PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Bridget

KeithD
10th May 2009, 10:54
Your were BANNED for a reason. Please stay off all property belonging to Win2Win Limited or we will take court proceedings against you if we discover you on here again with you incurring all costs.

kimmi
10th May 2009, 10:57
:omg::omg::omg::omg::Erm::Erm::doh:doh my dear friend, u're FIRED:doh:xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
10th May 2009, 11:52
Some people never learn.....:NoNo:

tiger@tigress
10th May 2009, 21:06
Your were BANNED for a reason. Please stay off all property belonging to Win2Win Limited or we will take court proceedings against you if we discover you on here again with you incurring all costs.

:yikes::omg:

bornatbirth
10th May 2009, 21:10

is that why your to busy to reply to emails?

busy tracking down banned members?

:omg::omg::omg::omg::Erm::Erm::doh:doh my dear friend, u're FIRED:doh:xxgrinning--00xx3:

i take it you were not friends?

Mrs.JMajor
10th May 2009, 21:46
Is Bridget your friend kimmi :yikes::Erm:

Some people never learn.....:NoNo:
What do you think has something interesting in the forum and they keep coming back..

:cwm34::rolleyes: ask me .I am nosy eh :Cuckoo:

maria_and_matt
10th May 2009, 21:52
hmmmm whos bridget? what did she do? :omg: im sorry i just thought i'd ask xD

Mrs.JMajor
10th May 2009, 21:58
Youre nosy maria....why you didnt meet me :bigcry: you said you'll gonna come here

maria_and_matt
10th May 2009, 22:09
Youre nosy maria....why you didnt meet me :bigcry: you said you'll gonna come here

:icon_lol: sorry sis but my teenage son made plans with his friends, they went paintballing instead:bigcry:

aromulus
10th May 2009, 22:27
What do you think has something interesting in the forum and they keep coming back..

As shown on Star Wars, the "Dark Side" will never prevail.....:rolleyes:

Any "two bit" website holders or members should be on their guard....:rolleyes:

kimmi
11th May 2009, 08:46

Is Bridget your friend kimmi :yikes::Erm:

:omg::omg: she's my friend, my very dear friend..unless the word "friend" has changed its meaning?:doh:icon_lol::icon_lol:

btw, who's Bridget?:Erm::Erm::Help1::BouncyHappy::D

charlwill
11th May 2009, 11:11
:omg::omg: she's my friend, my very dear friend..unless the word "friend" has changed its meaning?:doh:icon_lol::icon_lol:

btw, who's Bridget?:Erm::Erm::Help1::BouncyHappy::D

Oh yes, who is she? Is she the one who got multiple username? :Erm::D:icon_lol:

sunshine
11th May 2009, 13:47

Everyone so nosey:icon_lol::Rasp:

IainBusby
11th May 2009, 14:51

She used to be a member here but she was a very, very naughty girl so Keith smacked her :action-smiley-081: and sent her on her way....... and it seems she still hasn't learnt her lesson. :behead:

Pepe n Pilar
11th May 2009, 15:41
She used to be a member here but she was a very, very naughty girl so Keith smacked her :action-smiley-081: and sent her on her way....... and it seems she still hasn't learnt her lesson. :behead:

Aside from using multiple names:NoNo: she was very naughty???!!! in what sense??:Erm: Just curious here...:Erm:
I'm also nosey:D:Cuckoo:

mavid
11th May 2009, 16:04
Are we sure she's the only member with multiple username?

We shouldn't be to quick to judge especially if we don't know the real story and the person involved.

I know we are using this public forum for our own intentions thus we should follow rules. So if this former member somehow broke any rules it isn't that horrible enough for us to chastise him/her.

KeithD
11th May 2009, 16:17
So if this former member somehow broke any rules it isn't that horrible enough for us to chastise him/her.
Blatantly & repeatedly in public.

Pepe n Pilar
11th May 2009, 16:23
You're right Mavid. We are not sure who amongst the members has the multiple usernames. I remember a former member named Bridget and was banned. I don't know the reasons why she was banned hence the question. I have read some of her threads way back in 2007 ( i guess, i'm not so sure) and i find them informative.
If i'm not mistaken is she the member named Simplelife?. I had given her advices regarding a certain topic.

IainBusby
11th May 2009, 16:24
Aside from using multiple names:NoNo: she was very naughty???!!! in what sense??:Erm: Just curious here...:Erm:

What she done was so naughty that it shouldn't even be discussed on a family friendly forum like wot this is. :yikes::yikes::yikes:

Pepe n Pilar
11th May 2009, 16:24
Blatantly & repeatedly in public.

Really?!.... in public?!!:doh:NoNo:

aromulus
11th May 2009, 16:48
Really?!.... in public?!!:doh:NoNo:

I reckon that the matter should be put at rest and nobody make any assumptions.

Thank you for your co-operation.:Hellooo:

Arthur Little
11th May 2009, 17:25

Me too!! Wasn't much bothered at first, truth be told. But now, my sense of 'natural curiosity' [as I prefer to call it] has been aroused. :rolleyes: So could SOMEONE please put us all out of our misery ... ??

Arthur Little
11th May 2009, 17:28

Oops ... sorry! :doh Just wanted to find out exactly HOW very, very naughty she'd been ... so's I'm in no danger of "overstepping the mark" and making a similar slip-up. :NoNo: (As if I WOULD!) :icon_lol:

keithAngel
11th May 2009, 18:29
Tsk Tsk Im not remotely curious :NoNo::rolleyes::icon_lol:

kimmi
11th May 2009, 19:30

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: i agree with u Mod..

also it should be a lesson for all of us, the forum is free innit just unfair with the BOSS the owner, for us to abuse it?

we're supposed to be a family here helping each other especially with regards to visa matters not to pull each other down..:Erm::Erm::NoNo::rolleyes:

Jay&Zobel
11th May 2009, 21:05
:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: i agree with u Mod..

also it should be a lesson for all of us, the forum is free innit just unfair with the BOSS the owner, for us to abuse it?

we're supposed to be a family here helping each other especially with regards to visa matters not to pull each other down..:Erm::Erm::NoNo::rolleyes:

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
12th May 2009, 07:36
Oops ... sorry! :doh Just wanted to find out exactly HOW very, very naughty she'd been ... so's I'm in no danger of "overstepping the mark" and making a similar slip-up. :NoNo: (As if I WOULD!) :icon_lol:

Nae problem, big man........:D