PDA

View Full Version : Newcastle and Leeds Fiestas - 27th & 28th June

Piamed
15th June 2009, 14:51
Dear all

Are any of you going to be attending the above? I met some great guys last year at the Leeds do, and will be attending both te Newcastle and Leeds ones this year.

It will be fantastic as this year my queen and princess will be in attendance as well as Buntis sa Gateshead and her bana also.

Ana_may365
15th June 2009, 14:56
im goin'there this time but im think is a parade of 'tisbun' pilipina there:D:D:D.i am going to meet vanessa there and some of my friends who i meet also in filipino festival in york.:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Piamed
15th June 2009, 15:01
OK, then for sure we will meet in Newcastle. We did not go to the one in York - maybe next year. I know the Leeds one will be great also.

Sconnie
15th June 2009, 19:44
We will be going to both also.

Hope to see as many members as possible over the weekend.

pennybarry
16th June 2009, 06:29
im goin'there this time but im think is a parade of 'tisbun' pilipina there:D:D:D.i am going to meet vanessa there and some of my friends who i meet also in filipino festival in york.:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Wish I could take our friends club. We're all childless lol and we're 4 members.
So you'll meet also sexy not buntis pinays:icon_lol:

Do you have exact address of venue Ana? I misplaced my address given by Georgea filipino store in Newcastle:doh. Please :D

thejarvs
16th June 2009, 07:14
We are certainly going to Leeds, we might go to Bradford also, not sure about Newcastle or York even though I guess it's not too far to drive.

Ana_may365
16th June 2009, 15:25
Wish I could take our friends club. We're all childless lol and we're 4 members.
So you'll meet also sexy not buntis pinays:icon_lol:

Do you have exact address of venue Ana? I misplaced my address given by Georgea filipino store in Newcastle:doh. Please :D

hiya!sis,this is the exact add:
'pista sa nayon sa new castle'
westgate sport centre,football field
newcastle upon tyne.
see u there soon!i hope that after this we gonna have a party every week :D:xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

pennybarry
17th June 2009, 06:43
hiya!sis,this is the exact add:
'pista sa nayon sa new castle'
westgate sport centre,football field
newcastle upon tyne.
see u there soon!i hope that after this we gonna have a party every week :D:xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Thanks Ana. Any postcode? Hubby is not a good driver because he depends on his TOMTOM:icon_lol: I wish I could go. My other friend will definitely go. If my hubby is working, then I can't. I will try to ask my other friend if she can go:D We'll take by train if ever.:doh

Ana_may365
17th June 2009, 13:13
Thanks Ana. Any postcode? Hubby is not a good driver because he depends on his TOMTOM:icon_lol: I wish I could go. My other friend will definitely go. If my hubby is working, then I can't. I will try to ask my other friend if she can go:D We'll take by train if ever.:doh

sori sis i only see it in a pilipino newspaper called 'planet philippines' and they didnt put a post code on it.if ur hubby is working why u didnt go with ur other friends there:xxgrinning--00xx3:
i hope that the weather is good so that we enjoy it there:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

New Shoes
17th June 2009, 13:42
Hello everyone.

Am I right in thinking that this being held on 27th June?

Hopefully I can make a visit. It's not too far where I live.

Last year I went to the Barrio Fiesta at Milton Keynes

pennybarry
17th June 2009, 18:45
sori sis i only see it in a pilipino newspaper called 'planet philippines' and they didnt put a post code on it.if ur hubby is working why u didnt go with ur other friends there:xxgrinning--00xx3:
i hope that the weather is good so that we enjoy it there:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

My friend who can drive is live close to Newcastle. She live in Hawick while I live close to Berwick. I have pinay friend here who live a mile away from me but can't able to drive like me:Brick:

Ana_may365
17th June 2009, 19:10
My friend who can drive is live close to Newcastle. She live in Hawick while I live close to Berwick. I have pinay friend here who live a mile away from me but can't able to drive like me:Brick:

sis!remember this,'may paraan kng gsto at my dahilan kng ayaw'.[tama b ako:D]my hubby drop me also there coz hes not interested in that kind of gatherings,he say much better he stay in our garden to do our pigeons and greyhounds.and it sounds good for me coz i buy a lot of filipino foods there:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

pennybarry
17th June 2009, 19:12
sis!remember this,'may paraan kng gsto at my dahilan kng ayaw'.[tama b ako:D]my hubby drop me also there coz hes not interested in that kind of gatherings,he say much better he stay in our garden to do our pigeons and greyhounds.and it sounds good for me coz i buy a lot of filipino foods there:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Korek k dyan! Kaya baka mag train kami if hubby will work for overtime.:BouncyHappy::cwm12::Hellooo:

Sconnie
17th June 2009, 19:31

post code NE4, close to the General Hospital

Arthur Little
17th June 2009, 21:36
Dear all

Are any of you going to be attending the above? I met some great guys last year at the Leeds do, and will be attending both te Newcastle and Leeds ones this year.

Myrna and I plan to attend Scotland's first Barrio Festival :9:which is being held at the Kelvin Hall in Glasgow THIS coming Sunday.

New Shoes
26th June 2009, 08:58
Does anyone know what time the Newcastle event starts? Also what kind of entertainment is being planned throughout the day?

pennybarry
27th June 2009, 08:30
My hubby is here asking me if I want to go to Newcastle today. :Rasp::BouncyHappy::cwm12:

Where is Anna, Sconni others? Want to bring some fish if you eat fish. Sent you pm in your yahoo Anna.