PDA

View Full Version : We both need visa!!!!!help..........pls......

rutchzzz143
12th May 2009, 11:04
:ARsurrender: My fiancee is a British citizen (Graham Smith) he is intended to leave in the UK starting this end of June and stay here in Phil for about 3 months so in regards to this situation as passport holder he only given a 20 days maximum for holidays so while its over 20 days thats why he need a visa to stay in the Phil for the period of time stated................so foremost........

What things he needs to required to get a visa in the UK to come and stay in Phil? and expected how many days will be the visa issued to get it and proceed for the coming to Phil........so expected June-middle of September he will stay in Phil b4r our wedding day by Sept. 9,2009..................

So up next have a problems in my part as a wife soon(routchil gealon)
Being a wife or getting maried here in phil first of course I need to have or apply for a spousal visa ryt?

But remember via November 2008 rules in the UK changes for the age preferences instead of 18 they arisen it into the 21 up higher........so if this is compulsory, well I need to wait till I be 21 as I'm 18 recently!!!

So next step I'm thinking for a

SCHENGEN VISA........is it applicable to me, do this have a age limit at least 18 yrs old higher?

Or so if ok for me to apply wat is req as I'm Filipino passport holder and as my hubby British passport holder as well?

So what is best things req for this visa type.............

Nice to hear you all

I'm willing to listen all advices here and I'm glad I got lots of good details

God bless

IainBusby
12th May 2009, 13:03
:ARsurrender: My fiancee is a British citizen (Graham Smith) he is intended to leave in the UK starting this end of June and stay here in Phil for about 3 months so in regards to this situation as passport holder he only given a 20 days maximum for holidays so while its over 20 days thats why he need a visa to stay in the Phil for the period of time stated................so foremost........

What things he needs to required to get a visa in the UK to come and stay in Phil? and expected how many days will be the visa issued to get it and proceed for the coming to Phil........so expected June-middle of September he will stay in Phil b4r our wedding day by Sept. 9,2009..................

So up next have a problems in my part as a wife soon (Routchil Gealon)
being a wife or getting married here in Phil first of course I need to have or apply for a spousal visa ryt?

But remember via November 2008 rules in the UK changes for the age preferences instead of 18 they arisen it into the 21 up higher........so if this is compulsory, well I need to wait till I be 21 as im 18 recently!!!

So next step I'm thinking for a

SCHENGEN VISA........is it applicable to me, do this have a age limit at least 18 yrs old higher?

Or so if ok for me to apply wat is req as im Filipino passport holder and as my hubby British passport holder as well?

So what is best things req for this visa type.............

Nice to hear you all

I'm willing to listen all advices here and I'm glad I got lots of good details

God bless

The schengen visa is only for people who already have a visa for one of the other countries covered by the schengen agreement. If you already had a UK visa and were already living in the UK, you would apply for a schengen visa to be able to travel to France, Italy Spain or Germany etc.
Iain.

rutchzzz143
12th May 2009, 13:15
ahhhhhh i see

ok thanks ian

god bless

but i just wonder my frnd being 18 her fiancee from norway is going to apply for her directly a shengen visa..would it be ok as she have no any visa yet instead PI passport......as her fiancee is from norway

wat do u think ian?

nice to hear you later

Tawi2
12th May 2009, 13:41
Heres how to apply rutch,you cant use the visa to enter the UK however.

http://www.acs-ami.com/en/travel-articles/how-to-apply-for-schengen-visa.html

Mrs.JMajor
12th May 2009, 14:29
And you can ask your fiancee to apply for extension of his stay in PI at Immigration dept...that somewhere in Manila(Taft) not sure the exact place,try to search in net,because only 21 days allowed

Tawi2
12th May 2009, 15:00
I think she is cebuana or visayan Mrs M,in which case he can get his visa extension in Mandaue near the fire station,at the bureau of immigration,strange place,I remember going there once in shorts,the guard said the rules had been changed and you had to wear long trousers,he had several pairs for rent :Erm: when I went in march it was acceptable in shorts again,they keep changing the rules:Erm: what a lazy bunch in there,they sit reading newspapers and lounging around :NoNo:

Mrs.JMajor
12th May 2009, 15:11
Wowow,you really amazed me of how clever you are in places....how many times you went to PI ??

Tawi2
12th May 2009, 15:21
50?Maybe 60?I was based in Hong Kong for years and used to go there often,I also stayed for 6 months once just looking around in the south :xxgrinning--00xx3:

johncar54
12th May 2009, 16:19
Schenegn countries are:-

Austria Belgium Czech Republic Denmark Estonia Finland France Germany

Greece Hungary Iceland Italy Latvia Lithuania Luxembourg Malta

Netherlands Norway Poland Portugal Slovakia Slovenia Spain Sweden.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re visa to stay in Phil. My Englsh friend recently obtained a two month visa when he arrived at MNL.

Mrs.JMajor
12th May 2009, 16:27
Hi John,explain to Ruth,how your friend get it...

darren-b
12th May 2009, 17:04
Schenegn countries are:-

Austria Belgium Czech Republic Denmark Estonia Finland France Germany

Greece Hungary Iceland Italy Latvia Lithuania Luxembourg Malta

Netherlands Norway Poland Portugal Slovakia Slovenia Spain Sweden.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And since the 12th December last year Switzerland is now part of the Schengen area as well.

johncar54
12th May 2009, 17:58
Hi John,explain to Ruth,how your friend get it...

On arrival he asked to be allowed to stay 2 months. The visa was issued there and then upon payment of the fee.

Opps !!!! Thanks Darren, the web page I consulted was out of date.

joebloggs
12th May 2009, 19:30
ahhhhhh i see

ok thanks ian

god bless

but i just wonder my frnd being 18 her fiancee from norway is going to apply for her directly a shengen visa..would it be ok as she have no any visa yet instead PI passport......as her fiancee is from norway

wat do u think ian?

nice to hear you later

UK is not Norway, and the UK is not a shengen country :doh

only was you will get to the uk is a visit visa, student visa or if your husband goes and lives in another European country for at least 3 months and finds a job/self employed etc, so you can apply for a family permit, then come to the uk

rutchzzz143
13th May 2009, 07:08
oohhh!!!! thanks for the wonderful conversation Mrs.M and Tawi2x
otherwise if my fiancee will just be staying in the UK will no chance for me to get a schengen visa instead if he will used to stay for few days in some schengen places..............though he is trying to be here in phil middle of july.........so of course he is a passport holder as british w/c is given a timescale to stay in phil for 21 days only..so for such reason he will be staying in phil more than that days w/c could be 3 months..............:Hellooo::Hellooo:

so this my main concern now.........will he be going to get the visa in the UK first b4r he leave there soon........or he will used to apply it here in manila embassy:doh:cwm34:so if visa granted in the uk for staying or visiting phil how many days is expected to get the visa on hand???????:Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

have a nice day to all

and great time for you tawi2 you been here in phil a lot of times so kinda expert to be tourguide now....lol:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

im from south of cebu maybe you know the town so called.ARGAO:cwm38

::cwm38:

bhabes79
13th May 2009, 07:23
oohhh!!!! thanks for the wonderful conversation Mrs.M and Tawi2x
otherwise if my fiancee will just be staying in the UK will no chance for me to get a schengen visa instead if he will used to stay for few days in some schengen places..............though he is trying to be here in phil middle of july.........so of course he is a passport holder as british w/c is given a timescale to stay in phil for 21 days only..so for such reason he will be staying in phil more than that days w/c could be 3 months..............:Hellooo::Hellooo:

so this my main concern now.........will he be going to get the visa in the UK first b4r he leave there soon........or he will used to apply it here in manila embassy:doh:cwm34:so if visa granted in the uk for staying or visiting phil how many days is expected to get the visa on hand???????:Cuckoo::Cuckoo:you need to extend your husband visa in immigration in philippines that what we do when my husband stay in philippines more than a year straight in philippines just extending the visa ,,,congrats on your weedin
have a nice day to all

and great time for you tawi2 you been here in phil a lot of times so kinda expert to be tourguide now....lol:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

im from south of cebu maybe you know the town so called.ARGAO:cwm38

::cwm38:
hello ,,,you need to extend your husband visa in immigration in philippines that what we do when my husband stay in philippines more than a year straight in philippines just extending the visa ,,,congrats on your weeding

darren-b
13th May 2009, 07:54
hello ,,,you need to extend your husband visa in immigration in philippines that what we do when my husband stay in philippines more than a year straight in philippines just extending the visa ,,,congrats on your weeding

Might though be easier to get a visitor visa issued in the UK first. They claim to usually be able to issue a visa in a couple of working days.

http://www.philembassy-uk.org/default.asp?iId=KLGJJ

jencha8569
13th May 2009, 15:01
hi routchil,

As for fiancee go to ur local immigration office so he can stay longer here in phils. it will take only mins to get his visa extended just fill up the form and pay certain amount. you can give the flight details of ur fiancee so they will know how many months he be staying. Its easy, quick and cheaper here i think. Note that they dont count the actual extended days but i think minimum is 2 mos. Anyway, just go to ur local immigration office so u not be thinking with it anymore instead have a happy time together:xxgrinning--00xx3: Congrats for the upcoming wedding
As to ur age, applying spouse visa gonna take awhile age limit now is 21.

rutchzzz143
13th May 2009, 16:57

:ARsurrender::ARsurrender:so bhabes..........if he is going here in phil of course as british passport holder he is only allowed to stay for 21 days limited......so if he can stay here longer than that he will apply for extensions here for few months...................instead of applying a visa in advanced in the UK..........So might be easy in doing that here......right?:Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

so b4r how much did you paid for a visa/ extension of staying here?:Help1::Help1:

rutchzzz143
13th May 2009, 17:00
Might though be easier to get a visitor visa issued in the UK first. They claim to usually be able to issue a visa in a couple of working days.

http://www.philembassy-uk.org/default.asp?iId=KLGJJ

:ARsurrender:really dharen..............its easy to get a visa in advanced in the UK than going to apply for here.....................

so how many days/months a visa is valid?:Help1::Help1:

rutchzzz143
13th May 2009, 17:03
hi routchil,

As for fiancee go to ur local immigration office so he can stay longer here in phils. it will take only mins to get his visa extended just fill up the form and pay certain amount. you can give the flight details of ur fiancee so they will know how many months he be staying. Its easy, quick and cheaper here i think. Note that they dont count the actual extended days but i think minimum is 2 mos. Anyway, just go to ur local immigration office so u not be thinking with it anymore instead have a happy time together:xxgrinning--00xx3: Congrats for the upcoming wedding
As to ur age, applying spouse visa gonna take awhile age limit now is 21.

:omg::omg:thanks for the warm greetings...........wish you good luck too

and your right visa age limit for both fiancee and spousal visa had risen last nov 2008 instead of 18.......it was 21 already......

so i have to wait till i be applicable only he used to be here and visit twice a year he stated...but its ok

life is like a jungle now
hahahahah

good luck

rutchzzz143
13th May 2009, 17:06
I think she is cebuana or visayan Mrs M,in which case he can get his visa extension in Mandaue near the fire station,at the bureau of immigration,strange place,I remember going there once in shorts,the guard said the rules had been changed and you had to wear long trousers,he had several pairs for rent :Erm: when I went in march it was acceptable in shorts again,they keep changing the rules:Erm: what a lazy bunch in there,they sit reading newspapers and lounging around :NoNo:

:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:they were just making your head round tawi2

they were all acting like folks...........hehehe as rules for wat to wear.......ohhhhhhhh:yikes::yikes:

bhabes79
13th May 2009, 19:24
:ARsurrender::ARsurrender:so bhabes..........if he is going here in phil of course as british passport holder he is only allowed to stay for 21 days limited......so if he can stay here longer than that he will apply for extensions here for few months...................instead of applying a visa in advanced in the UK..........So might be easy in doing that here......right?:Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

so b4r how much did you paid for a visa/ extension of staying here?:Help1::Help1:

Yeah it easier to extend visa while your husband is there,,,,,3 months extension around 5 thousand pesos,,,,just go in nearest immgration dont use agency coz they cost you more coz we did 1st off and 2nd we go in person in local immigration much more cheaper,,,take care and goodluck

rutchzzz143
14th May 2009, 04:01
Yeah it easier to extend visa while your husband is there,,,,,3 months extension around 5 thousand pesos,,,,just go in nearest immgration dont use agency coz they cost you more coz we did 1st off and 2nd we go in person in local immigration much more cheaper,,,take care and goodluck

oh !!! thanks a lot bhabes,,,,,,,,,,,i got the point now

tc and god bless:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: