PDA

View Full Version : Spouse Visa need further help

ron
14th June 2009, 22:41
hello everyone can someone advise me on this question.

i was reading on the british-filipino website some of the requirements for spouse visa in relation to self employed sponsors. It states that i should supplu 12 months accounts. As i am newly self employed would 6 months be sufficent with 6 months bank statements.

or i could call the Uk border agency for advise on this one. Any help papreciated

Ron

mavid
15th June 2009, 14:27
hello everyone can someone advise me on this question.

i was reading on the british-filipino website some of the requirements for spouse visa in relation to self employed sponsors. It states that i should supplu 12 months accounts. As i am newly self employed would 6 months be sufficent with 6 months bank statements.

or i could call the Uk border agency for advise on this one. Any help papreciated

Ron

Hi Ron...I recently arrived here in England with a Fiance Visa. My fiance is also self-employed. We applied last March and we supplied 6 months bank statements. If you have further questions, you are welcome to send me a private message so I can get back to you with some more details.

Ji&Ma
15th June 2009, 15:41
Hi Ron...I recently arrived here in England with a Fiance Visa. My fiance is also self-employed. We applied last March and we supplied 6 months bank statements. If you have further questions, you are welcome to send me a private message so I can get back to you with some more details.
:Hellooo:Hi, may I ask how long you've been waiting for your fiancée visa?:Erm:
Excuse my sheer curiosity please but, you know, we are eagerly waiting now for our visa.
Thanks a lot:xxgrinning--00xx3: