PDA

View Full Version : at last i can eat english foods

jimcarie
19th May 2009, 20:01
hello all
as most are aware we are now the proud parents of a beautiful little girl, so the last couple of weeks weve both been adjusting to life with mia,its been great:xxgrinning--00xx3:, anyway as elena is breast feeding and feeling tierd at times, ive been doing most of the household work (nothing new realy):D

cleaning washing hanging out clothes and cooking , so i get to go shopping for food for dinner , so its out with the rice and adobo :xxgrinning--00xx3:
and in with the fillit beef ,salmon and good old spuds , when i ask elena hows the dinner she always replys , no taste english food:doh
well it cant be that bad because ,her plates always clean , no need to wash it :icon_lol:

Mrs.JMajor
19th May 2009, 20:08
hahahaha you are so meannnnnnnnnnnnnnn,make sure you fed her well,damn.. because she is breast feeding..or else Mia wouldnt take any milk from her.huh! sige ka!

Fitzy
19th May 2009, 20:09
First of all Jim, congratulations:)
Well, I suppose especially after pregnancy, the old hormone imbalance kicks in, and I'm sure she will be ok, if that's the case.
Roni, and I have been trying with no luck:doh
I am a recovering smoking addict, and I prey to god for us one day.
We love each other so much.

All the best my friend.

Philip....

Sconnie
19th May 2009, 20:13
Enjoy it while you can Simon.

Yes you have a beautiful daughter

jimcarie
19th May 2009, 20:20
make sure you fed her well,damn.. because she is breast feeding..or else Mia wouldnt take any milk from her.huh! sige ka![/QUOTE]

fillit steak , english style no datu puti:D roast free range chicken and fresh salmon steamed hihihi im loveing it and elena is also :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thejarvs
19th May 2009, 20:20
Domestic bliss hehe :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Glad to hear Elena eats it all, Cristina really doesn't like much English food maybe you could give me thoses recipes :D

It was lovely to see you with Mia your face went so soft and full of love :cwm38:

jimcarie
19th May 2009, 20:22
First of all Jim, congratulations:)
Well, I suppose especially after pregnancy, the old hormone imbalance kicks in, and I'm sure she will be ok, if that's the case.
Roni, and I have been trying with no luck:doh
I am a recovering smoking addict, and I prey to god for us one day.
We love each other so much.

All the best my friend.

Philip....

thanks philip
im sure yours and your lovely brides dreams will come true
keep trying all the very best to both of you

jimeve
19th May 2009, 20:23
Congratulations Jim, enjoy your rice free time.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

jimcarie
19th May 2009, 20:24
Enjoy it while you can Simon.

Yes you have a beautiful daughter

thanx john and vannessa good seeing you both again

so happy for your recent good news, all the very very best

im just thinking for dinner tommorrow , i havent had steak pudding chips n peas for ages :D

jimcarie
19th May 2009, 20:29
Congratulations Jim, enjoy your rice free time.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

hahaha yes im gonna make the most of it .normally i only had a sunday roast once a week , because elena prepare the dinner before i get home from work , and i never complain realy i can eat most of wat elena cooks , im not that fussy, aside from the chicken feet adobo :icon_lol:

jimcarie
19th May 2009, 20:34
Domestic bliss hehe :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Glad to hear Elena eats it all, Cristina really doesn't like much English food maybe you could give me thoses recipes :D

It was lovely to see you with Mia your face went so soft and full of love :cwm38:

hi mark

yes very proud and happy, it was nice meeting you and your lovely wife cristina, and not forgetting your little star raf, hes great :xxgrinning--00xx3:
we will meet up again im sure
all the best to you all

Jamesey
19th May 2009, 21:01
Congratulations, and good luck with the baby!

My wife and I have the best of both worlds when it comes to food. I cook the English style dishes (eg. sausage & mash, cottage pie, jacket potatoes, salads). She cooks the Filipino type food (eg. noodles, various types of fish, sinigang, cassava cake).

We love eachother's food!

Jay&Zobel
19th May 2009, 21:46
Congratulations, and good luck with the baby!

My wife and I have the best of both worlds when it comes to food. I cook the English style dishes (eg. sausage & mash, cottage pie, jacket potatoes, salads). She cooks the Filipino type food (eg. noodles, various types of fish, sinigang, cassava cake).

We love eachother's food!

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Fushion of world's greatest food!:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Yummy!!!

bornatbirth
19th May 2009, 21:56
my wife seems to think food should contain as much salt as possible,i do try telling her its slightly to salty? :Erm:

so whenever we eat the soy sauce comes out and covers everything! :icon_lol:

Ana_may365
19th May 2009, 22:39
hiya!simon,breastfeed is nice for mia tala.spcially if elena eating malunggay and halaan.:xxgrinning--00xx3:i wish that we have malunggay leaves /tree
here in uk.:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:it makes elenas milk a lot!:):):)

pennybarry
20th May 2009, 07:45
well it cant be that bad because ,her plates always clean , no need to wash it :icon_lol:

She was licking her plates whilst you away? :omg::D:action-smiley-081:

Piamed
20th May 2009, 13:45
I wish I'd also cooked an English dish now! Sorry about that. Pia and I tend to eat internationally. I'm not even sure what English food is anymore :) I will try to cook something less spicy for cristina next time. Great to see you guys.

I'm on my way back from Tel Aviv now. The cabin crew could not believe i went out with them and returned the following day. Neither can I. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz