: Maybe Tawi CAN ... but alas, I CAN'T ... though I'd LIKE to. Maybe you would translate it for me please, Juliet? :D

It means look-alike arthur,Bunga means look similar,I think the english of that is doppleganger or clone :Erm:

Pinagbiyak na bunga means cut the fruit in the middle so look into both half, same and fair, also another example

Cocunot(niyog) cut it by Knife "bolo"(itak) into half, thats it pinagbiyak na bunga or biniyak na bunga

Bunga its like bearing fruit from the said tree

pennybarry
19th June 2009, 09:57

Their eyes look alike. Same chinita:omg::D

Tawi2
19th June 2009, 10:11
magkapareho ng mata:omg:Maybe they were seperated at birth like Danny Devito and Arnold Swarzenegger in the movie "Twins" :Erm:

islander
19th June 2009, 17:15

hi fab!

im also from scotland, particularly livingston, west lothian.

btw, welcome to the forum!

fabdey01
20th June 2009, 12:01
[QUOTE=fabdey01;143142]hi Tin!! woww ok yehey :cwm12:BouncyHappy: i will keep in touch with you guys :)

Hi Fab,

HELLO bagaholic!!! barrio fiesta?

fabdey01
20th June 2009, 12:02
hi fab!

im also from scotland, particularly livingston, west lothian.

btw, welcome to the forum!

hi ISlander!! thanksss

I live in dunfermline

GaryFifer
3rd July 2009, 13:37
hi ISlander!! thanksss

I live in dunfermline

Ah live in Kirkcaldy here. Hello to you! Jessica is from Maasin, but living Angeles City.

acs
19th July 2009, 19:21
Hello welcome to the forum...

bryryb22
23rd July 2009, 12:03
hello Fab, I also live here in Scotland, just near Dundee :Hellooo:

Arthur Little
23rd July 2009, 12:57

:Erm: Just a suggestion: [not attempting to play 'Cupid' or anything!]. One of our newest recruit happens to be a young man who's introduced himself as 'bryryb22' ... he's a Filipino presently living in Scotland, and looking to meet new friends through this site.

tiN
23rd July 2009, 18:58
:Erm: Just a suggestion: [not attempting to play 'Cupid' or anything!]. One of our newest recruit happens to be a young man who's introduced himself as 'bryryb22' ... he's a Filipino presently living in Scotland, and looking to meet new friends through this site.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Arthur ur barking at the wrong tree :doh:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

bryryb22
24th July 2009, 14:03
:icon_lol::icon_lol: hi fab! :BouncyHappy: :)

maldita26
1st November 2009, 15:48
hello!!!
also stayin here in scotland, but in paisley,,,
only go to the city to do some shopping but love to meet filipino

gingging
1st November 2009, 17:29
hi fabdey01, gingrick here, we use to live in dalgety bay but now live in dunfermline, balfour grove ging has many friends here now
most filopinas know her, we just got back from the phils on thursday morning (29th Oct) already had a a few filopinas round
eating dried fish (masama very bad smell) but its gings way if you want to get in touch just leave her a message ok take care

artist68
2nd November 2009, 00:55
Hi tin do you know any filipna woman i can talk to online, or even in edinburgh, after all they are the most beautiful woman in the world and i do i have a soft touch for dark eyes and long black hair.
Dont trust these dating sites.
Thanks.
A.

PAT
2nd November 2009, 03:20
There is many here in Scotland,just too cold to go outside :icon_lol:hehehe,
think my wife is hibernating now,she spend many hours in bed,wears my lambswool jumper and 24 hours heating plus electric blanket:bigcry: