PDA

View Full Version : small things comes from the heart

marylen
9th June 2009, 14:25
I just had my lunch...just a simple yet so yummy...its a fries-ham with gravy as usual, he usually came home at lunch with everything ready on the table, i always do it as i believe it is a wife's duty to look after his man but sometimes i hardly control my laziness for a day or so...maybe its about time now for me to be thankful enough that inspite of being me so,he is still there with to understand and love me most especially. He loves me for being what I am with no IFs and no BUTs, everyday he showered me with so much CARE ,he never get so tired of doing it more and more...and now tell me if i need to ask for more ....

I could say that i am one out of too many or few who truly been so proud to share to all the feelings of contentments of being me as a WIFE, a MOTHER or as a PERSON who experienced with much happiness in the name of LOVE. He is a husband that i myself can say a real perfect one.
He may not rich NOR poor but at least we can live a happy marriage life till the end of time.

just listed a few things why i could say am so lucky.....

-I can talk freely well, in everything either BAD or GOOD in any aspects of LIFE, any that related to ours. He doesnt care for as long I am not holding out my anger, worries, pains,sorrows,sadness, happiness whatever etc... that comes out on my mind, even if it affects on him for what all matter is ME.

_I am the wife that trully blessed with such a nice man, a woman that can have her early breakfast n bed, a woman can speaks out her anger no matter how pain for him but he is the man of silence that doesnt do to harm you any, instead he keeps on doing things that makes you feel so special in any way.

_I am a wife that can dictate him what to do and what not to , no matter what arguments, fights we had for each but still at the end I am the winner, he praise me above all and i don't know why even i know myself i am not perfect, he believes on what i say and respect me with all his heart but still am looking for the right answer if i do deserves to have this all.

well thank you..................God bless everyone.

maria_and_matt
9th June 2009, 14:33
awww thats nice sis.. :)

Pepe n Pilar
9th June 2009, 17:15
_
_I am a wife that can dictate him what to do and what not to ,

you're a dictator?:Erm::omg::Brick:

I only knew one person who has this characteristics, former Phil. Pres. Ferdinand Marcos:Erm:

marylen
9th June 2009, 20:20
to dictate in a way if i don't like something that hes trying to coz sometimes you cannot expect to both have a mutual understanding....just am so proud coz even i don't expect him to do so but still he does for only one reason he loves me above all.

And do of course i have my set of limitations, I am an open minded, i know what's my rights and where to stand . I admit i am not perfect but just everytime if i failed to do things he is still there to guide me in the right way and accept my weaknesses and failures....

i think everyone has its own different set of stories in life, its just how i reflect my own...am just one out of billions or trillions of people experiencing the same. it is just so nice to express the feelings and share to all how you feel esp if you were alone....i guess everyone can relate how happy and lucky they are to have such a husband who definitely be an ideal man for them..........thank you and god bless everyone.................

Pepe n Pilar
9th June 2009, 22:43
I guess you have to use the word request rather than dictate. Request is better than command. If we dictate someone to do something then that is like commanding not requesting. What if it's the other way around? What would you feel?:Erm:

In my opinion, once love exists between two individuals everything we do should be give and take. I disagree with this statement...You said I am a wife that can dictate him what to do and what not to , no matter what arguments, fights we had for each but still at the end I am the winner, he praise me above all and i don't know why even i know myself i am not perfect, he believes on what i say and respect me with all his heart but still am looking for the right answer if i do deserves to have this all.

If there's an argument then there must be a reason of course so it is better to talk about it so as not to repeat the same in the future rather than one person will just say "i'm the winner" that should not be the case. How could we know our mistakes if our partner will not talk abt them?>refrain from correcting us and will just keep silent?:NoNo:. Our partner is our best friend and our critic:):):).

"We want someone who will bring out the best in us"....:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

ca143
10th June 2009, 11:29
I am a wife that can dictate him what to do and what not to , no matter what arguments, fights we had for each but still at the end I am the winner....I am disagree
with thise statement as well.[B] because we not get married to become a dictator to someone that we LOVE.....in relationship shld be give and take. NO BOSS and NO SERVANT.....anyway just my thought....GODBLESS US ALL

Arthur Little
10th June 2009, 12:13
i believe it is a wife's duty to look after her man

But, equally, it's a HUSBAND'S duty to care for his WIFE. In other words, it ought to be 50-50:ARsurrender::ARsurrender:...

Arthur Little
10th June 2009, 12:26
... it ought to be 50-50:ARsurrender::ARsurrender:...

... and NEVER THIS:action-smiley-060: way!

gracia143
10th June 2009, 15:06
[QUOTE=Pepe n Pilar;141181]I guess you have to use the word request rather than dictate. Request is better than command. If we dictate someone to do something then that is like commanding not requesting. What if it's the other way around? What would you feel?:Erm:

Well, each to its own I suppose...you are kinda blessed if I may say but I do agree with the folks here too, it should really be a 'give and take' kind of thing...:xxsport-smiley-002: one shouldn't be doing this to a partner all the time, although at times I'm sure most of us would love to do this at some point.

Maybe you were trying to tell us that you love being spoilt by your man? It's nice as long as it doesn't go way over the top. Cheers :D

Jay&Zobel
10th June 2009, 17:37
I believe she is just very proud of her man... just wrong choice of word (dictate)...

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Good for you Marylen! I am sure you are looking after your man also, the way he looks after you! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

bornatbirth
10th June 2009, 22:00
im sure he realises how lucky he is to have you!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

MarBell379
10th June 2009, 23:34
He'd BETTER realise how lucky he is to have you.
Sounds like you have a fantastic relationship - I'm very happy for you :)

aposhark
11th June 2009, 09:21
Sounds like you are happy marylen, and that is very nice.

I am with Arthur Little on the 50-50 thing.
I often cook for my wife after I have worked 17 hours.....

She also cooks for me.
She is not my servant, she is my equal and I do as much as I can for her, because she always does as much for me as she can.

When she is home she is always cleaning the house.

She has just brought me breakfast in bed because I have hurt my knee.
She is downstairs now singing her Filipina songs, that makes me happy.

I know some English men who demand food when they return home from work, whether she is English or Filipina. That is not every Englishman's way.

Best of luck with your new family there.....

Arthur Little
11th June 2009, 11:56
I am with Arthur Little on the 50-50 thing;
my wife is not my servant, she is my equal and I do as much as I can for her, because she always does as much for me as she can.

Very well put, Mike ... and thanks! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Pepe n Pilar
11th June 2009, 12:24
But, equally, it's a HUSBAND'S duty to care for his WIFE. In other words, it ought to be 50-50:ARsurrender::ARsurrender:...

Well said Arthur!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

... and NEVER THIS:action-smiley-060: way!

Never:omg:

I believe she is just very proud of her man... just wrong choice of word (dictate)...

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yea wrong word used.
Dictate means absolute ruler; a person with absolute authority in any sphere. :NoNo:

Arthur Little
11th June 2009, 12:29
Well said Arthur!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks, folks. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Pepe n Pilar
11th June 2009, 12:33
Sounds like you are happy marylen, and that is very nice.

I am with Arthur Little on the 50-50 thing.
I often cook for my wife after I have worked 17 hours.....

She also cooks for me.
She is not my servant, she is my equal and I do as much as I can for her, because she always does as much for me as she can.

When she is home she is always cleaning the house.

She has just brought me breakfast in bed because I have hurt my knee.
She is downstairs now singing her Filipina songs, that makes me happy.

I know some English men who demand food when they return home from work, whether she is English or Filipina. That is not every Englishman's way.

Best of luck with your new family there.....

Very sweet couple:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
11th June 2009, 12:35
Sounds like you are happy marylen, and that is very nice. Best of luck with your new family there.....

... :iagree: wholeheartedly.

marylen
12th June 2009, 17:44
ye i might indeed used the wrong word...but of course i do look after him that is why maybe he tried to give the best of himself in return which is more than what i did. so anyway ye am just so proud of him..

Mrs Daddy
12th June 2009, 18:07
Yez, thats good marylen we all are proud or our other half here:):):),or for some I Hope so :D:D:D

gracia143
14th June 2009, 15:38
ye i might indeed used the wrong word...but of course i do look after him that is why maybe he tried to give the best of himself in return which is more than what i did. so anyway ye am just so proud of him..

Lucky girl! :BouncyHappy: