PDA

View Full Version : Are YOU A Victim Of Circumstances?

Arthur Little
8th June 2009, 18:28
I am! And HAVE been [many, many times throughout the sixty-four years + I've inhabited this planet]. Take this afternoon, for example ... :Erm: no, on second thoughts, I shall (with great difficulty, I might add!) desist from boring you to tears:bigcry: with a graphic account of the "lurid" details. But it would be interesting to hear about others' tales of woe, arising from the occasion(s) when MISfortune smiled -or, more accurately, grimaced - upon them through no fault of their own [or anyone else].

Tawi2
8th June 2009, 21:59
Arthur,sometimes your up,sometimes your down,its life mate,I have been in both peaks and troughs on the sea of life,but when I am down I always know there are many worse off than myself :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
8th June 2009, 22:33
Arthur,sometimes your up,sometimes your down,its life mate,I have been in both peaks and troughs on the sea of life,but when I am down I always know there are many worse off than myself :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I agree :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Consider it as a spice of life. If life is too perfect, then the world woud be so dull and boring.
Besides, we should consider every bad circumstance as an opportunity to grow and learn :)

gracia143
10th June 2009, 14:53
I am down, can't seem to post anything on here now. Well, maybe because I haven't posted anything for a long time???

Tawi2
10th June 2009, 15:00
Gracy,I remember you from before I registered here,your from near DOLE,polomolok way?:Erm:

gracia143
10th June 2009, 15:14
Gracy,I remember you from before I registered here,your from near DOLE,polomolok way?:Erm:

Yeah, and where are you from if I may ask?:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
10th June 2009, 15:19
Hey :icon_lol: I am from north-east england originally,living in Surrey now,but I am in Polomolok every year,got a few mates who work for DOLE,I normally stay just up the road past Polomolok before the pineapple plantations at Dolores resort,the one with the zoo :xxgrinning--00xx3:Or on a mates farm near Mt Matutum :xxgrinning--00xx3: I was actually at Polomolok school earlier this year and went on stage to collect an award with someone who was graduating :icon_lol: I like polomolok,its cool :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gracia143
10th June 2009, 15:19
I saw the pics you've taken...brilliant pics...I thought you were a Filipino and a close friend as only close friends call me by that name. Nice to meet you here anyway and keep the pics coming (reminds me of home).

Tawi2
10th June 2009, 15:21
I have some pics of the Ukay-ukay stalls in Polomolok market somewhere,I will try and find them this week sometime :icon_lol:

gracia143
10th June 2009, 15:26
Oh noooooooo!!! It used to be my favourite pastime...I'll be there end of Sept. and am sooo looking forward to doing the things I used to do when I was there. I've missed the old ways so much. Pls post those pics. Thanks.

Tawi2
10th June 2009, 15:29
I got a pair of shorts in Polomolok marketplace in march :icon_lol:I was getting a tour of the pineapple plantations the next day,I only had long trousers as I had been to graduation so I went to the Ukay-ukay,my god,some of the women there were virtually fighting when fresh stock came in,very funny,I got some shorts anyway and I even saw ukay-ukay bras :icon_lol:

nigel
10th June 2009, 15:35
I believe it's all attraction!:cwm12:

And that life is infinately magnificent! :BouncyHappy: And that negativety is a contradiction of reality...:D

gracia143
10th June 2009, 15:44
I got a pair of shorts in Polomolok marketplace in march :icon_lol:I was getting a tour of the pineapple plantations the next day,I only had long trousers as I had been to graduation so I went to the Ukay-ukay,my god,some of the women there were virtually fighting when fresh stock came in,very funny,I got some shorts anyway and I even saw ukay-ukay bras :icon_lol:

Great! That's their pastime too...not everybody likes doing that but I think most people do in Polomolok. The joy of finding something nice and suitable to wear is beyond comprehension. Hope you did have a nice time there. Cheers :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gracia143
10th June 2009, 15:45
Hey :icon_lol: I am from north-east england originally,living in Surrey now,but I am in Polomolok every year,got a few mates who work for DOLE,I normally stay just up the road past Polomolok before the pineapple plantations at Dolores resort,the one with the zoo :xxgrinning--00xx3:Or on a mates farm near Mt Matutum :xxgrinning--00xx3: I was actually at Polomolok school earlier this year and went on stage to collect an award with someone who was graduating :icon_lol: I like polomolok,its cool :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Can you give me the family names of your mates, that is if you don't mind??? Perhaps I know them?

jimeve
10th June 2009, 15:53
I am on a downer at the, have Spondylosis and is painful over a week now.
had to force myself to work. oh the joys of self employed.:8_1_215:

Tawi2
10th June 2009, 16:10
Morano family gracy,they live four or five minutes walk from Polomolok marketplace,ukay-ukay fresh stocks arrive thursdays and sundays,I just remembered that :icon_lol: You will be fine Jim,you got your wife to look after you,sit down and have a cuppa :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jimeve
10th June 2009, 16:21
You will be fine Jim,you got your wife to look after you,sit down and have a cuppa :xxgrinning--00xx3:

she does that alright, massage my neck and back with ibuprufen gel. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
10th June 2009, 20:04
she does that alright, massage my neck and back with ibuprufen gel. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

When I was in the Phils, I suffered from a painful left shoulder (caused by the air-conditioning, I suspect) and my wife used to massage it [my shoulder, I mean :lol2:] with some sort of analgesic concoction obtained from a local pharmacy. Worked wonders, too!!

Back in the UK, I'm still prone to the same trouble due, this time, to having the bedroom window open overnight in spite of our "wintry" June climate, and I'm having it rubbed with something called (would you believe?) 'Deep Freeze" ... available in two sizes of tube from Boots' Chemists.

Take care, Jim ... and remember it's just our age. Or, perhaps in YOUR case, it's all that floating about in space ... :cwm12:

MarBell379
10th June 2009, 22:07
We are ALL victims of circumstances.
When and where we were born, the choices we make when we don't know any better, the people we meet, the nutcase drivers, the random relationships that turn into something special.
We can only control so much - as for the rest....bahala na.

Tawi2
11th June 2009, 10:51
GMA is actually in Polomolok at this precise moment Gracy,she arrived at the Stanfilco Kalsangi village earlier,there were several helicopters buzzed the town prior to her arrival :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gracia143
11th June 2009, 10:58
GMA is actually in Polomolok at this precise moment Gracy,she arrived at the Stanfilco Kalsangi village earlier,there were several helicopters buzzed the town prior to her arrival :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks for the infor Tawi2, I've never been a fan of GMA, I hope the MI's and the MN's aren't going to do something stupid when she's there but am not worried about her as I am sure she'd be heavily guarded. I wonder what she's up to? Hmm she's never been the kind to wander off South Cotabato when I was there, maybe things have changed.

As for the Moranos I will have to ask my youngest brother if he knows about them, it's a fairly small town and everybody knows everybody. :Hellooo:

Tawi2
11th June 2009, 11:02
It is indeed a small towm,he probably knows Bong morano,one of DOLE's head engineers,Bong flew back to Sri-lanka two weeks ago to work on the DOLE-lanka engineering side.Gloria is visiting stanfilco management for some reason,I have a mate who lives in the kalsangi village.I am sure her security forces can handle the MI's and the MN's :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aposhark
11th June 2009, 16:43
We all fall down.
It's how we get up that counts.

nigel
12th June 2009, 21:42
Nothing happens buy chance...there are no accidents...we attract everything that happens to us...The Law Of Attraction is as real as the Law Of gravity...

Have you guys not watched The Secret?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRoqCVhw1DQ