PDA

View Full Version : Enjoying the Uk summer at last lol!

Ann07
31st May 2009, 09:00
Its been good this week, we spend most of our times outside esp our wee boy he really enjoys playing in the garden and having picnic anywhere:D:D:D Make most of the time before my big day:doh:icon_lol::icon_lol: Anytime now baby is ready to pop out:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp::Rasp::Hellooo:

Enjoy the summer guys:D

Florge
31st May 2009, 12:28
hahahahhahah... congrats in advance ann!

Mrs.JMajor
31st May 2009, 12:38
You're right, I can see everyone wearing shorts and spaghetti strap, and wow the beach are loads of tourist from different places, I love it summer time kuno lol even there is a bit cool wind from the beach hehe, and anyone want to have BBQ/Picnic in Great Yarmouth?

Sorry Ann, I will just use your thread to invite Adamchryss/maria and matt/rusty/andress because we are near to each other, looking forward to meet you in BBQ day guys

And you take care in your due (kabuwanan) and congratz in your coming baby, wish you all the best

Ann07
31st May 2009, 13:15
hahahahhahah... congrats in advance ann!

Thanks Florge :) THe quicker the better :cwm34::cwm34:

Ann07
31st May 2009, 13:17
You're right, I can see everyone wearing shorts and spaghetti strap, and wow the beach are loads of tourist from different places, I love it summer time kuno lol even there is a bit cool wind from the beach hehe, and anyone want to have BBQ/Picnic in Great Yarmouth?

Sorry Ann, I will just use your thread to invite Adamchryss/maria and matt/rusty/andress because we are near to each other, looking forward to meet you in BBQ day guys

And you take care in your due (kabuwanan) and congratz in your coming baby, wish you all the best

most of the people here are half naked facing the sun esp my weeboy he loves playing with the sand oh dear.... hahahahaha:D Thanks anyway hehehe

Aye, no bother mrsmajor:) enjoy your BBQ with them:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
31st May 2009, 13:26
Hi ann, congratulations on your upcoming baby, can't wait to have my own na rin, hopefully soon :xxgrinning--00xx3::)

Ann07
31st May 2009, 13:47
Hi ann, congratulations on your upcoming baby, can't wait to have my own na rin, hopefully soon :xxgrinning--00xx3::)

Thanks sophie...u will :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiN
1st June 2009, 22:30
I am enjoying the sun as I can wear shorts, vest and dresses.. with slippers LOL :icon_lol:

Goodluck sis.. :)

aromulus
2nd June 2009, 06:47
We spent Sunday on Shell Island in Wales....:D

Blimey it was hot...!!!!:doh

http://www.shellisland.co.uk/

pennybarry
2nd June 2009, 07:38
We enjoy summer travelling around. I am thankful hubby loves driving lol. We spent our time at Heighley Gate garden, botanical gardens and nice to see beautiful flowers. We use Mom's car because it is air conditioned and brand new. Cool inside:D. I have seen men driving without wearing T-shirt:omg: It's not allowed in our country :D

BBQ in the afternoon. Invites my friends to join us:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
2nd June 2009, 07:38
I am enjoying the sun as I can wear shorts......
That's enough info for now :cwm24:

tiN
2nd June 2009, 09:22
That's enough info for now :cwm24:

hahaha, Boss :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Sophie
2nd June 2009, 11:06

Wow, sizzling hot wife! :xxgrinning--00xx3: You're a lucky guy mod :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
2nd June 2009, 11:25
Went to Windsor on sunday to shop,walked along the river,then came back home and fished as the Thames is walking distance from home,it is glorious weather,baking hot without the RH of pinas B)

bornatbirth
2nd June 2009, 15:51

is that the sun or your wife making you feel hot!! :rolleyes:

theres a nudist beach near me:)anyone wanna come?? :D,just make sure you havent a big bush when you go there? :icon_lol:

Jay&Zobel
2nd June 2009, 15:54
Its been good this week, we spend most of our times outside esp our wee boy he really enjoys playing in the garden and having picnic anywhere:D:D:D Make most of the time before my big day:doh:icon_lol::icon_lol: Anytime now baby is ready to pop out:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp::Rasp::Hellooo:

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
SOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE DAI!!!

I am enjoying the sun as I can wear shorts, vest and dresses.. with slippers LOL :icon_lol:

Goodluck sis.. :)

LOL, SAME HERE ATCHU! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: MISS YAH

Ann07
2nd June 2009, 17:49
Thanks Manay:D

Atchu, we finally have summer:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
A bit cold today but still fine:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann07
2nd June 2009, 17:50
Went to Windsor on sunday to shop,walked along the river,then came back home and fished as the Thames is walking distance from home,it is glorious weather,baking hot without the RH of pinas B)

Nice place Tawi:)

Arthur Little
2nd June 2009, 18:11

:) Great weather Ann! [Mind you it's long overdue]. Take care, and all the very best for the imminent birth of your baby. :BouncyHappy:

Arthur Little
2nd June 2009, 18:15

Thanks ... same to you and your [soon to be extended] family. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiN
2nd June 2009, 21:15
:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
SOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE DAI!!!

LOL, SAME HERE ATCHU! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: MISS YAH

Oh yes, but I cant enjoy it properly as I am working :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Miss u 2 manay, we have been busy this past few days ha, no chat :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Thanks Manay:D

Atchu, we finally have summer:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
A bit cold today but still fine:xxgrinning--00xx3:

a ken dai, its a wee bit breezy today :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

When are u going to push dai?:Erm:

Tawi2
2nd June 2009, 21:23
Tin,are you picking up a scottish accent?Ah ken?:icon_lol: My mate keiths wife in Aberdeen says that a lot,she has been up there 4 or 5 years now :icon_lol: She also says "Aye" a lot :icon_lol:

aug06_2006
2nd June 2009, 21:56
Yes, very pretty weather.. my hubby was laughin when I told him that the weather it's too hot for me na hehehe! Bitaw oi, lipay kaayo ko kay kada adlaw nami mag exercise sa akong little bogoy...

tiN
2nd June 2009, 22:16
Tin,are you picking up a scottish accent?Ah ken?:icon_lol: My mate keiths wife in Aberdeen says that a lot,she has been up there 4 or 5 years now :icon_lol: She also says "Aye" a lot :icon_lol:

Aye, i am teasing my husband that i will be a "jock" soon :D:D:D

Talking to his family, i can easily pick up scottish slang.. not numpty anymore :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Ann07
3rd June 2009, 12:37
:) Great weather Ann! [Mind you it's long overdue]. Take care, and all the very best for the imminent birth of your baby. :BouncyHappy:

LOvely hehehehe

Thanks Arthur, been to my check up again today baby's head is down now:Erm::Erm::Erm: hope soon cant wait to push:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: want the baby out:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Thanks again and Take care ANd GBU both:)

Ann07
3rd June 2009, 12:41
a ken dai, its a wee bit breezy today :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

When are u going to push dai?:Erm:[/QUOTE]

Atchu is busy now hehehehehe:) Will try your Shawarma on monday hehehehehe:D Thanks sa tips.

Cant wait Atchu to push push :icon_lol::icon_lol: Im fed up now of waiting:doh:doh Been to see my midwife everythings fine im gone up to 41 cm measurement of the uterus:doh:doh:doh:doh Hope its not a big baby again..... Will have my final scan maybe this friday or next week:D

Ingats mwah:D

Florge
4th June 2009, 04:35
good to know there's sun there.... LOL... I have a harrowing thought that everyday rains in UK as my bf told me that I can't wear my shorts, slippers, and my sleeveless tops anymore...

And when I saw Aramolu's wife in a bikini.... hmmm.... that's a good sign.. so on with my shopping for flip flops and shorts... although it's raining here now... sale sale sale on summer outfits... wooohooo...

aromulus
4th June 2009, 07:37
good to know there's sun there.... LOL... I have a harrowing thought that everyday rains in UK as my bf told me that I can't wear my shorts, slippers, and my sleeveless tops anymore... ...

Adittedly, it rains a lot in the Uk, the main reason, I suppose, why the grass is so lush and green...:Erm:

And when I saw Aramolu's wife in a bikini.... hmmm.... that's a good sign.. ...

Yeah, I never get tired of seeing her.....:xxgrinning--00xx3::D

so on with my shopping for flip flops and shorts... although it's raining here now... sale sale sale on summer outfits... wooohooo...

I wouldn't bother buying stuff to carry over, because normally not everything will fit in the luggage and you may have to leave some behind.....:doh
Besides you may well risk having to pay for excess baggage.:NoNo:
Ideally you could save the money, and buy something from the duty frees for your mahal as a present, or some parfume for yourself.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
You can buy the same clothes and stuff here after you arrive, we do have sales too... Diba...??:D

Mrs.JMajor
4th June 2009, 09:20
And I cant even wear the sexy tops here, spaghetti, bit back less behind (tops)even summer time still windy, you can see western women, yeah but they used to it, and wonder if the filipina leaving her for 5-6-7 years can wear like the western women spaghetti straps, anyone? So dont bother to put it on your luggage, especially if it is cost weight

Florge
4th June 2009, 09:27
oh boy... well, that's fine... buying winter clothes instead... waaaaaa

Ann07
4th June 2009, 09:41
Chilly today:):):) but i like it still:D:D:D good for my bump:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

scott&ligaya
4th June 2009, 12:49
Good luck Ann, do you know if you are having a wee loonie or a wee qwuinee

Scott

Ann07
4th June 2009, 13:08
Good luck Ann, do you know if you are having a wee loonie or a wee qwuinee

Scott

Thanks Scott another wee loonie:) so im expecting it to be late again:doh:doh:doh and big:doh:doh

Hows Ligaya now?

scott&ligaya
5th June 2009, 08:06
She is 21 weeks and we do not yet know if it will be a boy or a girl. Ligaya is having much less sickness this time so maybe a girl, ...... I WANT A MINI LIGAYA!!!.

ingat and god bless

Scott

Jay&Zobel
5th June 2009, 13:46
She is 21 weeks and we do not yet know if it will be a boy or a girl. Ligaya is having much less sickness this time so maybe a girl, ...... I WANT A MINI LIGAYA!!!.

ingat and god bless

Scott

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: Cool!!! Take care & God bless!!!