PDA

View Full Version : Have a great time with girls

shhh
15th June 2009, 10:02
I am planning to go for a blind date next week-end. It is going to be a first time experience. I am on the look-out for dating idea and suggestions so that I can go about it well enough.

aromulus
15th June 2009, 10:09
I am planning to go for a blind date next week-end. It is going to be a first time experience. I am on the look-out for dating idea and suggestions so that I can go about it well enough.

I am of the opinion that you may have strayed on the wrong forum......:Erm:

You are welcome, of course.:)

Bluebirdjones
15th June 2009, 10:45
On arriving, always check where the emergency exit is

Many years ago I went on a blind date, and decided to take her to the fair. "What would you like to do first" I asked "I want to get weighed," she said. Strange I thought, but we strolled over to the weight guesser. He guessed 120 pounds. She got on the scale; it read 117 and she won a prize.

Next we went on the ferris wheel. When the ride was over, I again asked her what she would like to do. "I want to get weighed," she said. Back to the weight guesser we went. Since we’d been there before, he guessed her correct weight, and I lost my £1.

Then we walked around the fairground, ate something, drink something, and again I asked what next. "I want to get weighed," she again responded. By this time, I figured she was really weird and took her home early, dropping her off with a handshake.
It was only later, when she called up to say "I had a wousy time" did the penny drop.

Mrs.JMajor
15th June 2009, 12:18

I am of the opinion that you may have strayed on the wrong forum......:Erm:
Unless you'll going to meet a Filipina,if your british, or if your Filipina and your going to blind date a British:yikes:
:Erm::Erm:
:Hellooo:

Arthur Little
15th June 2009, 14:51
It was only later, when she called up to say "I had a wousy time" did the penny drop...

... as in ... Jonathan Woss! :lol2:

Arthur Little
15th June 2009, 15:24
:) Welcome ... and enjoy the experience. Remember, though, it's a 'blind date'! So, take care ... and "shhh", ... be ever-mindful of Bluebirdjones' "loud and clear" advice ... reproduced below to remind you:

vbkelly
15th June 2009, 18:50

goodluck!

Pepe n Pilar
15th June 2009, 19:35

Many years ago I went on a blind date, and decided to take her to the fair. "What would you like to do first" I asked "I want to get weighed," she said. Strange I thought, but we strolled over to the weight guesser. He guessed 120 pounds. She got on the scale; it read 117 and she won a prize.

Next we went on the ferris wheel. When the ride was over, I again asked her what she would like to do. "I want to get weighed," she said. Back to the weight guesser we went. Since we’d been there before, he guessed her correct weight, and I lost my £1.

Then we walked around the fairground, ate something, drink something, and again I asked what next. "I want to get weighed," she again responded. By this time, I figured she was really weird and took her home early, dropping her off with a handshake.
It was only later, when she called up to say "I had a wousy time" did the penny drop.

Nice one bluebirdjones..... it made me laugh:icon_lol:
You never thought she kept on saying "I want to get laid":omg::Brick:

Sophie
15th June 2009, 22:03

:icon_lol::icon_lol:oh what a waste, when all along she actually wants to get laid :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: really funny story :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

nigel
15th June 2009, 22:13
The best thing you can do on blind dates is not go on it!:yikes: Think about the kind of girl you like then set about finding her!:rolleyes:

irobot
15th June 2009, 23:18
Irobot... " Sunny Different From The Rest... " :Britain:

Hi There shhh, Welcome To The Forum...

Blind date.... Just Be relaxed And Be yourself be polite and If You Are Not In Bed By 12.... Come Home HE HE HE .... but just have some sort of plan... quick drink quiet pub (do not drink and drive), watch a film, bag of chips or sit down meal what ever.. and just enjoy the experience good or bad,give them a choice of things to do ...Good Luck m8... Phil..

Sophie
15th June 2009, 23:22
Irobot...
but just have some sort of plan... quick drink quiet pub (do not drink and drive)

just get your date drunk :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: just kidding :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Pepe n Pilar
15th June 2009, 23:30
During a blind date make sure you're not blind so you'll see in her what you're looking for in a woman....:):icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Hope it makes sense...:):D:Hellooo:

Sophie
15th June 2009, 23:33
During a blind date make sure you're not blind so you'll see in her what you're looking for in a woman....:):icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Hope it makes sense...:):D:Hellooo:

i agree:xxgrinning--00xx3: And also don't forget to bring blindfold in case you don't like what you see :D:D:D:D:D:D

Tawi2
15th June 2009, 23:37
Your in luck if she looks like the blind lady in Lionel Ritchies video for the song "Hello" she was and most probably is stunning :cwm38::cwm38:

Sophie
15th June 2009, 23:40
Your in luck if she looks like the blind lady in Lionel Ritchies video for the song "Hello" she was and most probably is stunning :cwm38::cwm38:

yeah but i find that video a bit strange, why would he sing the song "hello is it me you're looking for?" when clearly she cannot see :Erm::D:D:D:D
but she is gorgeous indeed :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
15th June 2009, 23:43
Because he secretly likes her,remember the lyrics....

I've been alone with you
Inside my mind
And in my dreams I've kissed your lips
A thousand times
I sometimes see you
Pass outside my door
Hello!
Is it me you're looking for?
I can see it in your eyes
I can see it in your smile
You're all I've ever wanted
And my arms are open wide
Because you know just what to say
And you know just what to do
And I want to tell you so much
I love you

He wants to tell her but is afraid of her rejection,so worships her from afar,listen to the lyrics,understand the words:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
15th June 2009, 23:54
i guess i took the phrase "is it me you're looking for" literally :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: and as she is blind, i got confused :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawi2
15th June 2009, 23:55
In the kingdom of the blind sophie,the one eyed man is king :icon_lol:

Sophie
15th June 2009, 23:57
In the kingdom of the blind sophie,the one eyed man is king :icon_lol:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

aromulus
16th June 2009, 06:01
Another one post wonder..........?:Erm:

pennybarry
16th June 2009, 06:47
Tell her you'll wear blue shirt but wear white and bring extra blue shirt:D. If you seen the girl looks good for you, then change your white into blue:xxgrinning--00xx3:

trader dave
16th June 2009, 15:14
:yikes: lets face it meeting a girl on line [filipina or other wise] can be like a blind date you chat to a loverly girl :Erm::icon_lol: 22 yrs old :Erm::Erm: you send lots of money:Erm::Erm: then you meet and some how things look and feel :action-smiley-081::omg: a little different:Erm::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Sophie
16th June 2009, 16:08
:yikes: lets face it meeting a girl on line [filipina or other wise] can be like a blind date you chat to a loverly girl :Erm::icon_lol: 22 yrs old :Erm::Erm: you send lots of money:Erm::Erm: then you meet and some how things look and feel :action-smiley-081::omg: a little different:Erm::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

are you talking by experience? :Erm::Erm::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
just kidding :D

vbkelly
16th June 2009, 16:21

blind date? with who? don't take it seriously and don't forget your walking stick:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

trader dave
29th June 2009, 00:41
are you talking by experience? :Erm::Erm::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

just kidding :D joke lang
:icon_lol::icon_lol: :Erm: oooooo no but i have sat in internet cafes in cdo with my now wife and seen quite a few poor foregners getting scammed :doh:cwm24::Hellooo::Hellooo: