PDA

View Full Version : Eat your heart out.... Take two....

aromulus
18th May 2009, 20:34
I am sure the ladies know what it is all about.....:D

So I leave it to you to educate the your blokes....:omg:

Today's table offerings were of the highest order.

Lami kaayou......:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
18th May 2009, 21:01

HHMMMMM.......YUMMY CALAMARES :Rasp::Rasp:

bornatbirth
18th May 2009, 21:16
looks nice! :D

Mrs.JMajor
18th May 2009, 21:23
you're such a good teaser Mod,first one is sotanghon with loads of vegie,arggghhh i miss it:bigcry: ,yeah second is calamares a squid roll in flour..am I right ?
I like the first one,specially with that kind of namumutik tik na vegie

Ji&Ma
18th May 2009, 21:41
:dohAwww, mod, what are you doing to me? I will send you a bill for cleaning the drool out of my keyboard:D:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp::omg:

bornatbirth
18th May 2009, 21:55
:dohAwww, mod, what are you doing to me? I will send you a bill for cleaning the drool out of my keyboard:D:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp::omg:

whatever it is dont let his wife know or she may stop cooking for him? :icon_lol:

Tish
18th May 2009, 22:22

:bigcry: I want to eat those pancit!

I've just done 10 hours work, and all I got for my tea was a portion of chips with sweetcorn and chicken kiev:NoNo: How I wish I could eat filipino food.

Tish

sunshine
18th May 2009, 23:35
Wow so yum yum:omg:

Sotanghon and calamares:Rasp:
but can't eat food with vegetable oils :Brick::bigcry:

eagles
19th May 2009, 14:00
canton guisado and calamares...........

Florge
19th May 2009, 15:49
having a party?

ANDRES25
19th May 2009, 17:01
mmm yummy! u TEASER!!!

eagles
19th May 2009, 17:32
the pics posted looks yummy.. Hey florge.. lami kaau , mao na ako gikaon sa panihapon ganina sa kay nanay bebeng's na restaurant sa may marfori heights... Pag open nako sa forum, Sus mao pa ako nakita na picture, mao post dayon ko

nigel
19th May 2009, 18:18
Even as Britains craziest optimist I have to admit I feel rather jealous and miffed that my Filipina wifey has not yet cooked me these dishes..:angry: the truth is she doesn't have time no more...she still cooks me an afritada or chicken adobo now and then though!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:cwm38::cwm38::cwm38:

aromulus
19th May 2009, 22:44
the pics posted looks yummy.. Hey florge.. lami kaau , mao na ako gikaon sa panihapon ganina sa kay nanay bebeng's na restaurant sa may marfori heights... Pag open nako sa forum, Sus mao pa ako nakita na picture, mao post dayon ko

It ain't the one you eat.... Coz I ate the lot, oi :D

Jay&Zobel
19th May 2009, 23:18
Even as Britains craziest optimist I have to admit I feel rather jealous and miffed that my Filipina wifey has not yet cooked me these dishes..:angry: the truth is she doesn't have time no more...she still cooks me an afritada or chicken adobo now and then though!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:cwm38::cwm38::cwm38:

Nigel,
Give it a time... I assure you, she will come round to that some day:xxgrinning--00xx3: (Take it from a newbie like me...) I honestly did struggle when it comes to cooking. I refused to cook, I hated cooking, I hated everything... My motto once upon a time was: "Fools prepare, wisemen eat!"

But then when I came to UK, things have changed (no more mommy & maids to cook for me)...

I was the fool who wants to eat yet there's no one to cook! haha! I am not ashamed to tell you that...lol... Now I am loving this whole new world of cooking! My husband is loving me more too hehehe :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

PAT
20th May 2009, 04:02
hmmmm..... kalami gyod kaayo,all my favs!!!!.....

Florge
20th May 2009, 06:26

Shocks! I miss Nanay Bebengs.. hapit na ko muulis.. sige lang.. LOL :Hellooo:

adam&chryss
20th May 2009, 11:42
i miss eating pancit guisado.. it's my favorite.
calamares good as pulutan :xxgrinning--00xx3:

i'm feeling hungry now..