PDA

View Full Version : spouse visa.

belfast_dude
14th June 2009, 18:16
here is the scenario. i am from northern ireland ..i have just married my asawa in philippines... we have been known each other for 2 years. we are devoted to each other. but love and dreams will not get us the visa we need...... we need help..information address's departments... we need as much as possible to help us with our visa application...but the most important thing is ,,...information....all imformation will be helpful....please..
salamat po.....:)

Jonnywina
14th June 2009, 20:35
welcome to the forum.

I too am from Northern Ireland and it is a small world on here. I too have married a filipina last year. We submitted our application last month. I advise you to use the search facility and search for spouse visa requirements.

here is a link to a great guide.

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=13443&highlight=list+spousal+

also look at british-filipino.com as there is alot of information there. It is a long process and I hope you have kept all your flight tickets boarding pass as evidence that you have been to the philippines. I have 7 trips so alot of pages.

What I have learned from applying is:

- Only pay the fee why you are about to go to the application centre to submit docs
- when at application centre have everything in one folder and not spread across 5 or 6 etc. reason is they take all your docs and put in their one big folder.
- good luck with it.

Hope that is off some help.

Jay&Zobel
14th June 2009, 21:53
COngratulations to you & your asawa!
And welcome here!

You can find all information that you needed here, please feel free to browse/use the search button....

Anyway, just to add: do not pay for an agency to process all your requirements. You can do it alone & successfully!

TC...

vbkelly
14th June 2009, 22:33
here is the scenario. i am from northern ireland ..i have just married my asawa in philippines... we have been known each other for 2 years. we are devoted to each other. but love and dreams will not get us the visa we need...... we need help..information address's departments... we need as much as possible to help us with our visa application...but the most important thing is ,,...information....all imformation will be helpful....please..
salamat po.....:)

welcome and keep searching

Arthur Little
15th June 2009, 02:07
here is the scenario. i am from northern ireland ..i have just married my asawa in philippines...

... :) congratulations, and welcome to the forum. I'm pleased to see you've ALREADY been given the address of a very useful website to consult as regards the procedural documentation required for the purpose of applying for a spousal visa on your wife's behalf.

Good luck!

estherboaz
15th June 2009, 07:47
welcome.