PDA

View Full Version : Women only parking

Sconnie
27th May 2009, 08:18
Well it is a brilliant idea. At least women can feel safe now.

Another New Law:

With the high rate of attacks on women in secluded parking lots, especially during evening hours, the Brisbane City Council has established a "Women Only" parking lot at the Westfield Shopping Centre in Carindale . Even the parking lot attendants are exclusively female so that a comfortable and safe environment is created for patrons.

Below is the first picture available of this world-first women-only parking lot in Australia .

Florge
27th May 2009, 08:44
this is insane (referring to the picture)... women are great drivers as well... and car racers too....

Sophie
27th May 2009, 08:53
Hmmmmm.....As far as i know, women are known to be "defensive drivers", atleast i think i am, as well as most of my female friends back home :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Basing on this photo, i don't think women are this reckless in driving or even in parking, lol............

nigel
27th May 2009, 22:42
I once trained to do an advanced driving test with the I.A.M. and I learnt that women are better drivers than men, whether we like to believe it or not!:Cuckoo:

jimeve
28th May 2009, 10:40
I don't belieeeve it, said Vic. they think rear view mirror is for cheeking their make up :doh