PDA

View Full Version : Nasty birds around

pennybarry
17th May 2009, 10:50
Yesterday, Me and hubby went to the harbour to ask fish and crabs from our friends Filipino fishermen. While waiting for them, there was a seagull who pooh in my head and jacket.:cwm23:
It was annoying and hubby was joking and called me a sh*t head. He was laughing too much:Brick::Brick::Brick:

Friends said it's luck. How come it is luck ???:omg:

aromulus
17th May 2009, 11:01
While waiting for them, there was a seagull who pooh in my head and jacket.:cwm23:

Count your blessings......:omg:

It could have been an Albatross......:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawi2
17th May 2009, 11:04
Thats why Ostrich were never given the power of flight :omg:

jimeve
17th May 2009, 12:54

it rhymes, muck for luck.

something else rhymes with that. :Erm:

nigel
17th May 2009, 12:56
Hahahaha I nearly got poohed on once...I was actually in Croydon sitting in my work van, a HUGE great DOLLOP of pooh landed on the windscreen of the van while I was sitting in the parked vehicle.:icon_lol: I can't believe all that pooh came from a pigeon! It must have been a seagull, you do get seagulls inland 'cause they feed off our rubbish tips.

It was enough pooh to fill half a bucket! If that had fallen on my head it would have looked like someone threw a cake at me!:icon_lol:

I've noticed that Filipinos don't like it if you laugh at their misfortune, Brit people happily laugh and joke at each other though.:rolleyes:

Tawi2
17th May 2009, 13:07
Could have been worse Pen,could have been an elephant :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jimeve
17th May 2009, 13:08

even worse, a pig :omg:

aposhark
17th May 2009, 13:10

Dumbo could fly.....

aposhark
17th May 2009, 13:11

"Pigs may fly" :omg:

jimeve
17th May 2009, 13:15
"Pigs may fly" :omg:

you got it :rolleyes:

Tawi2
17th May 2009, 13:20
I know a pinay in Middlesex who's father was killed back in Pinas by a falling coconut,I would rather have my shoulder splattered on North Shields fish Quay by a s**te hawk than bumped on the nut by a nut :icon_lol:

Mrs.JMajor
17th May 2009, 16:01
Even in hubby's car,I am trying to wipe it every now and then...annoying..:angry:

aromulus
17th May 2009, 16:45
there was a seagull who pooh in my head and jacket.

Onehundredandeightyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:icon_lol::icon_lol:

trader dave
17th May 2009, 16:52
i hate sh*te hawks :NEW4: never seen any in philippines :cwm34: maybe they taste nice :icon_lol: white chicken :Erm::Erm:

Sim11UK
17th May 2009, 21:16
I got pooed on by a bird a couple of weeks ago (feathered type, nothing kinky). I felt a splat! on my shoulder, my first reaction was to put my hand straight in it. :doh

bornatbirth
17th May 2009, 21:41
during a break from work,me and my mate was walking to the park when the biggest bird poo landed on is shoulder :icon_lol: it was like a bucket of paint thrown on him.lol

as it was summer he took is shirt off and walked back to work,i almost wet myself laughing :xxgrinning--00xx3: :D

aromulus
17th May 2009, 22:26
Two old biddies sunning on Blackpool beach.....

Seagull swoops and drops a tu*d right on one face, which indignantly says...

Dirty little bird.... pass us a Paper tissue, Mavis.....

Don't be daft, replies her friend.... It is too far now....:icon_lol:

future=dreams
18th May 2009, 00:09
Can you imagne the gundogs you'd need to make lechon baby now that would be a poo worthy of the name.

thejarvs
18th May 2009, 07:05
Yesterday, Me and hubby went to the harbour to ask fish and crabs from our friends Filipino fishermen. While waiting for them, there was a seagull who pooh in my head and jacket.:cwm23:
It was annoying and hubby was joking and called me a sh*t head. He was laughing too much:Brick::Brick::Brick:

Half expected a different content to this thread :icon_lol:

My mum would say it was good luck but it doesn't feel like it :(
maybe they mean that's your bad luck done for the day :)

pennybarry
18th May 2009, 13:00
Count your blessings......:omg:

I am counting my blessings now MOD:D This morning I got my bum injection from my doctor. Very painful as needle is too long :Brick:but will help shrink my lump:bigcry:

My mum would say it was good luck but it doesn't feel like it :(
maybe they mean that's your bad luck done for the day :)

I AM FEELING LUCKY eheheh maybe they are right then:D

Sophie
18th May 2009, 13:27
I know a pinay in Middlesex who's father was killed back in Pinas by a falling coconut,I would rather have my shoulder splattered on North Shields fish Quay by a s**te hawk than bumped on the nut by a nut :icon_lol:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: This reminds me back when i was 5, we have a lady neighbor and she's cross eyed, out of curiousity, i asked an older cousin what happened to her and he told me that she got hit by a falling coconut on her head, thus making her cross eyed. :doh I actually believed my silly cousin :doh:icon_lol: but i was only 5 back then. So everytime we would go out of town on a nature trip, i would always be on the look out for coconut trees and if there are around, i look above me every now and then as i'm so scared to stand right under it coz i fear it might fall right on top my head and i might end up cross eyed too.:doh:icon_lol::icon_lol: Oh well, children will believe whatever they're told by adults, no matter how ridiculous it sounds :D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawi2
18th May 2009, 13:38
Libat:cwm3:?Duling:cwm3:?:icon_lol:

pennybarry
18th May 2009, 13:40
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: This reminds me back when i was 5, we have a lady neighbor and she's cross eyed, out of curiousity, i asked an older cousin what happened to her and he told me that she got hit by a falling coconut on her head, thus making her cross eyed. :doh I actually believed my silly cousin :doh:icon_lol: but i was only 5 back then. So everytime we would go out of town on a nature trip, i would always be on the look out for coconut trees and if there are around, i look above me every now and then as i'm so scared to stand right under it coz i fear it might fall right on top my head and i might end up cross eyed too.:doh:icon_lol::icon_lol: Oh well, children will believe whatever they're told by adults, no matter how ridiculous it sounds :D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Lucky lady neighbor you have:D She sees double. Every 100 peso bill will become double:action-smiley-081:Just kidding lols.

When I was small I always believed with my strict aunt. She has different flowery plants that I loved to see and sniff :D. I like the smell of her ROSAL flower but she didn't like us to play in her garden sniffing. She said if we sniff her Rosal flower, we will become bingot (cleft lip) Since then we didn't do sniffing:D

Tawi2
18th May 2009, 13:42
I was always told if I shaved too early with my dads razor I would become Babalu :yikes:

aromulus
18th May 2009, 16:42
I am counting my blessings now MOD:D This morning I got my bum injection from my doctor. Very painful as needle is too long :Brick:but will help shrink my lump

What lump...???:Erm:

What dropped on your head was watery, slimy, fish smelling big bird poo.....:omg:

Not a bloody rock...!!!:doh