PDA

View Full Version : southwest guy interested in mailing nice honest filipino

skinnyenglishgu
20th May 2009, 01:28
i'm from southwest uk, tall, skinny and a bit geeky lol :Erm: i lived in china for a while, met some nice filipina people there:Hellooo: I'm interested in making friendship with nice and honest girl cheers :xxgrinning--00xx3:

PAT
20th May 2009, 01:47
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Sophie
20th May 2009, 12:11
welcome to the forum :Hellooo:

Jay&Zobel
20th May 2009, 12:34
Welcome here!!! Happy hunting!

bornatbirth
20th May 2009, 14:57
hello and welcome!

most filipinas are honest,kind,caring and loving!

DaveUK
20th May 2009, 22:10
Welcome to the forum mate :)

irobot
23rd May 2009, 12:04
Irobot..." Sunny...Different From The Rest... "

Hi There skinnyenglishgu , Welcome To The Forum...:Britain:

future=dreams
23rd May 2009, 12:18
welcome and good luck in your quest

future=dreams
23rd May 2009, 12:21
Welcome and good luck to you. :Hellooo:

eagles
23rd May 2009, 14:30
welcome ............ got a friend you an email sweetgirl123143@yahoo.com

Ana_may365
23rd May 2009, 15:09
hiya!welcome aboard:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Arthur Little
23rd May 2009, 19:50
i'm from southwest uk, tall, skinny and a bit geeky lol :Erm: i lived in china for a while, met some nice filipina people there:Hellooo: I'm interested in making friendship with nice and honest girl cheers :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tall, dark and handsome, eh? :rolleyes: Loads of personality too, I'll bet! C'mon, it doesn't DO to be modest on this forum. :lol2: Go for it :xxgrinning--00xx3: ... and welcome!

Sophie
23rd May 2009, 20:15
Tall, dark and handsome, eh? :rolleyes: Loads of personality too, I'll bet! C'mon, it doesn't DO to be modest on this forum. :lol2: Go for it :xxgrinning--00xx3: ... and welcome!

I didn't know that Tall, skinny and a bit geeky is equivalent now to Tall, Dark and Handsome :Erm::Erm: :D Just kidding arthur little :D:D:D

womaninlove
4th June 2009, 04:44

Welcome to the forum...may I ask? are you nice and honest guy too. ;)

Mrs.JMajor
4th June 2009, 09:13

He just pop in and gone, so not serious to look one:Erm:

bornatbirth
4th June 2009, 10:26
a bit like your son in law? isnt it....:Erm::D

Tawi2
4th June 2009, 11:06
Yeah,what happened to your lonely prince son-in-law Mrs M?He dissapeared kind of quick :Erm:

Mrs.JMajor
4th June 2009, 11:32
a bit like your son in law? isnt it....:Erm::D
Yah, youre right:Erm:Did I scare him?:bigcry:

Yeah,what happened to your lonely prince son-in-law Mrs M?He dissapeared kind of quick :Erm:
Never mind though maybe he cant wait another 8 years, lol they are not meant for each other thou..:rolleyes::icon_lol::Cuckoo:

tiN
4th June 2009, 18:07
Welcome to the forum :Hellooo:

skinnyenglishgu
26th June 2009, 12:02
i'm very nice and honest :xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy:

womaninlove
29th June 2009, 05:16
i'm very nice and honest :xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy:

I'm interested in making friendship with nice and honest girl cheers

Why is just a friend? I heard that is a new term for "booty call" ..... hang out with a booty call friend.:NoNo::Erm:

skinnyenglishgu
29th June 2009, 11:12
bootycall is an american term for one night stand i guess?? sorry, but i think your on the wrong website for that kind of thing, but wish you good luck in finding that :xxgrinning--00xx3:

i'm not an american, i dont live the city life, and like i said, just friendship through mail :action-smiley-081: although i'm thinking now cant be bothered with this anymore :cwm3:

womaninlove
29th June 2009, 12:50
bootycall is an american term for one night stand i guess?? sorry, but i think your on the wrong website for that kind of thing, but wish you good luck in finding that.

I'm married and I'm not looking for it; and besides I'm not into it.

Don't acting like a noob, I should be the one who give you a wish since you are the one who came here and looking for a "friend".

bootycall is an american term for one night stand i guess??
Even if your not american, it still valid.:rolleyes: nothing wrong with it, just be honest to yourself and to the girl you will encounter don't mislead her...ok, i'm NOT picking at you..it just a reminder..good luck

bornatbirth
29th June 2009, 12:56
:Erm:

have you been learning english for long??

getting your wires crossed :NoNo:

skinnyenglishgu
29th June 2009, 13:03
if your 'married' and your 23 years old, then you 'seriously' have a lot of growing up to do

"I'm married and I'm not looking for it; and besides I'm not into it. Don't acting like a noob, I should be the one who give you a wish since you are the one who came here and looking for a "friend"

what???? you seriously have some issues.........

womaninlove
29th June 2009, 13:07
:Erm:

have you been learning english for long??

getting your wires crossed :NoNo:

so, tell me what is the slang term of "booty call" in England.:Erm: the op dislike the American term ;)

womaninlove
29th June 2009, 13:09
if your 'married' and your 23 years old, then you 'seriously' have a lot of growing up to do

"I'm married and I'm not looking for it; and besides I'm not into it. Don't acting like a noob, I should be the one who give you a wish since you are the one who came here and looking for a "friend"

what???? you seriously have some issues.........

Whatever:butthead:..

peace

bornatbirth
29th June 2009, 13:09
what type of relation are you looking for?

i know just looking online can be a drag and boring but out of the blue i met my wife.

womaninlove
29th June 2009, 13:15
what type of relation are you looking for?

i know just looking online can be a drag and boring but out of the blue i met my wife.

The O.P. is a MALE:yikes: he's looking for a FEMALE "friend"

Tawi2
29th June 2009, 13:17
Thats the best way to start a relationship,being a friend,I think SEG is perfectly innocent in his request,theres no malice in his post.

skinnyenglishgu
29th June 2009, 13:24
exactly. anything else to add womeninlove? any more snide comments to add?

skinnyenglishgu
29th June 2009, 13:25
exactly right. anything more to add womeninlove? any more of your snide comments?

womaninlove
29th June 2009, 13:27
Thats the best way to start a relationship,being a friend,I think SEG is perfectly innocent in his request,theres no malice in his post.

That is why he need to make it clear and not to mislead the girl. sometimes people searching a friend is just purely a friend; and do not have the intention to develop a meaningful relationship.

skinnyenglishgu
29th June 2009, 13:27
i'm outta here. definately wont be coming back, and certainly lost a lot of interest for anything to do with the philippines :censored:

bornatbirth
29th June 2009, 13:29
Why is just a friend? I heard that is a new term for "booty call" ..... hang out with a booty call friend.:NoNo::Erm:

The O.P. is a MALE:yikes: he's looking for a FEMALE "friend"

womaninlove,i would like to give the dumbest member in the forum award!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

does anyone else notice,you seem unable to understand what other people post??

and before you post it whatever! :D

womaninlove
29th June 2009, 13:33
womaninlove,i would like to give the dumbest member in the forum award!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:rolleyes: me... errr.. you..because you did not hear what you like to hear from me....you pervert

bornatbirth
29th June 2009, 13:35
i'm outta here. definately wont be coming back, and certainly lost a lot of interest for anything to do with the philippines :censored:

you should disregard anything womaninlove posts or says!!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3: dont let her post put you off??

you will get many recommendations why having a filipina wife is a good reeason!!

yam
29th June 2009, 13:38
welcome to the forum:) goodluck:)

Tawi2
29th June 2009, 13:38
:Erm::ARsurrender:

womaninlove
29th June 2009, 13:47
:Erm::ARsurrender:

:action-smiley-081:

Tawi2
29th June 2009, 13:48
:icon_lol::icon_lol: I guess BAB is right :icon_lol:Whatever!!!:icon_lol:

Tawi2
29th June 2009, 13:55
I hope her husband doesnt find out she is showing her ass to guys online :icon_lol::icon_lol:

bornatbirth
29th June 2009, 13:58
her butt my be nicer than her personality and her post??

Tawi2
29th June 2009, 13:59
:icon_lol: She called you a pervert :icon_lol: Strange kid,but I guess she is harmless :xxgrinning--00xx3:

womaninlove
29th June 2009, 14:02
:icon_lol::icon_lol: I guess BAB is right :icon_lol:Whatever!!!:icon_lol:

lol..sorry the showing butt smilie is not for you... supposed to be for bornat birth

Tawi2
29th June 2009, 14:03
:icon_lol: I didnt take it personally,it was a nice butt :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

womaninlove
29th June 2009, 14:04
his butt my be nicer than his personality and his post??

bornatbirth
29th June 2009, 14:06
:rolleyes: me... errr.. you..because you did not hear what you like to hear from me....you pervert

can you stop editing your own post! and adding words to them:icon_lol:

ask your hubby to get you some manners and how to understand english better!

Tawi2
29th June 2009, 14:07
The easiest way to solve the "Butt" issue is for yourself and BAB to take pics of your derrieres/puets/lubots/butts :Erm:and post them on here so we can judge,thats fair right? :Erm:

womaninlove
29th June 2009, 14:08
:icon_lol: She called you a pervert :icon_lol: Strange kid,but I guess she is harmless :xxgrinning--00xx3:

but he is a HARMFUL KID:yikes::omg: calling me dumb, clearly he's a jerk

Sophie
29th June 2009, 14:10
Wow this is a nice change, brits getting wind up by a filipina....this is new, lol :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

womaninlove
29th June 2009, 14:12
The easiest way to solve the "Butt" issue is for yourself and BAB to take pics of your derrieres/puets/lubots/butts :Erm:and post them on here so we can judge,thats fair right? :Erm:

ok..heres the challege for you bornatbirth show your butt and your woman's butt. we want to see which butt look firmer :Erm:

Tawi2
29th June 2009, 14:14
Wait a while Soph,both parties have to produce pics of Butts :icon_lol:

bornatbirth
29th June 2009, 14:16
what womans butt?

why did you call me a pervert,wasnt you suggesting that im gay?

womaninlove
29th June 2009, 14:33
bornatbirth;147629]

why did you call me a pervert,
what do you think, why did I call you that?:rolleyes:

wasnt you suggesting that im gay?

that is coming from you....i'm innocent:doh

bornatbirth
29th June 2009, 14:51
can you say anything nice but insults in every post??

heres a :D for you!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

womaninlove
29th June 2009, 14:54
Wow red ...biased treatment for new member eh. he's the first one who called me "dumb". now I've got red.:rolleyes: it's ok, I know I'm a real good girl. the red mean NOTHING.:Rasp:

your avatar "surprise you're a retard"... fits exactly to your personality. I'm surprise indeed that you are a retard.

edit: thanks for the rep...hope it helps you to feel good of yourself. ;)

Mrs.JMajor
29th June 2009, 15:19

can you stop editing your own post! and adding words to them:icon_lol:

ask your hubby to get you some manners and how to understand english better!

You both will gonna have spank later, when father come:doh

womaninlove
29th June 2009, 15:35
You both will gonna have spank later, when father come:doh

should father teach him how to be a "real" man not to fooling with a kid:Erm::Cuckoo::idea:

Mrs.JMajor
29th June 2009, 15:45
Kid ? Awww, Oh dear borna she is only 23 haha, your fighting to a kid hehehe, let see who gonna have hit of the belt from father here, so cute lol the older bro or the younger sister

Jay&Zobel
29th June 2009, 17:22
Whatever:butthead:..

peace

:action-smiley-081:

her butt my be nicer than her personality and her post??

lol..sorry the showing butt smilie is not for you... supposed to be for bornat birth

:icon_lol: I didnt take it personally,it was a nice butt :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

ok..heres the challege for you bornatbirth show your butt and your woman's butt. we want to see which butt look firmer :Erm:

Wait a while Soph,both parties have to produce pics of Butts :icon_lol:

:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:
Count all the butts...:Erm::NoNo::NoNo:

I'VE SAID THIS AGAIN & AGAIN & will not be tired of repeating it:
BUTT ICONS ARE REALLY RUDE!!!!

Womaninlove, think you really have crossed the lines.:NoNo:

From your signature:
"You speak your mind" (then butt icon)... (Rubbish thoughts, crap-minded, stinky personality?) Correct me if I'm wrong.

Sophie
29th June 2009, 17:39

From your signature:
"You speak your mind" (then butt icon)... (Rubbish thoughts, crap-minded, stinky personality?) Correct me if I'm wrong.

I definitely agree with you sis :xxgrinning--00xx3: i think she's gone a bit too far :NoNo::NoNo:

Pepe n Pilar
29th June 2009, 17:43
What more can i say?.. Zobel has said them all!... You... woman in love i can see you're tactless. Remember strangemikan? And now this skinnyenglishguy...you're driving them away!....:omg:

Mrs Daddy
29th June 2009, 17:57
OH dear:doh its all a misunderstanding :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

D&G
29th June 2009, 18:28

and the winner is......... :icon_win:

oh dear...whatever happened to my favorite forum :NoNo::NoNo:

charlwill
29th June 2009, 18:52

From your signature:

I definitely agree with you sis :xxgrinning--00xx3: i think she's gone a bit too far :NoNo::NoNo:

What more can i say?.. Zobel has said them all!... You... woman in love i can see you're tactless. Remember strangemikan? And now this skinnyenglishguy...you're driving them away!....:omg:
I really don't know what to say. Where is you G.M.R.C? You're too rude, girl.

Tawi2
29th June 2009, 19:07
G.M.R.C :xxgrinning--00xx3: Only in Pinoy schools would they teach good manners and right conduct :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiN
29th June 2009, 19:23
Yeah absolutely, a punch below the belt..:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

If you want to be respected, show them that u can be respectful.

charlwill
29th June 2009, 19:30
G.M.R.C :xxgrinning--00xx3: Only in Pinoy schools would they teach good manners and right conduct :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Yes, tawi2. G.M.R.C only Phils. school. But I believe good manners and right conduct starts at home.

Tawi2
29th June 2009, 19:35
Thats true Charl,go to any pinoy school first thing in the morning and you see the kids sweeping the classrooms and the grounds,if you tried to make english kids do that as a teacher your career would be over and you would be attending court on a child cruelty charge:icon_lol: I know one Teacher in Toril,she is an old lady,nice really,if the boys in her class have long fringes she cuts a chunk out with a pair of scissors so they have to go to a barber to smarten it up :icon_lol: Try doing that in an english school and your face will be on the front of the tabloid press next morning :icon_lol:

KeithD
29th June 2009, 19:38
but he is a HARMFUL KID:yikes::omg: calling me dumb, clearly he's a jerk
Bye :Hellooo:

KeithD
29th June 2009, 19:39
oh dear...whatever happened to my favorite forum :NoNo::NoNo:
I'm still here :D

D&G
30th June 2009, 03:26
i'm still here :D

:xxgrinning--00xx3: :D :D

pennybarry
30th June 2009, 06:44

"You speak your mind"[/B] (then butt icon)... (Rubbish thoughts, crap-minded, stinky personality?) Correct me if I'm wrong.

Both of you are too judgemental:NoNo: You haven't met each other and just a matter of words, you judge people using pervert, crap minded, stinking personality etc. Disgusting for me sorry. You must calm down. I can't judge u womaninlove, u r new in this forum, born@birth as I knew almost all of his posts are seems funny, he is being good in this forum. I haven't seen any sign of him being a pervert.

JandZobel, I have read some of your thread that you seems a churchgoer and some of your words before always derived from the bible. As a matter of fact, I like your thread about DO YOU FORGIVE.... you seems really a nice girl. But now, just because of butt icon which means action smiley, you judge members that rude, stinky personality. etc? You been judge me that before but I never take it seriously. I am a person that will not turn bad just because of icons:NoNo:
OK I'll correct you, it's just an icon, don't take it seriously and don't judge people by icons alone!!!! YOU dont know whom you really judge. We're here now in Britain, as what they said, it's only words!!! you can explain it in a good way not in a more RUDE WAY to each other!

Please calm down.

Mrs.JMajor
30th June 2009, 08:46
OH dear:doh its all a misunderstanding :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

Your right, pinagtulungan at kinatay na agad ang kababayan :doh:NoNo: Sometimes its nice to be in the middle and let them stop rather than in one side

Penny for you :action-smiley-081:

vbkelly
30th June 2009, 09:26
oooops! im late where's that idiot womaninlove? oh thanks God she's gone forever.

adam&chryss
30th June 2009, 09:26
let's not all blame it to womaninlove here guys and girls..
don't get me wrong borna i think what you said to her it's not right either. specially she's a woman like us, it's kinda ungentleman. i'm sure it got to her temper that's why she reacted that way. though she got it too far, as what mrs.daddy said it's all misunderstanding.

maybe another Zagu here, anyone? :D (just making you all smile)

cheers everyone!

Mrs.JMajor
30th June 2009, 09:33
I read thier changing post again, and unfortunately Bornabirth is the one who said offensive word at first (dumbest member) I am sure any filipina will react if some one told you, your dumbest member, I am sure you dont want anyone to insult you.

Its just so happen Bornabirth was respected member and she is newcomer that why she got the hit of the belt from father, my opinion

vbkelly
30th June 2009, 09:36
will boss thats better to close this thread thanks

Florge
30th June 2009, 09:37
Based from what I read here, there were no judgments made on any person. The judgments were done on the icons used. Yes, these are only icons, but, it is invented for a reason and the purpose of which is to replace the words. As internet savvy individuals,we all operate based on Netiquette (net etiquette). Right?... just like we are guided by the social etiquette norms in our real world, netiquette acts as our guide to the virtual world.

Going back to netiquette, being rude is still not an excuse here. The icons should be used properly so as not to be misinterpreted. A lot of you are claiming that you have been misinterpreted... but of course! this is internet. The communication process we're using is very limited as we only rely on the text and the icons so we better be careful on what we type here. If we (receiver of the message) feels appalled, insulted, or harassed by the sender's message, then it is the sender's responsibility to correct the miscommunication.

So, if the butt icons were seen as insulting to some receivers, then the user of the icon should be able to communicate clearly the intent of using the butt icons. This also applies to all the other icons. Since this is only texts and icons, all the more that we have to be careful on what icons to use as we have a lot of different readers with different mindsets. Use it as it is intended to be used. .. but that doesn't mean that you have the license to overdue the use of the icons.

Example:

Use of capital letters would mean shouting
Use of exclamation point would mean shouting
Use of red texts would mean anger
And so many netiquette rules ( I have learned this during the Mirc days.. hehehe)

So, for the new users of internet, I hope you will still be mindful of the netiquette rules so as not to create havoc in this virtual world that we all love. Some may tell me "*******s" to what I am saying here.. but, it would still be nice if we will act nicely and more decently, even in the world wide web... as behind these icons and texts, are human users... nothing to lose if we play nice, right?

Mrs.JMajor
30th June 2009, 09:45
but that doesn't mean that you have the license to overdue the use of the icons.

Example:

Absolutely :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bornatbirth
30th June 2009, 11:45
in the uk at the age of 18 you are classed as a adult and we are also shown to respect our elders!

are filipinos taught to be nice and polite maybe womaninlove skipped that class?

try reading womaninlove posts and you will find her ill mannered,rude and mean!! :NoNo: and thats before i gave her the dumbest member award,two members have posted they will leave the forum after getting womaninlove wonderful informative posts!!

i was just teasing her as i know she will snap back and show herself up :icon_lol:

maybe im reading something different from what she is posting to the rest of you?

if you cant take it,dont give it!

maybe we should all learn some netiquette,some more than others!!

btw showing your butt in the west is more funny than rude?

Mrs.JMajor
30th June 2009, 11:58

Take that word from you Bornabirth :xxgrinning--00xx3: funny, not rude :xxgrinning--00xx3:

And you shut up, cause you won already :icon_lol::action-smiley-081:

bornatbirth
30th June 2009, 12:11
Take that word from you Bornabirth :xxgrinning--00xx3: funny, not rude :xxgrinning--00xx3:
:icon_lol::action-smiley-081:

im saying in the west we are more liberal and wont be so offended by a butt ie me,that doesnt mean others wont be offended by it or find it offensive?? :xxgrinning--00xx3:

maria_and_matt
30th June 2009, 12:22
in my not so humble opinion:icon_lol::icon_lol: i think that womaninlove was a lil rude... but hey its over now let us all kiss and make up hehehehe

Mrs Daddy
30th June 2009, 13:07
don't get me wrong borna i think what you said to her it's not right either. specially she's a woman like us, it's kinda ungentleman. i'm sure it got to her temper that's why she reacted that way. though she got it too far, as what mrs.daddy said it's all misunderstanding.

cheers everyone!

correct:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
30th June 2009, 13:08
where is she btw:D

Mrs.JMajor
30th June 2009, 13:11
where is she btw:D

In America, lol teaser :icon_lol:

Mrs Daddy
30th June 2009, 13:12
In America, lol teaser :icon_lol:
Hope your not making it worse Mrs.M:D:D:D

Mrs.JMajor
30th June 2009, 13:13
Hope your not making it worse Mrs.M:D:D:D

Nope, I was in the middle like you :D

Mrs Daddy
30th June 2009, 13:17
Nope, I was in the middle like you :D

:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: ihave been there b4:NoNo:D:D:DI jumped into conclusion:doh

bornatbirth
30th June 2009, 13:20

cheers everyone!

I read thier changing post again, and unfortunately Bornabirth is the one who said offensive word at first (dumbest member) I am sure any filipina will react if some one told you, your dumbest member, I am sure you dont want anyone to insult you.

Its just so happen Bornabirth was respected member and she is newcomer that why she got the hit of the belt from father, my opinion

try reading her posts before i even posted to her,i can give you the links to them if you like!!

and we can all see how nice she was?:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
30th June 2009, 13:25
try reading her posts before i even posted to her,i can give you the links to them if you like!!

I did (read) already all her post as in "all" from the very start, including introduction section of herself....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

So as I said, you shut up na cause you won na nga eh, grrrrr :icon_lol:

adam&chryss
30th June 2009, 13:36

yep i did read it... as i have said it's all misunderstanding. i didn't say womaninlove is a nice girl here.
and my understanding in this thread it ended to 'nagkapikunan na'.

i reacted to your post bec. we Filipinas hates to be called dumb by men. that's why womaninlove exploded here and the rest of her post has been really rude after.

Zagu kayo dyan? :icon_lol:

Pepe n Pilar
30th June 2009, 14:31
in the uk at the age of 18 you are classed as a adult and we are also shown to respect our elders!

are filipinos taught to be nice and polite maybe womaninlove skipped that class?

try reading womaninlove posts and you will find her ill mannered,rude and mean!! :NoNo: and thats before i gave her the dumbest member award,two members have posted they will leave the forum after getting womaninlove wonderful informative posts!!

i was just teasing her as i know she will snap back and show herself up :icon_lol:

maybe im reading something different from what she is posting to the rest of you?

if you cant take it,dont give it!

maybe we should all learn some netiquette,some more than others!!

I agree with all you have said here. She definitely is tactless. It is obvious unless a person doesn't know what tactless means or is ignoring her posts.

Pepe n Pilar
30th June 2009, 14:38
Based from what I read here, there were no judgments made on any person. The judgments were done on the icons used. Yes, these are only icons, but, it is invented for a reason and the purpose of which is to replace the words. As internet savvy individuals,we all operate based on Netiquette (net etiquette). Right?... just like we are guided by the social etiquette norms in our real world, netiquette acts as our guide to the virtual world.

Going back to netiquette, being rude is still not an excuse here. The icons should be used properly so as not to be misinterpreted. A lot of you are claiming that you have been misinterpreted... but of course! this is internet. The communication process we're using is very limited as we only rely on the text and the icons so we better be careful on what we type here. If we (receiver of the message) feels appalled, insulted, or harassed by the sender's message, then it is the sender's responsibility to correct the miscommunication.

So, if the butt icons were seen as insulting to some receivers, then the user of the icon should be able to communicate clearly the intent of using the butt icons. This also applies to all the other icons. Since this is only texts and icons, all the more that we have to be careful on what icons to use as we have a lot of different readers with different mindsets. Use it as it is intended to be used. .. but that doesn't mean that you have the license to overdue the use of the icons.

Example:

Use of capital letters would mean shouting
Use of exclamation point would mean shouting
And so many netiquette rules ( I have learned this during the Mirc days.. hehehe)

So, for the new users of internet, I hope you will still be mindful of the netiquette rules so as not to create havoc in this virtual world that we all love. Some may tell me "*******s" to what I am saying here.. but, it would still be nice if we will act nicely and more decently, even in the world wide web... as behind these icons and texts, are human users... nothing to lose if we play nice, right?

You certainly got it right!:xxgrinning--00xx3:....Very well said Florge!:xxgrinning--00xx3:...We, the internet users should be aware of the words, icons and punctuation marks we read/see in the message. Netiquette rules should not be disregarded or ignored. It is like in our Communication subject, the punctuation marks does a great impact in a sentence. We don't hear how words are being said here and so by means of these icons and punctuation marks, we will know or feel how the message is being conveyed to us.
We all know the icons created in this forum has help us all so we could express more of what we wanted to say to the recipient. So use icons appropriately..

:)

Mrs.JMajor
30th June 2009, 14:48
Chryss, Zagu please additional black pearl, latte flavor

Sophie
30th June 2009, 15:06
Your right, pinagtulungan at kinatay na agad ang kababayan :doh:NoNo: Sometimes its nice to be in the middle and let them stop rather than in one side

It’s not about ganging up on her Juliet…..It’s about trying to right a wrong
And as you said, she is just a kid, so she doesn’t know any better
And we as adults, its our responsibility to correct and point out to her if she’s going a bit too far,
its for her own good, otherwise if we let her be, then she will carry on like that
and she might end up messing with the wrong person later on, and get her in more trouble….
By this time, she should know better…
You should understand this Juliet, as you did thesame to fatedtoloveyou
when she was so mean and rude on her posts at NVQ thread….
and if I remember it correctly, there were a few not so nice words exchanged there too,
which is completely understandable because clearly, she is rude and mean as well and winding up some members….

And for what its worth, we never argued with woman in love, we just spoke once and that’s it….
And it’s not our intention to pick a fight, we just said what we feel is necessary
and i suppose we are entitled to our opinion as much as everyone else here…
Nothing personal, just trying to be an adult and teaching a kid to be nice on her posts, that’s just our intentions
and I’m more referring to her posts to strangemikan before, and skinny English guy yesterday,
this people were nice and in good faith and never said anything wrong and she misjudged them and criticized them impartially…….
and her argument with BAB just started because BAB stood up for skinny English guy who was being judged unfairly by her

We have to play fair here…..give credit to what is due and discredit what is bad……
And i find "ganging up on her" accusation a bit more of an impartial judgement
because clearly that is never the intention and i just want to stress and reiterate that.....

Mrs.JMajor
30th June 2009, 15:24
We have to play fair here…..
You got it ...........

OK Sophie, but we had Administrator here as well as Moderator to read all our post,

Who can decide or say what is good nor bad to anyone.

As we are not in the position to judge anyone......So as what you said lets "play fair here"

aromulus
30th June 2009, 16:02
Peace..... Huh...?:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
30th June 2009, 16:06
You got it ...........

OK Sophie, but we had Administrator here as well as Moderator to read all our post,

As we are not in the position to judge anyone......So as what you said lets "play fair here"

ok, fair enough :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Pepe n Pilar
30th June 2009, 16:12
Chryss, Zagu please additional black pearl, latte flavor

With banana cake pls!..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

charlwill
30th June 2009, 16:13
[/QUOTE]

Very well said, Florge and you really explain it well. Hope all the forumist should now understand how to use the icons properly. So that, no more misunderstanding between the senders and the receivers.

You certainly got it right!:xxgrinning--00xx3:....Very well said Florge!:xxgrinning--00xx3:...We, the internet users should be aware of the words, icons and punctuation marks we read/see in the message. Netiquette rules should not be disregarded or ignored. It is like in our Communication subject, the punctuation marks does a great impact in a sentence. We don't hear how words are being said here and so by means of these icons and punctuation marks, we will know or feel how the message is being conveyed to us.
We all know the icons created in this forum has help us all so we could express more of what we wanted to say to the recipient. So use icons appropriately..

:)

Very true, P&P. Some of us here, use/used icons even thought it's not appropriate to what they wanted to say. They must use the icons appropriately so that, they can convey the message well and so that receivers can understand them properly.

It’s not about ganging up on her Juliet…..It’s about trying to right a wrong
And as you said, she is just a kid, so she doesn’t know any better
And we as adults, its our responsibility to correct and point out to her if she’s going a bit too far,
its for her own good, otherwise if we let her be, then she will carry on like that
and she might end up messing with the wrong person later on, and get her in more trouble….
By this time, she should know better…
You should understand this Juliet, as you did thesame to fatedtoloveyou
when she was so mean and rude on her posts at NVQ thread….
and if I remember it correctly, there were a few not so nice words exchanged there too,
which is completely understandable because clearly, she is rude and mean as well and winding up some members….

And for what its worth, we never argued with woman in love, we just spoke once and that’s it….
And it’s not our intention to pick a fight, we just said what we feel is necessary
and i suppose we are entitled to our opinion as much as everyone else here…
Nothing personal, just trying to be an adult and teaching a kid to be nice on her posts, that’s just our intentions
and I’m more referring to her posts to strangemikan before, and skinny English guy yesterday,
this people were nice and in good faith and never said anything wrong and she misjudged them and criticized them impartially…….
and her argument with BAB just started because BAB stood up for skinny English guy who was being judged unfairly by her

We have to play fair here…..give credit to what is due and discredit what is bad……
And i find "ganging up on her" accusation a bit more of an impartial judgement
because clearly that is never the intention and i just want to stress and reiterate that.....

You said it all Sophie, loud and clear.

Who can decide or say what is good nor bad to anyone

Very true, we have the Admin and the Moderators. But we should as well, act as Moderators to ourselve. We should guard ourselves on what we say and do.

As we are not in the position to judge anyone......

Again, very true. We're not in the position to judge and we're not judging anyone here. We're only replying to a certain post. Don't be so blind and deaf to what the person said. She said too much and she's jumped to the throat.

Pepe n Pilar
30th June 2009, 16:35
You got it ...........

We have administrators and moderators here but we as forum members has to be responsible on our own posts/replies. We do know what is right and wrong. We don't have to wait for them to say it.
We are not judging here. We just give out our views, opinions, comments on the given thread or replies or to posts we know that we have something to share on with.
I guess Sophie is referring to "let's play fair" here means we have to consider every angle on the given subject. If one keeps on messing with another person or being rude then we will know by ourselves if he/she is doing the right thing or not. So by being fair, we don't side with the rude, tactless posts...

Mrs.JMajor
30th June 2009, 16:38
I expect this........:icon_lol:

aromulus
30th June 2009, 16:56
About skinnyenglishguy

Biography

have now left this forum. not a nice place

Location england

Thanks a lot guys and dolls...:NoNo:

I am not going to look for anyone to blame for this guy's sudden departure, but certainly the handbag fights of the last couple of days didn't help....:doh

Thread closed