PDA

View Full Version : I am so GRATEFUL to be a FIL-UK family!

LEAHnew
9th June 2009, 13:34
:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:Hello everyone at last the long wait is over, finally after 11 weeks I got my FIANCEE VISA successfully:icon_win::REDancedancer08:, me and my kukupops didn’t slept very well:D when I got a txt from VFS yesterday saying “Processed passport returned through courier” and when he checked from VFS website same status returned courier that was yesterday 3pm, then today at exactly 5pm the courier (2go) delivered my documents and saw my passport with the visa stick on it we’re so delighted. :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::REDancedancer08:

First of all thanks to Boss keith and ate Ping for putting up this amazing site:xxgrinning--00xx3:, to Joe for the humour and very helpful reply to all my queries, to kimmi for making her vacation here in Phil in time of my submission you’re really such a good friend:cwm38:, to Shirley (paulgee)for the support and prayers super thank you sis, Grace(Gracia143),Empot, Telford, ate Chat (Charwill), Mich, Shelly, (Manong) Scot&Ligaya,Piamed, Sim, Prof Al for the inspiration, (I’m still your fan,hehehe), (gosh seems like I won Oscars.lol:D), chrys&adam for showing her baby on webcam inspired me a lot to make one soon for my daughter's playmate:rolleyes:, to Luna, Judith and to everybody sorry If I missed the other names :doh and to all moderators thank you so much. :cwm38::xxgrinning--00xx3:

The helpful and informative post, as well as the humours here in the forum made my application easier and successfully granted.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I believe this success comes with sacrifices:NoNo: coz I need to leave my daughter for a while and living my career here :cwm34: that’s a bit sad, but eventually I can cope up easily having the love and faith in my heart and my future husband in my life will soon be a complete happy family:cwm38:.:xxgrinning--00xx3:may God bless and guide us!:)

Once again thanks to everyone.:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

paulgee
9th June 2009, 13:44
Congratulations Sis...Im so happy for you. Thanks for sharing right away the good news...Finally, the long wait is over now, you can start now packing and planning for your wedding... Best wishes to you and Chris...

Shirley and Paul...

telford
9th June 2009, 13:44
:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:Hello everyone at last the long wait is over, finally after 11 weeks I got my FIANCEE VISA successfully:icon_win::REDancedancer08:, me and my kukupops didn’t slept very well:D when I got a txt from VFS yesterday saying “Processed passport returned through courier” and when he checked from VFS website same status returned courier that was yesterday 3pm, then today at exactly 5pm the courier (2go) delivered my documents and saw my passport with the visa stick on it we’re so delighted. :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::REDancedancer08:

First of all thanks to Boss keith and ate Ping for putting up this amazing site:xxgrinning--00xx3:, to Joe for the humour and very helpful reply to all my queries, to kimmi for making her vacation here in Phil in time of my submission you’re really such a good friend:cwm38:, to Shirley (paulgee)for the support and prayers super thank you sis, Grace(Gracia143),Empot, Telford, ate Chat (Charwill), Mich, Shelly, (Manong) Scot&Ligaya,Piamed, Sim, Prof Al for the inspiration, (I’m still your fan,hehehe), (gosh seems like I won Oscars.lol:D), chrys&adam for showing her baby on webcam inspired me a lot to make one soon for my daughter's playmate:rolleyes:, to Luna, Judith and to everybody sorry If I missed the other names :doh and to all moderators thank you so much. :cwm38::xxgrinning--00xx3:

The helpful and informative post, as well as the humours here in the forum made my application easier and successfully granted.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I believe this success comes with sacrifices:NoNo: coz I need to leave my daughter for a while and living my career here :cwm34: that’s a bit sad, but eventually I can cope up easily having the love and faith in my heart and my future husband in my life will soon be a complete happy family:cwm38:.:xxgrinning--00xx3:may God bless and guide us!:)

Oh sis Leah I'm so Happy for you! Thanks God your wish is granted! I'm really so happy... welcome to the UK...

LEAHnew
9th June 2009, 13:49
Congratulations Sis...Im so happy for you. Thanks for sharing right away the good news...Finally, the long wait is over now, you can start now packing and planning for your wedding... Best wishes to you and Chris...

Shirley and Paul...
Thanks sis your next na, I'll still pray for ur success as well:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Oh sis Leah I'm so Happy for you! Thanks God your wish is granted! I'm really so happy... welcome to the UK...

thanks Grace looking forward to meet you in brum as well as your cute angel Bea:cwm38::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ji&Ma
9th June 2009, 14:24
:xxgrinning--00xx3:Good news then:xxgrinning--00xx3:
:REDancedancer08::Hellooo:CONGRATULATIONS!!!:Hellooo::REDancedancer08:
:Erm:Just hope we will be next, that waiting is killing me...:Erm:

empott
9th June 2009, 14:25
Congratulations, Leah and Chris. I'm sooooooo happy for you guys. Thank you for texting me right away. God bless you on your trip sis. Hope I am invited sa wedding. kidding :icon_lol:

Jay&Zobel
9th June 2009, 14:31
Well done Leah!!! Congratulations to you and your kukupops!!!

JudyHon
9th June 2009, 14:37

Wow! :Hellooo: What a great news Sis. I'm so happy for you & your fiancee. Thank you very much for the offline message & the good news. :BouncyHappy:

Again, BIG CONGRATULATIONS :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Have a safe journey soon & start packing now :icon_lol:

charlwill
9th June 2009, 14:42
With ALL the hardship you have encounter during the preparation and before submitting all the documents needed for a visa, here comes Now the fruit, a very sweet fruit. My CONGRATULATIONS to you and to Chris. I am happy for both of you for having your VISA granted. Welcome to the UK and God bless you.

empott
9th June 2009, 14:43
What bout yours ems, ...

Still waiting here, MrsJM. It's my 10th week today but there were 5 days holidays last April and May. I'm starting to get stressed too but hopefully it will come soon.

IainBusby
9th June 2009, 16:00
Congratulations Leah and Chris, :appl::appl::appl:will you be living in the Birmingham area, if so maybe you can get over to our Coventry Filipino get-togethers. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Louella & Iain.

Ji&Ma
9th June 2009, 16:16
Congratulations Leah and Chris, :appl::appl::appl:will you be living in the Birmingham area, if so maybe you can get over to our Coventry Filipino get-togethers. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Louella & Iain.
Good to know that Ian - because I'm not so far from Coventry as I'm living in Bicester. Think that will be very good when my mahal will be in here finally...
Could you count on us? Just PM me please when there will be next get-together, cheers...:Hellooo:
Sorry to hijack you thread Leah...:ARsurrender:

Pepe n Pilar
9th June 2009, 16:31
Congratulations Leah, well done:xxgrinning--00xx3:. Welcome to the UK.:):Hellooo:

adam&chryss
9th June 2009, 16:38
congratulations sis! :BouncyHappy:

i'm so happy for you! when is ur flight? hope to see you here in UK soon :)

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

misscarie
9th June 2009, 16:39
well done leah and Congratulations to you both :Hellooo:

have a safe journey and welcome to UK :BouncyHappy:

IainBusby
9th June 2009, 16:47
Good to know that Ian - because I'm not so far from Coventry as I'm living in Bicester. Think that will be very good when my mahal will be in here finally...
Could you count on us? Just PM me please when there will be next get-together, cheers...:Hellooo:
Sorry to hijack you thread Leah...:ARsurrender:

I will do, I think there's one coming up in July at Coombe Abbey Park. There's a sort of barbeque area there and everyone just brings food and drink along. When I find out the date I'll be in touch.
Iain.

joebloggs
9th June 2009, 18:22
:xxgrinning--00xx3: all that worrying for nowt leah :Hellooo:

scott&ligaya
9th June 2009, 18:28
great news, let us hope you get here whilst it is still what we call summer:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

congratulations:REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08:

nigel
9th June 2009, 20:07
:Hellooo:Hello:Hellooo:

Ann07
9th June 2009, 20:25
Well done..........:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiN
9th June 2009, 21:07
Congratulations Leah :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
9th June 2009, 21:12
:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:Hello everyone at last the long wait is over, finally after 11 weeks I got my FIANCEE VISA successfully:icon_win::REDancedancer08

:)Great news, Leah; many congratulations to you and Chris.

mavid
9th June 2009, 21:17
Congratulations indeed Leah! x

Sim11UK
9th June 2009, 21:28
Wow!!! I only just asked you how long you'd been waiting & now you've got it. :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Good for you, I'm very happy for you both. :)

PAT
10th June 2009, 11:41

Wow!!!...congratulations....! im very very veyr happy for you Leah.

gracia143
10th June 2009, 14:44
My sweet sis Leah, What a fantastic news!!! I was literally jumping up and down upon learning that you already had the visa. And then I thought, OMGosh I'm in trouble, didn't I promised you something? I haven't forgotten Sis and I will fulfill it like I said. I will be out of the country 16th of Sept til 1st of October, hopefully it won't clash with your wedding day. Again, congratulations and I wish you happiness, good health and fulfillment in your every endeavor. Sooooooooooo looking forward to meeting you in the flesh. Gracie xxx

gracia143
10th June 2009, 14:51
...and God bless always!

aug06_2006
10th June 2009, 15:25
Hello Leah, I'm happy for u too and congratz anyway!

LEAHnew
11th June 2009, 01:50
Thanks everyone, sorry for the late reply :doh coz seems I feel so rushed for every work loads I'm having now, I started to sorted out all my pending jobs here in our shop as well as the turn over of my responsibilities here.

To Shirley, Ji&Ma, Empot wait for the nerve-racking txt from VFS saying "PROCESSED PASSPORT,RETURNED THROUGH COURIER" :omg::omg:
To Pat any news to you?congratulatin in advance :Hellooo:
I'll wait you guys to meet at the CFO:rolleyes:

As for the wedding date we booked it last May 16th:doh so we're going to move it as soon soon as I arrived in UK:) to empot yes of course u'r invited (kidding:Cuckoo:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

To Ian yes I'll be joining my future husband in Birmingham, we're glad to join the group there:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

About the flights,we're considering 1st week of July or earlier as soon as I've done all my concerns here:)

To Mrs.Magistrate Gracia my dear thank you, we'll be noted about those dates:D will schedule it earlier then:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Once again my overwhelming thank you to everyone:BouncyHappy::Hellooo:

rayofLight
11th June 2009, 02:18
CONGRATULATION....i'm happy for your success...

LEAHnew
11th June 2009, 03:12
CONGRATULATION....i'm happy for your success...

Thanks rayoflight:Hellooo::Hellooo:How many weeks you are now, since you applied visa?:)
Goodluck:Hellooo::Hellooo:

rayofLight
11th June 2009, 04:02
Thanks rayoflight:Hellooo::Hellooo:How many weeks you are now, since you applied visa?:)
Goodluck:Hellooo::Hellooo:

Hi, i applied last April 23,2009...i think it's almost 7 1/2 weeks..
hope i dont have any problem at all...and arrived the visa soon...
include me for your prayers friend...

LEAHnew
11th June 2009, 07:07
Hi, i applied last April 23,2009...i think it's almost 7 1/2 weeks..
hope i dont have any problem at all...and arrived the visa soon...
include me for your prayers friend...

:) I will my dear:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I guess you will receive yours earlier than 11 weeks coz during my waiting time there are lots of holiday:doh
I don't know if it helps but try to email them as well:)I tried it last Friday but I didnt got reply :doh but late afternoon last Monday I received the txt from VFS:omg:then next was excellent news:xxgrinning--00xx3:

rayofLight
11th June 2009, 07:34
:) I will my dear:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I guess you will receive yours earlier than 11 weeks coz during my waiting time there are lots of holiday:doh
I don't know if it helps but try to email them as well:)I tried it last Friday but I didnt got reply :doh but late afternoon last Monday I received the txt from VFS:omg:then next was excellent news:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanx friend,
hope it will arrived soon, in God's time....(prayer..prayer...):):):)
can i ask you a favor ...to tell me some idea, how you made your email for the embassy...in checking the development of your visa.:BouncyHappy:
thanx in advance,,,,,,

thejarvs
11th June 2009, 07:47
Really well done Leah congratulations great news :)

btw where in Nueva Ecija are you?

LEAHnew
11th June 2009, 08:05
Thanx friend,
hope it will arrived soon, in God's time....(prayer..prayer...):):):)
can i ask you a favor ...to tell me some idea, how you made your email for the embassy...in checking the development of your visa.:BouncyHappy:
thanx in advance,,,,,,

Hi I made it so simple:D, I just put what they asked when I was tempted phoning them during my 6th weeks (I did once only coz it's a rip-off):doh
here it goes:

To whom it may concern:
I, myfullname applied a settlement visa last _____would like to follow up the result of my application, my reference number is AMAN/______.Birthday: _________with a Passport number:__.
If you have further clarification please contact me thru my mobile number: __ or reply me via email.
I appreciate your immediate action and reply for this matter.
More Power and God Bless.
Sincerely,
and I sent it here:
ManilaVisaEnquiries@fco.gov.uk
info.ukph@vfshelpline.com

i hope it helps.

cheers,
Leah

LEAHnew
11th June 2009, 08:10
Really well done Leah congratulations great news :)

btw where in Nueva Ecija are you?

Hello thanks, I'm from Rizal, Nueva Ecija and you?:Hellooo::Hellooo:

aposhark
11th June 2009, 09:57
Congratulations Leah :REDancedancer08: :REDancedancer08: :REDancedancer08:

Yes, come over soon whilst all the trees are green and the weather is warm.
The UK is very beautiful at this time of year.

Have a safe flight and enjoy the UK.....

gracia143
11th June 2009, 11:05
:

To Mrs.Magistrate Gracia my dear thank you, we'll be noted about those dates:D will schedule it earlier then:xxgrinning--00xx3:

It's very kind of you to address me this way my dear friend, it sounds too posh hehe:D. Thank you so much and I wish you good luck and hoping you'd get the best airfare deal. Ciao! xxx

empott
12th June 2009, 05:09
... To Shirley, Ji&Ma, Empot wait for the nerve-racking txt from VFS saying "PROCESSED PASSPORT,RETURNED THROUGH COURIER" :omg::omg: ...
As for the wedding date we booked it last May 16th:doh so we're going to move it as soon soon as I arrived in UK:) to empot yes of course u'r invited (kidding:Cuckoo:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Leah for the help, wishes and prayers. And hope you are not kidding there! :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: