PDA

View Full Version : My little ebay shop

marylen
19th May 2009, 09:06
hello guys... how things goin? I try to let you know what am doin recently or up to the present i mean...Yea am such a busy mummy to a four month old son whilst as well as I decided to do something that quite a bit interesting and ease out my boredom. My son grown up so fast which i don't have any idea on what am i going to do with the stuff that no longer fit on him for at least both can get benefits out of it. We of course can't deny the fact that each and everyone of us facing a hard time coping things up with regards to money matter or on how to budget in the best of our ability just to cover all the expense.......that is why people choose to get things cheapier if possible. I sell stuff that are new or used obviously but surely of course they are on good top condition. Some of those are belongs to me but i haven't the chance to wear it out as I am gaining weight instantly...poor me as i need to get rid out of it, so since that as well summer is coming and mostly my stuff are for summer purposes....since even when i was in philippines I do love wearing sleeveless, it is here in uk i learn to wear bulky ones for i can't control the **** weather for sometimes...but hmmmmmmmm am not complaining....I sell variety of stuff anyway from lingerie, women clothes, baby clothes, coats and summery clothes for women who do love to burst out their body on summer day...wah he he he.....but sorry to tell that i haven't done putting all the stuff yet...whats on there are just my start up, i need more time to get sorted out and pack all things up to separate things in a forms of job lot. I am doing it by own plus some extra household chores to be done right away and heres one son with me screaming out and wanting some milk...oh my........and at lunch/dinner I need to prepare food for my hubby as he surely gets hungry and tired after working fulltime in a day facing the cold weather out. poor hubby needs to do that all for us, the good thing is as he only works nearby which i guess only few minutes away like 5 minutes or less or it depends on how far he needs to drive out all around here in our place , the very best of all is he doesn't need to use our own transport for him to travel out for work which he is driving a truck that belongs to the company so fuel is no cost at all....which am so thankful anyway.

You are all invited to visit my ebay shop here at :

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and also please add me to my friendster account for more details about the stuff that i am about to sell ....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks everyone.... hope you enjoy and happy bidding

Mary and Len

jimeve
19th May 2009, 09:13
your not allowed to post links yet, you need to have ex amount of post first.

aromulus
19th May 2009, 09:13
:NoNo:

2 things of which you have to be aware of......

1 - If you want to post a link to a business of any sort, you will have to obtain Admin's permission first.:doh

2 - Please refrain from posting email addresses on the open forum as there are bots searching all sites for those.
And you may find that your inbox will soon fill up with spam.:NoNo:

Apart from that.... Good luck in your venture....:D

In the meantime I had to disable the links.:doh

marylen
19th May 2009, 09:19
ah right i c its okay......yea u can just disable anyway it doesnt matter...it is only just a blog for me , i never know i don't need to put those kind of...yeah thanks for letting me know.

jimeve
19th May 2009, 11:03
ah right i c its okay......yea u can just disable anyway it doesnt matter...it is only just a blog for me , i never know i don't need to put those kind of...yeah thanks for letting me know.

sorry thout you was a newbie. just ask the boss if its alright :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aposhark
20th May 2009, 10:36
In the meantime I had to disable the links.:doh

It's a full time job for the mods to keep up with these mistakes.
I didn't realize it until I read that the boss told us that 99% of spam was filtered out.
Well done mods.......