PDA

View Full Version : They don't learn, don't they...?

aromulus
15th May 2009, 06:55
I cannot believe what is on the news again....:Erm:

The gays got a real battering two years ago in Moscow, knowing full well in advance that they are not welcome and violence may occur.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/6696329.stm

We had a bit of a discussion on the forum about it...
http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=3445&highlight=gay

Now they want to go and do it again...!!!!!!!:doh
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8050068.stm

Do they have a death wish or what...???
What the heck is wrong with them..?:Erm:

It is eminemtly evident that Russia and the vast majority of russians don't like Homosexuals and even more so when they flaunt it in public.:omg:

That Peter Thatchell is a menace, I heard him speak at some TV interviews, in the past, on a range of different subjects, and I reckon he is in cloud cuckoo land.:doh

bornatbirth
15th May 2009, 11:39
but it shows that russia is still in the dark ages?

why should gay people accept others and not want to beat them up!

they really should give people time to adjust to each other and a new way of life instead of winding each other up!

somebody
15th May 2009, 11:50
Surely Black americans in the 50 and 60's and the Women in the UK early last century should not have protested?

People beating up people because they don't agree with your ways is a touch extreme.

One thing most Phill tough blokes have got right from seeing my Wifes father, uncles and some of her friends who may think it not right for a man or woman to be gay due to religous beliefs etc.
But I have always seen them respect and even make sure my Wifes gay friends are ok.

Even if like one uncle who found how they acted over the top when a couple of camp boy friends of the Wife came over, he simply sat with me and had a beer while i tried to explain him rules of the beautiful game.

Tawi2
15th May 2009, 12:45
Peter Thatchell is a mincer of the highest order :NoNo: One thing I couldnt adapt to in Pinas is that bayots are so prevalent there,I actually watched a program about pre-pubescent gays :Erm:

JudyHon
15th May 2009, 12:51
Quite ironic really as Vladimir Putin acts gay... Posing bare-chest at the least excuse, secret ABBA tribute band Birthday celebrations and tiger cub as a birthday present a la Siegfried & Roy..:D:icon_lol:

aromulus
16th May 2009, 18:59
As predicted..................:doh

A fresh snippet of news, hot from the press.....:NoNo:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8053181.stm

Tawi2
16th May 2009, 19:09
Rainbow warriors :icon_lol:
I think Putin with the tiger cub was more Arkan than siegfried and roy,its an eastern european macho man sort of thing,Arkan and his squad also had a tiger cub as a "Team mascot" because of the tigers strength and bravery.

somebody
16th May 2009, 19:21
Quite ironic really as Vladimir Putin acts gay... Posing bare-chest at the least excuse, secret ABBA tribute band Birthday celebrations and tiger cub as a birthday present a la Siegfried & Roy..:D:icon_lol:

Been told by Gay friends that a sizable percentage of the "macho" anti gay blokes for example your tough bigoted football or pub yob are actually not unknown to bat on the other side.

In fact one Matey who has always been into his football says he scores more often at matchday pub sessions than he does in some gay bars:icon_lol:

bornatbirth
16th May 2009, 20:05
Been told by Gay friends that a sizable percentage of the "macho" anti gay blokes for example your tough bigoted football or pub yob are actually not unknown to bat on the other side.

In fact one Matey who has always been into his football says he scores more often at matchday pub sessions than he does in some gay bars:icon_lol:

sure your friends get alot of action with other men on match day? :action-smiley-081::omg::icon_lol:

are they chelsea fans!

somebody
17th May 2009, 14:14
sure your friends get alot of action with other men on match day? :action-smiley-081::omg::icon_lol:

are they chelsea fans!

When i say friends they are two blokes in particular both Tottenham but said these matters seem to cross club lines:D Pinoy gays have also said often its the tough machi guys all anti gay in public who they find happy to be with them:icon_lol:

Seeing how a small but sizable amount of Chelsea fans do seem to from what i see round my way make out how much they hate just about everyone and all the no surrender and BNP :censored: and act all macho, hard man I would not be surprised.

I liked to add plenty of Chelsea fans including Mr Dom Po im sure dont share these feelings:D

aromulus
17th May 2009, 14:46
I liked to add plenty of Chelsea fans including Mr Dom Po im sure dont share these feelings:D

Darn right.......!!!:furious3: