PDA

View Full Version : Passport Amendment and Report of Marriage

Pepe n Pilar
14th May 2009, 13:25
Passport amendment and report of marriage can be done at the same time. I have submitted my papers by post only last Monday (11th of May) and i have received back my passport today (14th of May) with the stamp on it. So it's fast. I thought i would still be going to Phil Embassy in London.
Now the next step...... gathering all the documents needed to file for the ILR.

:)

kimmi
14th May 2009, 13:27
that's good news sis Shelly..:D did they send u back ur Marriage Contract?

Pepe n Pilar
14th May 2009, 13:33
Thanks Sis Kimmi for the information you have given me. Yea i have my MC and one copy of the report of marriage.
Salamat po sa replies to my queries.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

BTW to all who wants to call the Phil Embassy to enquire about these 2 things to be done, i have phoned them and call was entertained. The person i talked to was very accomodating and was given time for my queries as well.

Sconnie
14th May 2009, 17:15
Is it the green passport you ammend or the new readable passport?

kimmi
14th May 2009, 18:24
Thanks Sis Kimmi for the information you have given me. Yea i have my MC and one copy of the report of marriage.
Salamat po sa replies to my queries.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

nae bother sis, u're more than welcome..:xxgrinning--00xx3::D

Jay&Zobel
14th May 2009, 18:28
ILR soon! well done!

Pepe n Pilar
14th May 2009, 20:20
To Sconnie, it is a green passport.:)

To Kimmi and Zobel, Thanks..:)

To MrsJMajor, here's my reply to your queries...:)

BTW here's the contact number of Philippine Embassy in London = 020 7451 1800

1-Passport
2-Visa
3-work
4-Education = 02074511815 ( I have talked to Eric Silao) he was the one who entertained my call.

Pls go to their website for the documents needed to be submitted.
www.philembassy-uk.org.

Fees for Report of Marriage - £18.00
Fees for Passport Amendment - £15.00

So i bought a postal money order amounting to £33.00 plus the payment for sending it by registered mail (£6.50) and the payment for the self-addressed envelope of (£6.50). Fees depends on the weight.

Documents submitted:
1. Applicant's valid passport.
2. Completed passport amendment form.
3. The original and three (3) photocopies of marriage certificate
4. Thre (3) photocopies of husband's valid passport or birth certificate ( i submitted both)
5. Three (3) photocopies of the data page of applicant's passport.
6. If marriage is performed outside the Phils, three(3) completed Report of Marriage forms (which are available at the Embassy and at the Embassy website). If marriage had been solemnized for more than a year prior to the filing of Report of Marriage, there is an additional fee of £18.00 for late registration.
7. Fee is £18.00
8. Three (3) passport size photos of spouse, taken within the last 6 months for the report of marriage.
9. Three (3) passport size photos of applicant taken within the last 6 months for the report of marriage.
10. If you are applying for a new assport with amendment of name, the is £36.00 for a 32-page passsport and £43.00 for a 64-page passport plus £18.00 for the report of marriage.
11. If you are applying for an amendment on your current passport the fee is £15.00 plus £18.00 for the report of marriage.

Hope this helps.

Florge
15th May 2009, 04:27
Iye,

Thanks for this information. Buti na lang friend tayo and I can always ask your advice on these things.. hehehe...

Very helpful info.. but will not think about it yet... my focus now is in submitting my application for fiancee via...

God bless you.

Pepe n Pilar
15th May 2009, 09:18
You're welcome Florge.:)

As long as i know the answers i will help. (Basta alam ko).:xxgrinning--00xx3:I'm always here...:Hellooo:

Yea time will come you will be in this situation also.
Best of luck my friend!:)

Mrs.JMajor
16th May 2009, 15:12
Thanks Shelly,I made my FLR already via personal application at home office in London,but no chance to visit PI embassy ,lack of time,I guess I will ammend mine in Manila if I will pick Jed,and report the marriage there as well,thanks for the Info sis....