PDA

View Full Version : Mabuhay

Kerrien
15th October 2006, 08:35
Hello Folks, Ive just registered on this site...My user name is "Kerrien". I am male and :omg: old... I am self employed and live in Worcestershire..
I have been married / divorced twice to English women and Im now in a relationship with a Filipina. I have looked in various other countries around the world for a new mate as I dont wish for another Englsh partner.
Some of the ladies I have visited have been very nice people but for one reason or another things did not feel quite right for me......
The Filipina I met about 3 months ago seems just perfect and has the loyal / honest values that I seek . We will meet in person for the first time on my Birthday in a few weeks time.......So wish me luck

KeithD
15th October 2006, 08:55
:Hellooo: Hi,

I'm Keith...the boss around here....although you wouldn't think so with all these woman around :bigcry:

I have a wooden leg, lost it in a shark attack.....well that's what I call bailiffs anyway :Erm: , 2 glass eyes, as the originals were too soggy :Rasp: , a goat named ferret, and a ferret called Scots :yikes:

Must go.....my doctors here :Help1:

robeth
15th October 2006, 09:21
:Hellooo: Hi,

I'm Keith...the boss around here....although you wouldn't think so with all these woman around :bigcry:

I have a wooden leg, lost it in a shark attack.....well that's what I call bailiffs anyway :Erm: , 2 glass eyes, as the originals were too soggy :Rasp: , a goat named ferret, and a ferret called Scots :yikes:

Must go.....my doctors here :Help1:

no sleep,drunk or what?:cwm3: :ARsurrender: :laugher:

robeth
15th October 2006, 09:23
So wish me luck

good luck! and still curious how OLD are u...:D im an ageist!! filipinas makes the best wives! (if ur lucky!)

scotsfiancee
15th October 2006, 09:24
Hello Folks, Ive just registered on this site...My user name is "Kerrien". I am male and :omg: old... I am self employed and live in Worcestershire..
I have been married / divorced twice to English women and Im now in a relationship with a Filipina. I have looked in various other countries around the world for a new mate as I dont wish for another Englsh partner.
Some of the ladies I have visited have been very nice people but for one reason or another things did not feel quite right for me......
The Filipina I met about 3 months ago seems just perfect and has the loyal / honest values that I seek . We will meet in person for the first time on my Birthday in a few weeks time.......So wish me luck

Hi Ker wish you all the best with her....... don't forget to bring boxes of chocolates when you go to PI. Your mother and father in-laws are waiting over :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jbt
15th October 2006, 11:09
Hi Ker, wishing you all the best, hope you and your filipina girlfriend will be so in love esp. when you meet in person....

Louella
19th October 2006, 15:16

Mabuhay!

Welcome to this site! I just hope your "search" is over as you met this fellow Filipina. Goodluck & Happy Birthday in advance!

Louella

Blueberry
20th October 2006, 14:01
Good news kierron,i'm sure u will be very happy with your filipina,best of luck mate,and have a great trip.
all the best rick and maricel :)

MaEzKe
20th October 2006, 17:56

Hi, I am new here and still new in England too. Just registered a moment ago. My husband said to me I am the perfect woman he has been looking for. Hmmm is this a general statement hahaha.

Goodluck goodluck!
milou

KeithD
20th October 2006, 19:34
Hmmm is this a general statement hahaha.

When the guy values his testicles.....YES :xxgrinning--00xx3: