PDA

View Full Version : Why did you choose Filipinas over British women?

Jay&Zobel
18th October 2006, 22:49
this is for the Brit guys inlove:

Jay&Zobel
18th October 2006, 22:49
or whats with Filipina women?

Pauldo
18th October 2006, 23:19
There was a choice????? :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

I seem to recall meeting her one day, then five years later we were married.

Didn't realise I could actually have any say in things :Help1:

robeth
18th October 2006, 23:35
There was a choice????? :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Help1:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: that's pathetic! :icon_lol:

joebloggs
19th October 2006, 13:59
i had a nice chinese friend i meet thru the net, and a pinoy gal, i flipped the coin, and the pinoy won, oh why didnt i have a 2 headed coin or best out of 3 !!!

Louella
19th October 2006, 15:31
Mabuhay!!!

I think our guy partners should answer that... they found us!!!

Louella

milly
12th November 2006, 19:16
do filipino men want to meet or marry english women?
beacause in single!

russ01539
12th November 2006, 19:46
Well Jay&Zobel, there are many reasons. Firstly you pinoys find our lily white skin and big noses makes us gwapo, like we find your dark skin/eyes/hair sexy and exotic. Secondly, there is (back me up guys) never a dull moment with a filipina lady, and thirdly it gets harder and harder all the time for english guys to meet a nice english girl. Most of the girls in this country now (my experience only) are very shallow, arrogant and self obsessed with themselves. They go for the equality thing between men and women, (which I am all for) but rather than finding a balance both partners are happy with they believe less in family values and love than in getting one up on anyone they can.

So all in all to give you the basics - your all much more attractive (maganda), you have values which most guys secretly hope we will find in the woman we will marry, and you respect us and our feelings which ultimately both partners need - but is sadly lacking in most UK-UK relationships.

Talk to us UK guys who are with filino women, and you will see a pattern. They have either been married and then divorced, or they have been hurt badly in a previous relationship, or they simply haven't found the woman they want to marry because they strongly believe love is the most important thing for a strong relationship.

Is that deep enough for you ?

Mrs Daddy
14th November 2006, 10:05
my hubby`s absolutely agree for you jayandzndzobel

Mrs Daddy
14th November 2006, 10:07
I mean russ01359 u really said it loud and clear.my hubby`s nodding his head.

dave65
14th November 2006, 13:46
Secondly, there is (back me up guys) never a dull moment with a filipina lady, and thirdly it gets harder and harder all the time for english guys to meet a nice english girl. Most of the girls in this country now (my experience only) are very shallow, arrogant and self obsessed with themselves. They go for the equality thing between men and women, (which I am all for) but rather than finding a balance both partners are happy with they believe less in family values and love than in getting one up on anyone they can.

So all in all to give you the basics - your all much more attractive (maganda), you have values which most guys secretly hope we will find in the woman we will marry, and you respect us and our feelings which ultimately both partners need - but is sadly lacking in most UK-UK relationships.

Talk to us UK guys who are with filino women, and you will see a pattern. They have either been married and then divorced, or they have been hurt badly in a previous relationship, or they simply haven't found the woman they want to marry because they strongly believe love is the most important thing for a strong relationship.

Wow Russ 100% correct exactly the same reasoning and way of thinking i had on this
dave

russ01539
14th November 2006, 22:06
Well I am asked this question frequently by both my male and female friends. I explain our relationship and most guys nod and agree, but strangely the English women disagree. I wonder why ? Maybe the british women want this type of relationship too, but they are too focused on themsleves than they are are on their men. A Filipino lady focuses on her guy 100%, and surprisingly enough their men respond likewise. I dont think there are many british women who actually believe this will happen, and their lack of faith in their men is their downfall.

Comments please is a SAE to........................lol

Doc898
15th November 2006, 10:45
:) :) :) Spot on russ01539!!!:) :) :) :iagree: :appl:

robeth
16th November 2006, 01:59
A Filipino lady focuses on her guy 100%, and surprisingly enough their men respond likewise.

hmmmm.i give hubby 100% attention and he give himself 100% too.we have something in common at last! :Erm:

something went wrong here.:NoNo: i think i have to do something about it...

:xxviolent
:bluegrab: :BlueTeamEnforcer:

scotsfiancee
16th November 2006, 10:58
Is that Enough.....................???

Try this................... :xxangry-smiley-038: :xxmixed-smiley-017: :xxsport-smiley-002: :xxgrinning-smiley-0 :NEW4: :UpYurs: :UpYurs: :UpYurs: :UpYurs:

aromulus
16th November 2006, 12:32
I wasn't a matter of choosing a Pinay over western women... It just happened that we met.

And I been behaving like a babbling idiot ever since, acting my shoe size as opposed to my real age.

But I can say in all honesty, I wish I had met her much sooner.

Another 79 days and then I will be in Cebu again... But I am not counting...

IainBusby
16th November 2006, 13:29
"you pinoys find our lily white skin and big noses makes us gwapo, like we find your dark skin/eyes/hair sexy and exotic."

"never a dull moment with a filipina lady"

"So all in all to give you the basics - your all much more attractive (maganda)"

A Filipino lady focuses on her guy 100%

I wish I had met her much sooner

It's all been said and already and I agree 100%.

Iain.

dave65
16th November 2006, 15:04
Thinking on this further maybe a western guy has to have had the bad experiances many of us have had with western girls because only then he can really appreciate how special his filipina wife/girlfriend really is,

ervenescence
16th November 2006, 21:43
I know why my husband has chosen me because he think that I have the package that he's been dreaming of. And the reason of why I chose him because of his being domesticated, he's a good cook, doing hovering, washing, dusting, and he's my taxi driver in short slave..lol :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Now I asked him if he has any regret? he answered no, not at all..all that I want is your love and being faithful." aww bless him :cwm38:.

Anyway I think we are destined to each other, and we got clicked.

KeithD
16th November 2006, 23:07
I know why my husband has chosen me because he think that I have the package that he's been dreaming of. And the reason of why I chose him because of his being domesticated, he's a good cook, doing hovering, washing, dusting, and he's my taxi driver in short slave..lol :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Now I asked him if he has any regret? he answered no, not at all..all that I want is your love and being faithful." aww bless him :cwm38:.

He HOVERS!!! :cwm24:

vbkelly
25th November 2006, 14:42
my husband he never had an idea to marry a filipina but since i met him by accident he dump his gf over me

KeithD
25th November 2006, 16:32
.....he dump his gf over me....

....under the patio :rolleyes:

fred
26th November 2006, 01:33
he dump his gf over me

This is what I told my wife before we got hitched.
She was well chuffed too!!

KeithD
26th November 2006, 10:35
You dumped HIS girlfriend as well :omg:

vbkelly
27th November 2006, 11:04
....under the patio :rolleyes:

boss keith not only under the patio it was 6ft below the ground:Hellooo:

Gavanddal
8th January 2007, 18:19
He HOVERS!!! :cwm24:

What's wrong with that? Perhaps he's got a hovercraft like me!

Jay&Zobel
9th January 2007, 22:58
It's all been said and already and I agree 100%.

Iain.

JUST SO WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH GOD BLESS US ALL!!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

J.P
17th January 2007, 09:41
:xxgrinning--00xx3: For us? just simply cause we are soulmates!

MaEzKe
17th January 2007, 16:35
My husband agree too.

empott
18th January 2007, 01:44
My husband said its becoz Filipinas are the best. :xxgrinning--00xx3: :Erm: I wonder why he said that, Im the only Filipina he met. LOL

tiger@tigress
18th January 2007, 08:39
:xxgrinning--00xx3: For us? just simply cause we are soulmates!

I ask the same question to TJ way back before and he answers the same as stated above.... :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: I dont believe in the the word Soumate before i met TJ... :xxgrinning--00xx3: :Hellooo: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :Hellooo:....

M@@

bigtombowski
27th April 2007, 12:53
Hello everyone,

I just want to say a few words about , Marivic and I. I have met my soulmate - it is She!

I want to tell you a little bit about myself first!
I was born in Belfast, Northern Ireland and I now live in Birmingham, England. I am a 25 year old sales professional with a car and a flat! I have had a few businesses in the past including a musical training academy and at university I studied Biology, then did a degree in Theology in my spare time. That's me! . . ..

When I was young, I didn't have many girlfriends, looking for someone special . . . I had a few short relationships but nothing spectacular. Then I had a relationship with a girl here in England for 3 and a half years. I was emotionally torn in this relationship and the ex gf was very dominating and i finally decided it was time to get out. So i did. We broke up and I haven't regretted my decision, because I have met the most wonderful woman in the world - - her name is Marivic!

Marivic is a wonderful girl. She has all the qualities of the person I dreamed of. When I reflect on the perfect woman, I describe Marivic.

I just want to explan a little bit about marivic . . .

She is so understanding.
She is able to listen and understand my situation at all times. She knows how to make people feel good, she knows how to love people and is so easy to love - and I REALLY love her!

She is Kind
I see it in the way she loves her family and friends. I can see it in her big beautiful smile. I can see it in how she says her words. I can see it in how she loves me. I can see it how she gets excited to see me on webcam and I can see it in how she blesses my life every day - and gives me only good thoughts when I reflect on her - and I love her for it!

She is Patient
Sometimes, I am hard to love, but Marivic is so patient with me and takes the time to understand me when other people just wouldn't. Marivic is a special beautiful woman - and I love her for it!

She is Energetic
When we talk IM with webcam, it's in her work and I see how joyful and energetic and excited she is when she jumps up to help a customer! And i get to see her amazing dress sense marivic is energetic and i love her for it.

She is Exciting
There isn't a moment where I get bored when I'm talking to her! I am a young man and I need someone exciting, who can make me laugh, keep my attention and keep me excited - and Marivic is an Expert at this and I LOVE her for it!

She Has a great sense of Humour
She can make me laugh! We both like corny jokes and we get closer just laughing about things! We can be on the same wavelength when we see funny things and talk about funny things! Marivic is an EXPERT at making me laugh and I love her for it!

She works hard!
It is not uncommon for her to work 90 - 100 hours a week . . . she is so hard working and she does it with STYLE! She doesn't complain, doesn't fight, just gets on with it and works really hard, yet still finds time to write lovely long emails to me every day. WOW. She is special! I love her work ethic, and I love HER!

She knows how to Love!
For a young woman, she really knows how to love. She loves gloriously. She loves lavishly. She loves EXTREMELY. She loves sweetly. she loves kindly. She just loves. She is full of love and when i hear her say "i love you tom", I know it is true and I know this is my SOULMATE saying those beautiful words!

She is DEVOTED!
I am her one and only gwapo. She is my one and only gwapa. Tom+Marivic=forever!

She is VERY INTELLIGENT!
Marivic would say "I'm not intelligent" - but I tell you . .. she is VERY intelligent. I have noticed. She is smart. She is wise and I could discuss a book with her as much as I could go to a concert with her!

She makes me proud
She makes me proud to be Tom because she LOVES ME so deeply with all her heart. She makes me be proud to be with her because she carries herself in such a dignified, beautiful, glorious way.

She thinks I'm gwapo!

WOW!

She's very Beautiful . . .

She has beautiful eyes. A fit body. Lovely face. Amazing style. Beautiful spirit. Sexy skin and nose. Lovely and loving personality. . . . she is my idea of a slice of PERFECTION in a woman .. . and she's all mine FOREVER! My soulmate!!

So - to Marivic . . . I love you and want you and dream of you. I don't deserve you BUT I am so glad I have you - and I am going to KEEP you and LOVE you and PROTECT you and nurture our relationship forever and I will TREASURE you for the precious jewel you are. YOu are priceless. You are wonderful and I love you!! You are my wee dote . . .

I hope everyone likes this tribute to my love - my Marivic!

scotsfiancee
27th April 2007, 13:02
Believed me :cwm24:, You're a good writer

Nice story tom :xxgrinning--00xx3: i'll read it over and over again :D

joebloggs
27th April 2007, 13:54
keith theres just too much

:love: :love18: :luv4: :luv13:

on here now, time you did something about it :Erm:

nearly every post is 'good luck' or how much they love their wife or husband :yikes:

dont worry posters, wait til you know each other 7 or 8 years :icon_lol:

when you both had some :xxsport-smiley-002: :action-smiley-060: :cwm3:

oh i bet go cleaning the dishes... :woohoo:

:icon_lol:

bigtombowski
27th April 2007, 13:54
Believed me :cwm24:, You're a good writer

Nice story tom :xxgrinning--00xx3: i'll read it over and over again :D

WOOOWW! Thank you so very much. I appreciate this :D:D:D:D:D

t

Louella
27th April 2007, 17:24
Hi Tom,
Nice to know your story...very sweet!!!:love18: What province Marivic is from? I could tell she's a "bisdak" from the word "bana" in your signature. We are just near here in England & keep in touch!

mabuhay!!!

Louella

nigel
27th April 2007, 17:35
Boing!
What were talking about? Oh yeah! Filipina's! There only TEN TIMES better!! I used to think that men married Filipina's simply because they're available, but now I realise they are lovely, lovely girls! A lot of English girls have got careers of their own and it seems they are encouraged to be independant, they don't need us no more!! Ha ha heh heh! They treat us like were not needed too! ha ha!
It was said on a website that Filipina's have an inner beauty, I agree with that, and some say Filipina's are the most beautiful in the world! When I met Vimvie my (who I'm planning to marry) she was intelligent, funny and quite modest too, she was working in an internet cafe and taking her money home to her family. She was very apreciative when I sent her a dvd player, and I was like awww I really like that girl! I got to know her through yahoo messenger.
I felt like I wanted to marry her, but I didn't know how hard it would be to get a visa for her. That's when I started to read things on this website, and it was the icing on the cake for me! It doesn't seem that hard and your all bonkers happy 'cause your marrying Filipina's!!
So I sent her a text message telling her I was in love with her and I wanted to marry her!! Errr I think she was a bit shocked!! Ha ha! I flew out to Davao to see her in January, I'm hoping to get her in England this year, so I can marry the little minx!

bigtombowski
27th April 2007, 18:23
Hi Tom,
Nice to know your story...very sweet!!!:love18: What province Marivic is from? I could tell she's a "bisdak" from the word "bana" in your signature. We are just near here in England & keep in touch!

mabuhay!!!

Louella

Thanks Louella! I've had a quick PM with your bana! I live in B-ham so quite close to you guys :)

thanks for your compliment on my love story . . .she's from Oriental Negros, near Dumaguete!

empott
28th April 2007, 00:33
Awww that was sweet! U guys are so :luv4: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiger@tigress
28th April 2007, 02:19
Awww that was sweet! U guys are so :luv4: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

yes there are so sweet good luck to both of you! :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigtombowski
28th April 2007, 07:21
thanks so much guys :)

Sailor_JT
28th May 2007, 17:01
It's quite simple because Filipina's are like wives should be for everyone, there are too many superlatives to describe how wonderfull they are but if you ever see a guy with a big silly grin on his face ask him if his wife is pinay he will probably say YES,
Smartest move I ever made in my life, two years of sheer blisss proves it, the sort of values that made my grandparents happy couple.

Blueberry
28th May 2007, 17:25
The Filipina has what we would now describe as Old Fashion values. They are very Family focused and put family first.In the Philippines there is no divorce so their expectation in marriage is that it is forever and they want to make it work.Many men married to a Filipina comment on their loving and caring attitude. Perhaps that just a cultural trait but a Filipina wife sees caring for her husband and family as her primary role. This contrasts so many women from the West that seem to be only concerned with themselves.

bigtombowski
28th May 2007, 22:59
It's quite simple because Filipina's are like wives should be for everyone, there are too many superlatives to describe how wonderfull they are but if you ever see a guy with a big silly grin on his face ask him if his wife is pinay he will probably say YES,
Smartest move I ever made in my life, two years of sheer blisss proves it, the sort of values that made my grandparents happy couple.

WOW thanks for that sailor :D

bigtombowski
28th May 2007, 23:01
The Filipina has what we would now describe as Old Fashion values. They are very Family focused and put family first.In the Philippines there is no divorce so their expectation in marriage is that it is forever and they want to make it work.Many men married to a Filipina comment on their loving and caring attitude. Perhaps that just a cultural trait but a Filipina wife sees caring for her husband and family as her primary role. This contrasts so many women from the West that seem to be only concerned with themselves.

yes, yes, yes!!!!!!! this is Number 1 reason why i sought a filipina dalaga!
Reason number 2 is - they're the most beautiful women in the world! :D

i just can't wait till she is my asawa, just under a year now :D

bigtombowski
28th May 2007, 23:06
Boing!
What were talking about? Oh yeah! Filipina's! There only TEN TIMES better!! I used to think that men married Filipina's simply because they're available, but now I realise they are lovely, lovely girls! A lot of English girls have got careers of their own and it seems they are encouraged to be independant, they don't need us no more!! Ha ha heh heh! They treat us like were not needed too! ha ha!
It was said on a website that Filipina's have an inner beauty, I agree with that, and some say Filipina's are the most beautiful in the world! When I met Vimvie my (who I'm planning to marry) she was intelligent, funny and quite modest too, she was working in an internet cafe and taking her money home to her family. She was very apreciative when I sent her a dvd player, and I was like awww I really like that girl! I got to know her through yahoo messenger.
I felt like I wanted to marry her, but I didn't know how hard it would be to get a visa for her. That's when I started to read things on this website, and it was the icing on the cake for me! It doesn't seem that hard and your all bonkers happy 'cause your marrying Filipina's!!
So I sent her a text message telling her I was in love with her and I wanted to marry her!! Errr I think she was a bit shocked!! Ha ha! I flew out to Davao to see her in January, I'm hoping to get her in England this year, so I can marry the little minx!

Listen, I've been with english, irish, caribbean, african and other ladies .. . and i can tell you now . . .
NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING
compares with the filipina.

Every filipina i have met has been a beautiful, sincere, sociable, traditional, happy, wonderful, intelligent, friendly woman.

the best in the world and the most beautiful.

i know - i got my dream girl :D:D:D:D:D:D

silver13
29th May 2007, 01:41
Hello everyone,

I just want to say a few words about , Marivic and I. I have met my soulmate - it is She!

I want to tell you a little bit about myself first!
I was born in Belfast, Northern Ireland and I now live in Birmingham, England. I am a 25 year old sales professional with a car and a flat! I have had a few businesses in the past including a musical training academy and at university I studied Biology, then did a degree in Theology in my spare time. That's me! . . ..

When I was young, I didn't have many girlfriends, looking for someone special . . . I had a few short relationships but nothing spectacular. Then I had a relationship with a girl here in England for 3 and a half years. I was emotionally torn in this relationship and the ex gf was very dominating and i finally decided it was time to get out. So i did. We broke up and I haven't regretted my decision, because I have met the most wonderful woman in the world - - her name is Marivic!

Marivic is a wonderful girl. She has all the qualities of the person I dreamed of. When I reflect on the perfect woman, I describe Marivic.

I just want to explan a little bit about marivic . . .

She is so understanding.
She is able to listen and understand my situation at all times. She knows how to make people feel good, she knows how to love people and is so easy to love - and I REALLY love her!

She is Kind
I see it in the way she loves her family and friends. I can see it in her big beautiful smile. I can see it in how she says her words. I can see it in how she loves me. I can see it how she gets excited to see me on webcam and I can see it in how she blesses my life every day - and gives me only good thoughts when I reflect on her - and I love her for it!

She is Patient
Sometimes, I am hard to love, but Marivic is so patient with me and takes the time to understand me when other people just wouldn't. Marivic is a special beautiful woman - and I love her for it!

She is Energetic
When we talk IM with webcam, it's in her work and I see how joyful and energetic and excited she is when she jumps up to help a customer! And i get to see her amazing dress sense marivic is energetic and i love her for it.

She is Exciting
There isn't a moment where I get bored when I'm talking to her! I am a young man and I need someone exciting, who can make me laugh, keep my attention and keep me excited - and Marivic is an Expert at this and I LOVE her for it!

She Has a great sense of Humour
She can make me laugh! We both like corny jokes and we get closer just laughing about things! We can be on the same wavelength when we see funny things and talk about funny things! Marivic is an EXPERT at making me laugh and I love her for it!

She works hard!
It is not uncommon for her to work 90 - 100 hours a week . . . she is so hard working and she does it with STYLE! She doesn't complain, doesn't fight, just gets on with it and works really hard, yet still finds time to write lovely long emails to me every day. WOW. She is special! I love her work ethic, and I love HER!

She knows how to Love!
For a young woman, she really knows how to love. She loves gloriously. She loves lavishly. She loves EXTREMELY. She loves sweetly. she loves kindly. She just loves. She is full of love and when i hear her say "i love you tom", I know it is true and I know this is my SOULMATE saying those beautiful words!

She is DEVOTED!
I am her one and only gwapo. She is my one and only gwapa. Tom+Marivic=forever!

She is VERY INTELLIGENT!
Marivic would say "I'm not intelligent" - but I tell you . .. she is VERY intelligent. I have noticed. She is smart. She is wise and I could discuss a book with her as much as I could go to a concert with her!

She makes me proud
She makes me proud to be Tom because she LOVES ME so deeply with all her heart. She makes me be proud to be with her because she carries herself in such a dignified, beautiful, glorious way.

She thinks I'm gwapo!

WOW!

She's very Beautiful . . .

She has beautiful eyes. A fit body. Lovely face. Amazing style. Beautiful spirit. Sexy skin and nose. Lovely and loving personality. . . . she is my idea of a slice of PERFECTION in a woman .. . and she's all mine FOREVER! My soulmate!!

So - to Marivic . . . I love you and want you and dream of you. I don't deserve you BUT I am so glad I have you - and I am going to KEEP you and LOVE you and PROTECT you and nurture our relationship forever and I will TREASURE you for the precious jewel you are. YOu are priceless. You are wonderful and I love you!! You are my wee dote . . .

I hope everyone likes this tribute to my love - my Marivic!

that's a very romantic story:) you have similarity with my fiance but i would say he still loves me though i'm not perfect and a bit stubborn, even when i make "tampo" I suggest that you need to understand this kind of behaviour as most filipina is good in making tampo:icon_lol:

bigtombowski
29th May 2007, 07:34
im the one who makes tampo in my relationship!
marivic understands this in me :D

hahaha!

salamat!

KeithD
29th May 2007, 08:52
I've been with english, irish, caribbean, african and others
...now if a woman said that, what would we call them? :rolleyes:

aromulus
29th May 2007, 10:13
F un loving
I ntelligent
L oving
I mpressive
P olite
I mpulsive
N aughty
A ttractive

What else??? Everything nice that you can possibly imagine. Caring, warm, expressive.

I could not imagine life without my Jet.

joebloggs
29th May 2007, 10:48
...now if a woman said that, what would we call them? :rolleyes:

:Erm: a typical scouser berd :D

Q: What do you call a Scouse woman who has had 6 abortions ?
A: Crime Prevention officer :omg:

bye.............. :Bolt: :woohoo: :xxparty-smiley-004:

KeithD
29th May 2007, 10:51
The prostitutes are so ugly in Manchester they pay the client. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
29th May 2007, 11:14
The prostitutes are so ugly in Manchester they pay the client. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

scousers are so dumb, the scousers know their berds are so ugly, that they would come to manc land and pay for it, and the Anytime Annie's go to manc land becuase the scousers will not touch'em. so the scousers end up with them anyway. so them guys you see in manc land are scousers as are those anytime annie's :icon_lol:

i suppose the scouser guy is the loser, he has to travel to manc land and pay

while the anytime annies get sex and also paid for it :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
29th May 2007, 11:35
How about that scouse guy, that thinks he can play footie, currently employed by United, that likes old slappers...???

mind you, with a girl friend like he's got, cannot really blame him... A prossie is cheaper...

KeithD
29th May 2007, 14:17
A she's now in Mancland....he has to take a really ugly bird with him so she didn't look out of place :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
29th May 2007, 15:56
A she's now in Mancland....he has to take a really ugly bird with him so she didn't look out of place :xxgrinning--00xx3:

or is it, so a really ugly scouse berd dont make him look so ugly :Erm: nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D

maybe hes got the good looking ones hidden away, i mean if you were really good looking you wouldnt want to be seen in public with him would you :Erm:

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D

reminds me of that :censored: david gest and Malandra Burrows to wed :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: , oh dont do it Malandra , you might as well have sold your soul to the devil :cwm24: :cwm24: :cwm24:

WHY , oh WHY oh WHY ??? :censored: :angry: :NoNo:

lets all prey to night for her.. shes going to need it .... as Kate bush said 'OH CATHY COME HOME ' or was that James ...

I TAKE IT ALL BACK, I HOPE THEY BOTH RUN OFF AND :censored: , shes a SCOUSER !!! and was branded a marriage wrecker after having a secret affair with her BEST FRIEND'S husband :yikes: and i thought she was a sweet innocent girl :doh

http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/im-a-celebrity/david-gest-wants-to-marry-malandra-burrows/

KeithD
29th May 2007, 19:37
Oasis are great Manc role models for marriage :NEW4: :xxmixed-smiley-017: :NEW3: :BlueTeamEnforcer:

pennybarry
8th June 2007, 12:49
Because we, FILIPINAS are irresistible:Yippeee: We have magnets and British men are magnetics:omg: and we are submissive?:action-smiley-081:

robeth
9th June 2007, 09:24
magnetics/submissive

WOW...thats an overkill!!
:)

tiger@tigress
9th June 2007, 20:32
Because we, FILIPINAS are irresistible:Yippeee: We have magnets and British men are magnetics:omg: and we are submissive?:action-smiley-081:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

robeth
10th June 2007, 10:32
someone asked my husband how's the filipina wife and he answered that " she seems loyal, dedicated and committed"...and then was followed by another question: "is she subservient?" which gives my husband quite a thought...and answers.."the word subservientdoesnt quite fit her..."
:cwm34:
then he came home and asked me why i cant be subservient...:cwm3:

well...i can be...and call him

M'lord
Your Highness
My Master
IF he will do anything for me...:rolleyes:

:cwm38: :cwm38: :cwm38:

russ01539
10th June 2007, 14:30
Well asawa ko here is certainly not subservient and neither would I want her to be. She has her own mind and she uses it wisely.

It is not about being subservient, I think its about taking everything you do into consideration for your asawa. Once the balance is found you get perfection in your relationship. Tip that balance and its tampo time. lol

Guys out there who haven't yet worked out how to bring asawa out of her tampo yet, mail me for the answer. I find my technique works brilliantly for me, and for those others who know it. lol

GaryFifer
10th June 2007, 16:35
Manners and respect has gone the way of the dinosaur here. Hard to say please and thank you here. Girls fighting swearing and puking outside nightclubs. And drinking outside in parks at night. If that is called girl power and being a new woman who is equal to a man..you can keep it.
i was lucky to get a lady with class and manners.I dated at university,but their career was more important than caring for a child.She would never take time out.

Neophyte
4th July 2007, 17:04
Most UK women are just not worth marrying. They don't care about marriage, family or children. They just care about themselves.

Filipina women embody all the qualities of a perfect wife, qualities which UK women despise. Filipinas look after their husband, whereas UK women just want to undermine their husbands.

Filipina women are beautiful, sexy, sweet-natured, petite and most of all - loyal and supportive. And we love those dark eyes...

Peanutz
7th July 2007, 09:04
I dumped my career to be with the man I love.

I would live in your love as the sea-grasses live in the sea,
Borne up by each wave as it passes, drawn down by each wave that recedes;
I would empty my soul of the dreams that have gathered in me,
I would beat with your heart as it beats, I would follow your soul as it leads.

S.T.

cryingbaby
24th July 2007, 22:02
Thinking on this further maybe a western guy has to have had the bad experiances many of us have had with western girls because only then he can really appreciate how special his filipina wife/girlfriend really is,

rightly or wrongly? I set out to meet a filipina to marry. I wanted to be married again. I did all the readings etc and decided a filipina would be perfect for me and most importantly me for her. As soon as we meet on filippina heart it was like ive been waiting for this meeting all my life and the start of the rest of our lives had begun.....you are right.. I really do appreciate my princess

Liliput39
24th July 2007, 22:20

I see what you mean, I think that is why our marriage is still working as well, because he will do things for me:icon_lol: and I will do things I want. Afterall, equal rights is what we all want nowadays :Erm::Erm: