PDA

View Full Version : Not going well

cruisingkerry
8th June 2009, 09:33
Hi everyone,

haven't been here for a long time.

Just wanted to let you all know things aren't going at all well with me and Bert. He is eventually on a ship which comes to the UK, I went to visit him in Glasgow, then in Southampton. Which were both great, it was great to be together again and it was as if we'd never been apart.

3 weeks later I drove back down to Southampton where he dropped the bombshell that he didn't think he'd be able to live here in the UK because he msses his son too much and wants to go back to the Phils to live, his son needs him more than I do he says.

gutted! as you would be. Haven't heard from him since and that was 10 days go, have tried to call him a couple of times but always just goes to voicemail. Same kind of thing happened last year so no doubt he'll call out of the blue one day. just have to wait and see really.

So just wanted to give you an update....

K xx

IainBusby
8th June 2009, 09:54
Hi Kerry,
It's nice to hear from you again, although I'm sorry to hear thing aint going so good with you and Bert. But always remember, absence makes the heart grow fonder and maybe he will reconsider this decision when he finds himself missing you, as I'm sure he will.
Iain.

Jay&Zobel
8th June 2009, 10:56
I'm sorry K.

Hope you are ok.

Alan
8th June 2009, 11:40
Good luck Kerry. Our thoughts are with you.

Al.:)

Ann07
8th June 2009, 14:14
Sorry to hear that kerry.
Hope he will contac you soon:)

Mrs.JMajor
8th June 2009, 14:16
Hellooooooooo,wow been missing you a lot, and I just log on the forum so I had friend request, lol and just into my surprise its you, quickly accept it and go forum and check if you made any thread and so you are,welcome back dear, haven't read what you say in the thread thou...brb I'm gonna read what you up to now:BouncyHappy:

Awwww and so it was...:cwm24: No comment :doh I am just sad to hear that really, Hope you will hear news from him in the soonest time:rolleyes:

Tawi2
8th June 2009, 15:30
I actually expected all the ladies to say if this is the second time he has kept you dangling on a string dump him :Erm:

Jay&Zobel
8th June 2009, 16:31
I actually expected all the ladies to say if this is the second time he has kept you dangling on a string dump him :Erm:

TrueTrueTrue!:xxgrinning--00xx3: But we will see... Still sad though

Sconnie
8th June 2009, 18:06
Hi Kerry,
Sorry to hear this news, whatever happens we wish you all the best, keep smiling....

Tawi2
8th June 2009, 19:06
TrueTrueTrue!:xxgrinning--00xx3: But we will see... Still sad though

Yeah,only going from some of the old posts I have read,if a woman messes a guy around all the ladies say "Dump her,theres plenty more around" if a guy cant even be bothered to answer calls and the lady appears to be the one doing all the running there seems to be something wrong in the relationship deep down if all the effort is one sided :Erm:

maria_and_matt
8th June 2009, 19:32
Yeah,only going from some of the old posts I have read,if a woman messes a guy around all the ladies say "Dump her,theres plenty more around" if a guy cant even be bothered to answer calls and the lady appears to be the one doing all the running there seems to be something wrong in the relationship deep down if all the effort is one sided :Erm:

no offence to anybody.. but that is filipino men for you.. i remember my ex grrrrrrrrrr i wont even go there:cwm12:

joebloggs
8th June 2009, 19:35
is he using his son as an excuse not to marry you? and 10 days with no contact :NoNo:

why don't you tell him, you will go and live in the phils with him then, see what he says :Erm:

Tawi2
8th June 2009, 19:36
no offence to anybody.. but that is filipino men for you.. i remember my ex grrrrrrrrrr i wont even go there:cwm12:

I never dated a Pinoy guy Maria,and if thats what they are like then theres no likelihood of me doing so in the future either :NoNo:

Mrs.JMajor
8th June 2009, 19:37

Tawi, Do u know that kerry is english woman and Bert is filipino guy:rolleyes:

maria_and_matt
8th June 2009, 19:39
I never dated a Pinoy guy Maria,and if thats what they are like then theres no likelihood of me doing so in the future either :NoNo:

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Mrs.JMajor
8th June 2009, 19:41

Ok, too late to read this, dont want to hurt Kerry but in my conclusion ,I hope she wont :bigcry:... Just guess the guy is with a relationship already at hindi totoong nagmamahal:bigcry:

Tawi2
8th June 2009, 19:46
Tawi, Do u know that kerry is english woman and Bert is filipino guy:rolleyes:

I did indeed Mrs M,you know me,up to spec with events :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
8th June 2009, 19:49
I did indeed Mrs M,you know me,up to spec with events :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:doh:icon_lol: Chismoso ka din kamo hahahha

Tawi2
8th June 2009, 19:55
Everyone likes a little chismis Mrs M :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
8th June 2009, 19:58
Yeah, nothing bad at all,:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
8th June 2009, 20:06
Kerry will be fine,but if it were me I would re-evalue things,its a decent drive from Durham down to Southampton,takes me 5 hours from London to Penshaw where my sis lives,and the same to Ryhope where my parents live,both places are in Durham :omg: I wouldnt phone a woman who treated me like that,if she didnt answer the phone within a day or two her loss,erase the number,lots of guys out there looking for a decent woman :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jay&Zobel
8th June 2009, 20:31
Kerry, lots of guys out there looking for a decent woman :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2 is single lol...:Erm::D:D:D

Sim11UK
8th June 2009, 20:32
I'm sorry to hear this Kerry, hope it all works itself out.
I know you enjoyed your time spent in the Philippines. :)

Tawi2
8th June 2009, 20:38
I am a bit too old and decrepit jay :bigcry:

maria_and_matt
8th June 2009, 20:44

awwwww.... poor you..

Tawi2
8th June 2009, 20:47
I am not exactly poor :icon_lol:Not rich either though :NoNo: But this isnt about my eligible status :NoNo: Its about Kerry,who I hope has a happy ending however her story transpires?

maria_and_matt
8th June 2009, 20:56
i believe that kerry will find her happy ending...:)

Sophie
8th June 2009, 21:05
is he using his son as an excuse not to marry you? and 10 days with no contact :NoNo:

why don't you tell him, you will go and live in the phils with him then, see what he says :Erm:

I agree :xxgrinning--00xx3: I wonder what will he say or will he ever respond? :Erm:
You'll have to wait and see.....that is, if he decides to call you or answer your calls.....:NoNo: :NoNo::NoNo:
But come to think of it, if he really wants to be with you, he should have asked and offered you to go and live with him in the philippines
so he gets to be with both you and his son......:Erm:
And not answering your calls all of a sudden just like what he did last year? And just pop up when he feels like? :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:
I suggest you dump him.......you deserve better.........

Tawi2
8th June 2009, 21:08

Sophie,you just said what I thought every single woman would have said in the beginning :xxgrinning--00xx3: It does sound like one way traffic,driving to scotland,then southampton,whereas theres no mention of the effort the guys putting in to keep the relationship alive,and not even having the decency to respond when someones putting in the effort to phone you :NoNo:

Sophie
8th June 2009, 21:09
i believe that kerry will find her happy ending...:)

with someone else :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol: someone better :xxgrinning--00xx3::D

Sophie
8th June 2009, 21:17
Sophie,you just said what I thought every single woman would have said in the beginning :xxgrinning--00xx3: It does sound like one way traffic,driving to scotland,then southampton,whereas theres no mention of the effort the guys putting in to keep the relationship alive,and not even having the decency to respond when someones putting in the effort to phone you :NoNo:

Exactly :xxgrinning--00xx3:
In my observation, this one looks more like a one-way relationship............no offense meant kerry, just an opinion :)

Tawi2
8th June 2009, 21:26
Yup,no malice nor offence intended,but the lady seems to be doing all the running and the guy seems to be taking it for granted,if someone turned off their phone for 10 days and never even bothered answering a call then what does that say about their commitment to a relationship?:Erm:

tiN
8th June 2009, 21:49
Hope things will work out soon Kerry, just be strong :)

Mrs.JMajor
8th June 2009, 22:10
Tawi2 is single lol...:Erm::D:D:D
:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Wonder if she like british,

Exactly :xxgrinning--00xx3:
In my observation, this one looks more like a one-way relationship............no offense meant kerry, just an opinion :)

Dont want to hurt you, but that what I think Kerry, filipino guy is very clever to deceive, pretend to be single when they are not in thier homeland

Tawi2
8th June 2009, 22:34
I dont think he is married,they have been in a relationship for 18 months :Erm: You would have to be deceptively devious to keep up the pretence for that length of time surely :Erm:

cruisingkerry
8th June 2009, 23:27
Hi,
just wanted to say, not sure if tawi understands that bert is on a ship and can't just go where he wants like I can. When he's in port he may only have 3-4 hours off, not long enough to go even half way near my house.

It'll all work out the way its supposed to, will just get on with life for now.

Thanks all xx

Tawi2
8th June 2009, 23:28
Didnt realise the time restrictions kerry,but a phone call is common courtesy :xxgrinning--00xx3:

LEAHnew
9th June 2009, 02:00
Hi,
just wanted to say, not sure if tawi understands that bert is on a ship and can't just go where he wants like I can. When he's in port he may only have 3-4 hours off, not long enough to go even half way near my house.

It'll all work out the way its supposed to, will just get on with life for now.

Thanks all xx

Goodluck kerry:cwm38:

aromulus
9th June 2009, 07:12
Sorry, kid....:doh

pennybarry
9th June 2009, 08:14
Sorry to hear that Kerry but there's always have a good reason why things happened.

Did you feel something strange when you were in Pinas b4? His little boy must not be the problem. Hoping he'll tell you the truth to set you free.

cheer up!

aposhark
10th June 2009, 10:18
with someone else :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol: someone better :xxgrinning--00xx3::D

Yep, looks like it is time to move on Kerry..... (sorry)....

Mrs Daddy
10th June 2009, 18:29
sori to hear the sad news kerry...hope things will get better soon!