PDA

View Full Version : Are you ready to fall inlove?

Strangemikan
25th May 2009, 22:18
Hi, I'm a filipina who wants a serious relationship and I wanna try it online. I am 25 years old and I don't like to play games anymore. I want a man who likes a good conversation and who can be romantic at times. Someone who knows the meaning of respect too. I don't care if you are a filipino, an English, an alien or whatever. Talk soon!

joebloggs
25th May 2009, 22:34
I don't care if you are a filipino, an English, an alien or whatever. Talk soon!

don't say whatever :yikes:, the scousers will be queueing up :doh

a woman who knows what she wants :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Strangemikan
25th May 2009, 22:37
Lol, thanks joebloggs! :Rasp:

Funny how things are :icon_lol:

Tawi2
25th May 2009, 23:01
I thought you already had a guy?Your english boss :Erm:who was also involved with another woman he had lived with for several years?Sure I read that thread a while ago,quite complex,lust at first sight for him :Erm:

Strangemikan
26th May 2009, 19:40
Hi Tawi2! Yeah, but he's not mine. And I don't have any plans of stealing him from his girlfriend. He's a friend too, and yes, my boss, that's why I can't just runaway from him. Though I still have this undetermined feelings for him, I can't go on like this forever. :)

Mrs Daddy
26th May 2009, 20:06
I thought you already had a guy?Your english boss :Erm:who was also involved with another woman he had lived with for several years?Sure I read that thread a while ago,quite complex,lust at first sight for him :Erm:

Ohhh!I didnt know that where was I when you read that:Erm:Amazing what you know Tawi2:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Mrs Daddy
26th May 2009, 20:09
Hi Tawi2! Yeah, but he's not mine. And I don't have any plans of stealing him from his girlfriend. He's a friend too, and yes, my boss, that's why I can't just runaway from him. Though I still have this undetermined feelings for him, I can't go on like this forever. :)

and for you my dear dont find love,let love find you:xxgrinning--00xx3:The right time will come for you and Pray to God what you want for in a man that works for me:D:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:Goodluck!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
26th May 2009, 20:21
I am well up on all of the chismis Mrs D :xxgrinning--00xx3: Mikan,you have admitted feelings for the guy,why not just get them out of your system then look around,Mrs D just gave you good advice,dont look for love,its got a strange habit of Bumping into you when you least expect it :icon_lol:From a guys perspective if I met a woman who had feelings for another guy I would drop her like a hot coal :yikes:

Mrs Daddy
26th May 2009, 20:23
I am well up on all of the chismis Mrs D :xxgrinning--00xx3: Mikan,you have admitted feelings for the guy,why not just get them out of your system then look around,Mrs D just gave you good advice,dont look for love,its got a strange habit of Bumping into you when you least expect it :icon_lol:From a guys perspective if I met a woman who had feelings for another guy I would drop her like a hot coal :yikes:

ouch!:action-smiley-081:good advise though Mr.Tawi2:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
26th May 2009, 20:33

Good decision strangemikan :xxgrinning--00xx3: Whatever you had with this guy is not worth pursuing, after all, he's still involved with someone else. You don't play with fire, you might get burned in the end. Besides, you deserve better and it's great you're opening your doors to finding new love, i'm sure in time, you will find the right one for you :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Strangemikan
26th May 2009, 20:52
HAHAHA! Cheers to that Tawi2! Thanks Mrs. D!

Anyway, for me, the only reason you could drop a woman like a hot coal is only because you're just not interested in her. My two cents :)

Tawi2
26th May 2009, 21:15
Well,if she has feelings for another guy she wouldnt be interested in me :icon_lol:Would you like to be with a guy if he was thinking of another woman or had a mental attachment with her:NoNo:

Sophie
26th May 2009, 21:18
Well,if she has feelings for another guy she wouldnt be interested in me :icon_lol:Would you like to be with a guy if he was thinking of another woman or had a mental attachment with her:NoNo:

Well, i don't think it's hard to get someone interested and take her mind off the other guy. Don't you think its more challenging? :D:D:D:D

Tawi2
26th May 2009, 21:27
Lots of women around Sophie without a mental attachment/yearning for another guy :icon_lol:

Sophie
26th May 2009, 21:32
Lots of women around Sophie without a mental attachment/yearning for another guy :icon_lol:

I have to agree with you on that one, lol :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
26th May 2009, 21:35
I am just putting it from an honest guys perspective,not being rude or anything but the world is filled with women,a guy would have to be desperado or have very low self esteem to want a woman who has feelings for another guy,let me put a different spin on the ball Sophie,if you were single would you go with a guy who had a mental attachment for another woman and wanted her?:icon_lol:

Sophie
26th May 2009, 21:40
I am just putting it from an honest guys perspective,not being rude or anything but the world is filled with women,a guy would have to be desperado or have very low self esteem to want a woman who has feelings for another guy,let me put a different spin on the ball Sophie,if you were single would you go with a guy who had a mental attachment for another woman and wanted her?:icon_lol:

HELL NO! :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
I will have to take back what i said on my previous post lol :D You're right, go for somebody with no complications :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
26th May 2009, 21:46
Exactly,I would even prefer a woman with 10 children as long as she was 100% mentally and physically mine than have a woman whose eyes sometimes glazed over as she remembered or thought of another guy:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
26th May 2009, 21:49
Remember one thing,fidelity is physical AND mental,I cant think of many guys who would like to be physically with their women in bed while her mind was mentally with another :NoNo:

Sophie
26th May 2009, 21:59
I cant think of many guys who would like to be physically with their women in bed while her mind was mentally with another :NoNo:

OH, I THOUGHT MEN CAN? :Erm: lol And women CAN'T :D

Tawi2
26th May 2009, 22:01
Men are only allowed to think like that about Penelope Cruz:cwm38: Jennifer Lopez :cwm38::cwm38: Salma Hayek :cwm38::cwm38::cwm38::Cuckoo:

Sophie
26th May 2009, 22:03
Men are only allowed to think like that about Penelope Cruz:cwm38: Jennifer Lopez :cwm38::cwm38: Salma Hayek :cwm38::cwm38::cwm38::Cuckoo:

So i thought :xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D

Tawi2
26th May 2009, 22:09
Only Joking Sophie :icon_lol:

Sophie
26th May 2009, 22:18
Only Joking Sophie :icon_lol:

Hey, there's nothing wrong with that, us women think about brad pitt too from time to time :D:D:D:D

Strangemikan
27th May 2009, 00:12
Hi Sophie, Hi Tawi2!

This isn't like a gender war or anything similar, right?

I respect Tawi2's opinion, but then there are some cases in this life, or in somebody's life, that opinions like that may not fit.

There are two things I am very sure about:

1. Nothing is constant, everything is changing. What I feel for my friend/boss right now will eventually fade, just like everything else. Of course, I will always remember how I feel about him, but that would only become a memory. I don't feel resentful that he can't be mine. Believe it or not, I have accepted it and I am happy for him. I was just trying to find what could make me happy too. And I don't think there is anything wrong with that.

2. Everything is possible. Heh...that's the main reason why I posted here. I am taking my chances. See what will happen. Of course, love will come my way, but that doesn't mean I should stop there right? It's a free world. And its full of possibilities. I might not get what I want, or what I expected, what's more important to me, is that I tried.

:)

Sophie
27th May 2009, 08:35
Hi Sophie, Hi Tawi2!

This isn't like a gender war or anything similar, right?

I respect Tawi2's opinion, but then there are some cases in this life, or in somebody's life, that opinions like that may not fit.

There are two things I am very sure about:

1. Nothing is constant, everything is changing. What I feel for my friend/boss right now will eventually fade, just like everything else. Of course, I will always remember how I feel about him, but that would only become a memory. I don't feel resentful that he can't be mine. Believe it or not, I have accepted it and I am happy for him. I was just trying to find what could make me happy too. And I don't think there is anything wrong with that.

2. Everything is possible. Heh...that's the main reason why I posted here. I am taking my chances. See what will happen. Of course, love will come my way, but that doesn't mean I should stop there right? It's a free world. And its full of possibilities. I might not get what I want, or what I expected, what's more important to me, is that I tried.

I totally agree mikan :) Nothing wrong with pursuing your own happiness. The sooner you find new love, the better. Just make sure that when you get into a new relationship, you are completely over him and 100% emotionally detached from him. You don't want the new guy to feel like he is just "filling up a hole" so to speak, or in our language - "panakip butas" lang.
I wish you all the best in your quest to finding new love and hopefully you find the "one" soon :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
27th May 2009, 09:31
You just made me spit a mouthfull of coffee on my keyboard Sophie :icon_lol:
"You don't want the new guy to feel he is just "filling up a hole" so to speak" Double entendre :icon_lol:
Its like "Namamangka sa dalawa ilog"but one is physical one is mental :Erm: But the mental one is pagmamahal na hindi tinubsan :NoNo:

Florge
27th May 2009, 09:38
and for you my dear dont find love,let love find you:xxgrinning--00xx3:The right time will come for you and Pray to God what you want for in a man that works for me:D:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:Goodluck!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Very well said Mrs. Daddy... and besides, would be unfair for the new "love" if you still have undetermined feelings for some guy... better to get in a relationship on a clean slate so to speak :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Florge
27th May 2009, 09:52
1. .... What I feel for my friend/boss right now will eventually fade, just like everything else.

Should you let it fade first before entering into a serious relationship?

Sophie
27th May 2009, 10:50
You just made me spit a mouthfull of coffee on my keyboard Sophie :icon_lol:
"You don't want the new guy to feel he is just "filling up a hole" so to speak" Double entendre :icon_lol:
Its like "Namamangka sa dalawa ilog"but one is physical one is mental :Erm: But the mental one is pagmamahal na hindi tinubsan :NoNo:

LOL :D I wish your keyboard well tawi2 :D:icon_lol:
Anyway, it's more like the new guy's role is filling up the gap and the void that was brought about by the lost love and the love that can never be....... :bigcry::D
But then again, for some people, the quickest way to get over someone is through someone else ( although i don't agree with that).
While others deal with it on their own and totally let go of the person first before jumping into a new relationship.
I guess people have different ways of coping...........to each his own. :)

Tawi2
27th May 2009, 10:54
Ahhhh,you meant gap or void?Sorry,when you said filling a hole I took it literally :ARsurrender::doh:tdo13:

Sophie
27th May 2009, 11:00
Sorry,when you said filling a hole I took it literally :ARsurrender::doh:tdo13:

hahahahaha, i had a feeling you would would :D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Mrs Daddy
27th May 2009, 11:01
Very well said Mrs. Daddy... and besides, would be unfair for the new "love" if you still have undetermined feelings for some guy... better to get in a relationship on a clean slate so to speak :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thats righty right florge:xxgrinning--00xx3::D

Mrs Daddy
27th May 2009, 11:06
It's a free world. And its full of possibilities. I might not get what I want, or what I expected, what's more important to me, is that I tried.

very well said gurl:xxgrinning--00xx3:go for it and all the best:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

SurvivingAngel
27th May 2009, 11:45
Though I still have this undetermined feelings for him, I can't go on like this forever. :)

Why do you like your boss? What attracted you to him? I haven't read that thread, sorry.

[QUOTE=Tawi2;138138]lust at first sight for him :Erm:[/QUOTE

IMHO, you are now looking for someone with whom you can consummate the desire you have for your boss. Don't you find that unfair on the person?

Sophie
27th May 2009, 12:19
Why do you like your boss? What attracted you to him? I haven't read that thread, sorry.

[QUOTE=Tawi2;138138]lust at first sight for him :Erm:[/QUOTE

IMHO, you are now looking for someone with whom you can consummate the desire you have for your boss. Don't you find that unfair on the person?

I don't think that's what she's looking for or any of that sort.
She is looking for true love - a love that is reciprocal and not forbidden, with a man solely and exclusively her's and not shared with someone else.

Strangemikan
27th May 2009, 19:08
I don't think that's what she's looking for or any of that sort.
She is looking for true love - a love that is reciprocal and not forbidden, with a man solely and exclusively her's and not shared with someone else.

Thanks Sophie! It felt so good when somebody understands you :)

I don't think I am being unfair. I think it would be more unfair to go on with this situation. Sometimes it's hard to explain the issue to everybody. But all I can say now is that I am ready to fall inlove. To somebody that's for me. All mine. I am in the stage called "acceptance", if you know the stages of grief, you will understand it better. I am ready to let go, and start again.

Mrs Daddy
27th May 2009, 19:13
very well said gurl:D:D:D

Sophie
27th May 2009, 19:32
Thanks Sophie! It felt so good when somebody understands you :)

I don't think I am being unfair. I think it would be more unfair to go on with this situation. Sometimes it's hard to explain the issue to everybody. But all I can say now is that I am ready to fall inlove. To somebody that's for me. All mine. I am in the stage called "acceptance", if you know the stages of grief, you will understand it better. I am ready to let go, and start again.

You're welcome mikan :) You deserve a chance to be happy and find a love you truly deserve. And since you are now in the acceptance stage, you are heading the right direction girl :xxgrinning--00xx3: That's practically the final stage :xxgrinning--00xx3: Keep it up, you're almost there.......before you know it, you're completely and totally over him or maybe you are already, since you are very much ready to move on now and fall in love :xxgrinning--00xx3:

lordfortesque
31st May 2009, 19:02
Hi, I'm a filipina who wants a serious relationship and I wanna try it online. I am 25 years old and I don't like to play games anymore. I want a man who likes a good conversation and who can be romantic at times. Someone who knows the meaning of respect too. I don't care if you are a filipino, an English, an alien or whatever. Talk soon!

mikanpuliATgmailDOTcom
hi strangemikan, good luck with your search, im english and im looking for a serious filipina
girl but im just not having any luck at the moment

womaninlove
5th June 2009, 05:07

Whatever?? :eek:

that is mean you are looking someone including the following...

-alcoholic
-crazy/weirdos
-disabled
-drug user
-ex convict
-jerk
-obese
-bi-sexual
-epileptic
-bed wetter
-hemophiliac
-hepatitis
-std

etc etc etc etc :eek::eek: whatever and whoever you are strangemikan wants you and ready to settle down ;)

seriously o.p. why are you in a hurry??......... be careful take the things slowly don't settle just to anyone who will come across in your path.

Strangemikan
5th June 2009, 06:04
FYI, this thread is not for r3tards.

womaninlove
5th June 2009, 12:55
FYI, this thread is not for r3tards.

Thats why don't say whatever because is not impossible you will encounter a guy who have any of those issue. you need to have a standard.

I know some pinay doesn't care if they're marrying a disable, ex-convict guy etc because she fell inlove right away without seeing the guy in person yet. :NoNo: well, its thier life. maybe the life for them in PI is so danm hard.

Strangemikan
5th June 2009, 17:38
When I said r3tards, I don't really mean these ones:

-alcoholic
-crazy/weirdos
-disabled
-drug user
-ex convict
-jerk
-obese
-bi-sexual
-epileptic
-bed wetter
-hemophiliac
-hepatitis
-std

-because they are still human after all...

-those people who think highly of themselves, like they don't have any fault, those are r3tards...and I pity them soooooooooooooo much.:action-smiley-081:

womaninlove
5th June 2009, 20:27
When I said r3tards, I don't really mean these ones:

-alcoholic
-crazy/weirdos
-disabled
-drug user
-ex convict
-jerk
-obese
-bi-sexual
-epileptic
-bed wetter
-hemophiliac
-hepatitis
-std

-because they are still human after all...

-those people who think highly of themselves, like they don't have any fault, those are r3tards...and I pity them soooooooooooooo much.:action-smiley-081:

Sorry you did not get it what i'm trying to say....I did not mean they are not deserving for love; and they are not human because of those issues.

we are human and we have flaws...but its up to the individual what is acceptive for them and what is not.....

however good luck to you on finding a husband....I hope you're not run into an alcholic guy and beating you to death ( like what happened to my neighbor back home)

bornatbirth
5th June 2009, 20:33
whos a retard?

womaninlove
5th June 2009, 20:38
whos a retard?

The o.p. because she's stating in her earlier posts that she is looking for whatever who will come across to her path as long as the guy offer her a marriage. :omg::blacklistsmartassHL

LOL @ bornatbirth avatar

Strangemikan
6th June 2009, 12:38
Hi guys, this is obviously going to be my last post...

womaninlove, it is not really worth talking to you after all...I don't really understand those people who take things as they are, and not bothering to look beyond... In Tagalog...mga taong mabababaw. :icon_lol:

I am not merely finding a husband, there's more to that...but obviously you missed it. So sorry for you.

I really hope people can stop being shallow, and start to use both their mind and heart as they judge people, that could help.

I finally found someone, he's really nice, easy to talk to. I am really, really happy now. Thanks for all the help guys!

Goodbye and goodluck everyone!

Tawi2
6th June 2009, 12:57
mga taong mabababaw,in english...Many shallow people :icon_lol: I am glad you found someone Mikan,hope you have a long and happy life :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Reagal1
19th June 2009, 01:20
Yep just cant find the right girl

womaninlove
24th June 2009, 05:51
Strangemikan wrote;140366]Hi guys, this is obviously going to be my last post...

womaninlove, it is not really worth talking to you after all...I don't really understand those people who take things as they are, and not bothering to look beyond... In Tagalog...mga taong mabababaw. :icon_lol:No, is NOT shallow, it is the fact, that you need to know what you really looking for a man, is not "just first come first serve" style. you don't like my comments because you hit the nerve, you don't want any one think of you as an easy girl who just want to settle down to any guy who will come across.

I am not merely finding a husband, there's more to that...but obviously you missed it. So sorry for you.

no girl, I should be the one who tell you how sorry i am for you because you are not being true to yourself. you are not merely finding a husband huh? but trying hard to find a man? get real .

I really hope people can stop being shallow, and start to use both their mind and heart as they judge people, that could help.
start with yourself

I finally found someone, he's really nice, easy to talk to. I am really, really happy now. Thanks for all the help guys!
how fast huh! :yikes: talk about shallow, youd just communicate this guy in a few days and you agreeing with him right away to be his girlfriend, WOW!..and you feel VERY HAPPY ? how shallow that is. perhaps a disperate....anyhow good luck I hope hes the right one for you and you are true to him as well, not looking for an easy ticket.

womaninlove
24th June 2009, 05:53
Yep just cant find the right girl

perhaps you will find her in the other dating site.