PDA

View Full Version : Is Same Day Service good?

angelenajose
31st May 2009, 12:23
Hi all, I am an RGN and working in London. I am completing my 5 year in workpermit and want to apply for ILR this month. The Home Office is saying that there are no appointments available in June. It is available from July onwards.

I saw advertisements in Gumtree London that some Solicitors are providing same day service for getting ILR. Is this true and relibale.
:Hellooo:

angelenajose
31st May 2009, 15:47
I saw advertisements in xxxxxxxxx that some Solicitors are providing same day service for getting ILR. Is this true and relibale. The website I visited is XXXXXXXXXXXX

If any of you have used this service, please tell me if I can use this service. I want to travel urgently.
:Hellooo:[/QUOTE]

joebloggs
31st May 2009, 20:48
have you passed the life in uk test ?

is your visa app straight forward - have you been with the same employer, if not is there any gaps btw your work permits, how many days have you been out of the uk

if you case is not straight forward, then i wouldn't use a PEO same day,, you might lose your money or they might not be able to do it same day :doh

if it is straight forward, maybe a solicitor can get cancelled appointments but what if they can't you'll be waiting anyway :doh and it will cost you more ..

pennybarry
1st June 2009, 07:00
I saw advertisements in xxxxxxxxx that some Solicitors are providing same day service for getting ILR. Is this true and relibale. The website I visited is XXXXXXXXXXXX

If any of you have used this service, please tell me if I can use this service. I want to travel urgently.
:Hellooo:[/QUOTE]

I believe it's better for you to visit UKBA's website than ADVERTISEMENT Website.

You can get same day service directly at UKBA if you are qualified and no need solicitor.:xxgrinning--00xx3: