PDA

View Full Version : Getting Married

latin_kitty
7th May 2009, 09:38
I'm a British Citizen but a philippine born. I don't know if i'm able to get married in Phillipine Embassy London. Just confuse because one of my mum's mates got married in Philippine Embassy

kimmi
7th May 2009, 09:56
hi latin_kitty,

welcome to the forum..

are u here in the UK right now?

Ana_may365
7th May 2009, 12:37
hiya!welcome aboard:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

russ01539
7th May 2009, 12:40
hello latin_kitty.. welcome to the forum :Hellooo:

Sophie
7th May 2009, 13:38
I'm a British Citizen but a philippine born. I don't know if i'm able to get married in Phillipine Embassy London. Just confuse because one of my mum's mates got married in Philippine Embassy

welcome to the forum :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Mrs Daddy
7th May 2009, 19:12

hi welcome here:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo: I cant see any reason why not you cannot be married in Phil embassy in London...

tiN
7th May 2009, 19:13
Welcome to the forum :Hellooo:

JudyHon
7th May 2009, 19:14

:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

girl england
8th May 2009, 20:45
Welcome to the forum

darren-b
9th May 2009, 04:59

Do you actually hold Philippine's citizenship as well as British? What nationality is your fiance? If neither of you hold Philippine's citizenship then I doubt the Philippine's Embassy would want to help you.

Tiggers0608
9th May 2009, 10:50
Welcome to the forum

Arthur Little
9th May 2009, 11:19
:Hellooo: Welcome to the forum. Because you are Filipino born and bred - even taking into account the fact you have since also adopted British nationalty - I cannot see any real reason why you can't get married in the Philippine Embassy, especially having already acquired dual citizenship.