PDA

View Full Version : Calling the embassy...

brian&maddy
11th May 2009, 00:02
Hello guys. Its been quite a while since i have been here. just want to ask if there's anyone who tried calling just recently the British Embassy in Manila for some queries?
is there a charge for every call and how much would it cost?
Thanks a lot...

Mrs.JMajor
11th May 2009, 00:34
No charge..... here is the # 8582398/8582297

brian&maddy
11th May 2009, 04:56

Hello Mrs Major:) thank you for the info. Uy how's life in UK? Ganda ng pic mo dito sa forum:) Im still here in Pinas, too many problem regarding my app.

Mrs.JMajor
11th May 2009, 10:26
Hello Mrs Major:) thank you for the info. Uy how's life in UK? Ganda ng pic mo dito sa forum:) Im still here in Pinas, too many problem regarding my app.

Life treating me great,cant ask for more but Jed to be with me,:bigcry:
About your Documents ??:yikes: whats wrong...I will be more willing to help to the best I can...Im just here..:):cwm38:

Arthur Little
11th May 2009, 13:16

Is this for REAL, Juliet? I mean just like calling 0800 numbers in the UK?

Mrs.JMajor
11th May 2009, 13:28
Hi yah Arthur,its not like calling UKBA 10p per minute:icon_lol: when you dial that # you can hear voice prompt saying press 1 for english,press 2 for tagalog hahaha joke! I cant remember what the answering machine said,but even you spend 30 minutes hanging on the call,doesnt cost you single penny unless you use landline :)...

Arthur Little
11th May 2009, 13:33
Hello guys. Its been quite a while since i have been here.

Hello there. Although our paths have not yet crossed on this forum, I'm aware it's been a long hard slog for you in applying for a ... :rolleyes:?'student' visa, is it? So, may I join with others in welcoming you back to the "fold", and in wishing you the very best of luck for the future. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

brian&maddy
11th May 2009, 22:50
Hello there. Although our paths have not yet crossed on this forum, I'm aware it's been a long hard slog for you in applying for a ... :rolleyes:?'student' visa, is it? So, may I join with others in welcoming you back to the "fold", and in wishing you the very best of luck for the future. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hello Arthur:) Nice to meet you here. And thank you for welcoming me back :D Actually I am applying for a fiancee visa. All the friends that I had come to know in the forum are all in the UK now... while me still waiting :NoNo: Anyway may I add you in my friends list? Best regards.

brian&maddy
11th May 2009, 23:02
Life treating me great,cant ask for more but Jed to be with me,:bigcry:
About your Documents ??:yikes: whats wrong...I will be more willing to help to the best I can...Im just here..:):cwm38:

Many thanks to you Mrs Major:) Ooops! i may sound too nosy but may i ask, who is Jed?

Mrs.JMajor
11th May 2009, 23:05
Many thanks to you Mrs Major:) Ooops! i may sound too nosy but may i ask, who is Jed?
:icon_lol::icon_lol: my 4 year old son,see now I am still up,waiting for him to wake up,so I can chat to him,He is on my profile pic album with Amyburple

brian&maddy
11th May 2009, 23:13
:icon_lol::icon_lol: my 4 year old son,see now I am still up,waiting for him to wake up,so I can chat to him,He is on my profile pic album with Amyburple

Ah ok...:xxgrinning--00xx3: Handsome little boy:) Im sure you miss him soooo much now. Well i got to sign off now. Ngayon pa lang ako matutulog:D have just finished chatting with my fiance. Haaay kaka antok na bye... see ya again