PDA

View Full Version : Digital Photography at Microtel

LEAHnew
25th May 2009, 10:07
Hello everyone, I hope you’re all doing fine.:)
I just came from great weekend, I attended Digital Photography Workshop at Microtel Cabanatuan City.
It was a nice experience and stress relieving while waiting for my visa. (9th week now) :doh
:rolleyes:paid for only 2,000 pesos for the event which includes:
2 participants (me and my sis-in-law)
the seminar fee
room accommodation
meals
live band performance in the evening,
an Outdoor pictorials at Pangatian Camp,
and lastly were able to join the Photo Contest with a grand prize of trip to Boracay,

unfortunately didn’t got the Grand prize :D just won 6th Place:BouncyHappy:, but I felt like winner coz attending the event was very worth it:xxgrinning--00xx3:. We learned new things about Photography and had fun and relaxing days.:)

To all those FIL-UK members who are here in the Philippines and want to experience same like this event, Microtel Tarlac and Baguio City will be their next destination for Digital Photography Workshop.:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

I uploaded some pics on my profile album. Happy viewing.:D

BTW I got freebies card 50% off room accomodation to all Microtel Phil. Branches valid till December 2009, I’ll give one whoever replied next to me. :rolleyes::D:xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Tawi2
25th May 2009, 10:10
Sounds good,my sort of thing,I tell you what course I was thinking of looking for in visayas or mondanao,a microlight course :xxgrinning--00xx3:I will have a look at your photo album now :xxgrinning--00xx3:

LEAHnew
25th May 2009, 10:43
Sounds good,my sort of thing,I tell you what course I was thinking of looking for in visayas or mondanao,a microlight course :xxgrinning--00xx3:I will have a look at your photo album now :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I guess they will soon be having Digital Photography at Visayas and Mindanao as well, but not sure about the dates just check Microtel Website:xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo:

KeithD
25th May 2009, 12:58
I'm staying in a Microtel hotel! :Erm:

LEAHnew
26th May 2009, 03:14
I'm staying in a Microtel hotel! :Erm:

Yes, but depends on your height:rolleyes::D:Cuckoo: