PDA

View Full Version : About Jobcenterplus

Pepe n Pilar
18th May 2009, 14:50
Hello To All,

I just want to know if anyone on here has received a call from a Jobcenterplus representative about meeting up with her? A representative phoned a job seeker and asked if they can meet up for a coffee after work? or say something like if she can come over to her house?.
Thanks for the replies...

Cheers!:)

aromulus
18th May 2009, 17:00
Hello To All,

I just want to know if anyone on here has received a call from a Jobcenterplus representative about meeting up with her? A representative phoned a job seeker and asked if they can meet up for a coffee after work? or say something like if she can come over to her house?.
Thanks for the replies...

Cheers!:)

Very strange indeed.....:Erm:

Weird, in fact.....:NoNo:

Doesn't sound right at all......:omg:

Sim11UK
18th May 2009, 17:08
That dosen't sound very professional.
Steer well clear...They would never ask to come round to your house? :NoNo:

thejarvs
18th May 2009, 17:34
really strange that :NoNo: be on guard and just be too busy if you ask me. You could also call jobcentreplus and ask them if it is legitimate.

keithAngel
18th May 2009, 18:22
Very strange indeed.....:Erm:

Weird, in fact.....:NoNo:

Doesn't sound right at all......:omg:

Romance perchance:icon_lol:

adam&chryss
22nd May 2009, 20:08
Take some lube, it may come in handy :thorsten_rammler:

Mrs Daddy
22nd May 2009, 20:46
whats the result shelly?any good news?:D

Pepe n Pilar
27th May 2009, 18:16
I finally met the person referred by the representative of jobcenterplus. She went to my place of work and we went for a coffee and had a talk for an hour. She interviewed me about my present job, previous experiences and Educational attainment as well. She is from Chamber of Commerce Training Limited.
She will get back to me regarding work when i completed a year of stay in the U.K. That will be this July.
This is something to look forward to. I am considered to have further training and land a job on my chosen field.

:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

Alec&Davina
27th May 2009, 18:17
I finally met the person referred by the representative of jobcenterplus. She went to my place of work and we went for a coffee and had a talk for an hour. She interviewed me about my present job, previous experiences and Educational attainment as well. She is from Chamber of Commerce Training Limited.
She will get back to me regarding work when i completed a year of stay in the U.K.
This is something to look forward to. I am considered to have further training on my chosen field.

Goodluck to u itsme_iye,:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Pepe n Pilar
28th May 2009, 19:40
Goodluck to u itsme_iye,:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank you very much indeed!:)

somebody
28th May 2009, 21:29
She will get back to me regarding work when i completed a year of stay in the U.K. That will be this July.
This is something to look forward to. I am considered to have further training and land a job on my chosen field.

Were your present employers ok about you having this interview?

Anyway good luck:xxgrinning--00xx3:

thejarvs
29th May 2009, 06:39
I'm so glad to hear it was a legitimate and actually quite possitive encounter :)

Pepe n Pilar
30th May 2009, 21:02
Were your present employers ok about you having this interview?

Anyway good luck:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank you very much Somebody. The interview was done after work.:)

I'm so glad to hear it was a legitimate and actually quite possitive encounter :)

Yes it was. Is this your first time to hear such interview from Chamber of Commerce Training Ltd?:Erm:

joebloggs
30th May 2009, 22:01
Yes it was. Is this your first time to hear such interview from Chamber of Commerce Training Ltd?:Erm:

each region, and many cities have chambers of commerce, and some offer training courses or have links with local colleges/uni's so i don't think you need to worry about it..

check your region and city, and see if they offer training courses, if your worried

http://www.britishchambers.org.uk/6798219244118711479/find-a-chamber.html

Pepe n Pilar
3rd June 2009, 20:28
each region, and many cities have chambers of commerce, and some offer training courses or have links with local colleges/uni's so i don't think you need to worry about it..

check your region and city, and see if they offer training courses, if your worried

http://www.britishchambers.org.uk/6798219244118711479/find-a-chamber.html

Thank you very much indeed for that link mr Joe.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Has anyone in here experienced an interview from a representative of Chamber of Commerce? Why was i interviewed over a cuppa and wasn't asked to go to their office?
Thanks for the replies.

:)

bornatbirth
3rd June 2009, 20:58
you are aware when you go to the job centre and when you enquire about a job they can arrange an interview for you?

maybe like my company we wont have a local office but arrange interviews at a local supermarket over a coffee?

if your unsure why not ask them! and tell your hubby?

LEAHnew
4th June 2009, 06:13

Goodluck Shelly..so no more Iye..it's Pilar now:D nice screen id btw:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
4th June 2009, 11:25

Congratulations in advance iye :xxgrinning--00xx3: Truly this is something to look forward to :xxgrinning--00xx3: