PDA

View Full Version : Greeting's to all.

Blueberry
18th October 2006, 17:00
Hi everybody,just wanted to introduce myself and maricel to you all,met my fiancee on filipina heart and have been through all the requirement's with british embassy and maricel (filipina fiancee) just arrived in uk last week and are now beggining our future together.So pleased to find this website,really superb with lots of good advice, also if anybody could possibly tell me where to find lumpia wrap's i would appreciate it,we must of looked down every isle in tesco and sainsbury's,twice,:icon_lol:
thank's and look forward to chatting,take care and god bless.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
18th October 2006, 18:25
Hi everybody,just wanted to introduce myself and maricel to you all,met my fiancee on filipina heart and have been through all the requirement's with british embassy and maricel (filipina fiancee) just arrived in uk last week and are now beggining our future together.So pleased to find this website,really superb with lots of good advice, also if anybody could possibly tell me where to find lumpia wrap's i would appreciate it,we must of looked down every isle in tesco and sainsbury's,twice,:icon_lol:
thank's and look forward to chatting,take care and god bless.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I may get to like you :Hellooo:

Louella
18th October 2006, 19:12
also if anybody could possibly tell me where to find lumpia wrap's i would appreciate it,we must of looked down every isle in tesco and sainsbury's,twice,:icon_lol:

Hi Blueberry!
The same as you, i'm still looking for that also, where are you living in the UK. I just heard about an Asian/Thai supermarket in Leamington Spa called Globe that I still have to try. There are Globe supermarkets in Warwick, Banbury and Cheltenham as well. Also the Wing Yip superstore in Birmingham, the Wing Yip has places in Croydon, Manchester and Cricklewood in London as well.
Louella.

Blueberry
18th October 2006, 19:19
Hi Lou if u don't mind me calling u that,i'm norwich,norfolk,i think maybe along way to go for wrap,s hahaha,i'm hoping to find some little store in norwich,i'l keep my eye's open and let u know how i'm getting on,cheer's anyway for that lou.
Peace!!

ginapeterb
18th October 2006, 19:33
Blueberry,

Welcome to blighty, you shold get your hubbby to take you to Cambridge, there is a nice Chinese Filipino supermarket on Mill road, CB1, they have everything you need, apart from that, there are lots of Filipino supermarkets, in London, as previous poster said, Cricklewood, Manila supermarket in Hogarth place, Earls Court, give Philrem a call in London, and ask them to send you a copy of Planet Philippines its a magazine for Pinays and Pinoys living in UK, it has details of all Filipino busineses trading in UK, hope that helps ( Philrem is on net)

PEte

scotsfiancee
18th October 2006, 19:50
Hi everybody,just wanted to introduce myself and maricel to you all,met my fiancee on filipina heart and have been through all the requirement's with british embassy and maricel (filipina fiancee) just arrived in uk last week and are now beggining our future together.So pleased to find this website,really superb with lots of good advice

hello there, welcome!!!!
and have fun to this site :) keep posted

also if anybody could possibly tell me where to find lumpia wrap's i would appreciate it,we must of looked down every isle in tesco and sainsbury's,twice,:icon_lol:

Oww do you like lumpia shanghai? i just made that last week but can't eat at all :D Where you from anyway? I got the lumpia wrapper in a chinese store here i guess its everywhere so have a look :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Blueberry
19th October 2006, 14:12
hey,i find a place in norwich that sells shumai wraps (lumpia wraps),a mini-market called kin-yip,they have virtually everything,cool.

Louella
19th October 2006, 14:56
hey,i find a place in norwich that sells shumai wraps (lumpia wraps),a mini-market called kin-yip,they have virtually everything,cool.

Blueberry,

Hello! Finally you found it! I'm still waiting for the weekend to come so that we'll have time together w/ my babe to look for that as well. Enjoy cooking!!!

Louella