PDA

View Full Version : so down and depress

marylen
23rd May 2009, 21:09
It was late in the evening today when we had our dinner with mah hubby while i left my lil we boy on his cot by himself as while am enjoying the taste of the chicken nuggets with gravy which I coudn't resist and have no any idea of what is going up with my darely boy. Ye, I heard him crying upstair but i thought it was only just a normal cry of a baby that badly wanting for some milk ...but oh boy....i almost wanted to cry when i saw a sore of his one pair of leg, the skin was about to peel off which so hurt for a lil boy....i don't know why it happen for i know he is safely enough to stay on his cot.....or maybe of too much kicking and his skin attaching too much to the wood of the cot...oh boy..am so sorry..i didn't mean to happen but i can't forget this day of my life that i made the wrong thing for you..I know am not a perfect mum to you but with this kind of situation helps me to understand the things that i couldn't even imagine to feel the same...yeah from before am just a single individual that having no experience at all of anything, when my boy came up, everything change out for good.
I salute to all mums out there who badly cares a lot for their children, yes we love our children more than we love ourselves...there may be no prize to look forward but being a mum is a no ending job , it comes from the heart with no cost at all.

Mrs Daddy
23rd May 2009, 21:18
Am sorry marylen :) I hope you li`l one will recover fast its one of those things hey!dont be so upset the important thing is he`s not that serious and having experience this thing make you a better person and at least now you`ll be more careful.Just be cautios and I know its tough being a mum its one of the hardest job in the whole world I guess:Erm:

Sophie
23rd May 2009, 21:20
cheer up marylen, sometimes little accidents like this happen and there are things that are beyond our control. So don't be too hard on yourself. Just make sure everything in the house is baby-proof and also the baby cot to be baby kick-proof as well :xxgrinning--00xx3::)

bornatbirth
23rd May 2009, 21:28
dont let this set you back! of course your not a bad mom!

all babies can hurt themselfs by falling over etc...im sure you make him feel much better by being a great mom! :D

joebloggs
23rd May 2009, 21:36
:doh don't feel guilty or bad, it happens to everyone :NoNo:

the number of times little joe's fallen while climbing or hurt himself :doh

Jay&Zobel
23rd May 2009, 21:54
Cheer up dear!!! xx

Ann07
24th May 2009, 12:01
You have more to come marylen when your wee boy starts crawling and walking:doh:doh:doh Dont worry much about it.:D:D:D

pennybarry
24th May 2009, 13:06
Sorry to hear that Marylen. My friend who has 2 little kids. She always bring her kids wherever she go. Town,City, anywhere. She never left her kids at home as much as possible even her hubby is at home. Very seldom I see filipinas and Thai's bringing their kids at town. The only problem she always encountered with her 2 kids is they are always fighting every now and then.:omg::action-smiley-081: No quite moments between them except one is fast asleep.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Keep an eye with your cute baby.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
24th May 2009, 19:03
I can feel your depression, but dont blame yourself too much, next time just be aware, and as being mom of 4 yrs old now, friends told me its part of growing up....

somebody
24th May 2009, 22:56
You have done nothing wrong and you just shown you care and love for your beautiful baby son so much.

If i listed all the accidents i had as a little baby and child that my parents and family told me about I think the website would explode.

we all have little accidents so dont worry, thats how we learn.

adam&chryss
25th May 2009, 10:16
It is really hard being a mum...
I sometimes blame myself when Isaac accidentally scratched his face. Or when Yujin done something bad..
For us mothers 'ayaw natin madapuan ni langaw ang mga anak natin'. Which is really hard for us protecting our children specially when they grow older and start going to school. We can't be with them all the time.

marylen
25th May 2009, 12:57
ye thank you guys for enlighting my mind, yea i ended up blaming myself for why i couldn't think in advance that accidents happen at any minute. It is maybe okay for me if it is only a minor thing but with this incident it is really unacceptable, too much to handle for my lil boy...Anyway at least ive learn something out from it, started from that day on i never did let my boy lay on anywhere on the house that might can cause any no matter if what i thought is safe for him, everything is not safe for the baby as long as you are about to think in advance what could be possibly happen if that so and so...

So guys thank you for letting me know some of your experiences.....