PDA

View Full Version : Where is it a good place to meet a single Filipina in UK?

Lonely-Prince
5th May 2009, 21:36
Where is a good place to meet a single Filipina girl in the UK?

Asian food shops ... Tried them and not many Filipinas there.

Nightclubs ... Haven't tried them but i know that most Filipinas are conservative and are not keen drinkers.

Meeting them while out and about? ... Possible i guess, but hard to strike up a conversation with one i would imagine.

Any advice?

Maybe it is worth just trying to find a Filipino group of friends in my area and let them introduce a Filipina to me?

Any suggestions anyone.

Tawi2
5th May 2009, 21:39
Barrio fiesta sa london,coming up fairly soon,in Lambton park Hounslow,weekend event 100,000+ ladies :yikes: sounds like a flock of parrots has descended upon west london,but great fun :xxgrinning--00xx3: Wander round,eat some food,listen to the music,relax and be yourself :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Lonely-Prince
5th May 2009, 21:45
Barrio fiesta sa london,coming up fairly soon,in Lambton park Hounslow,weekend event 100,000+ ladies :yikes: sounds like a flock of parrots has descended upon west london,but great fun :xxgrinning--00xx3: Wander round,eat some food,listen to the music,relax and be yourself :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Sounds good to me :) Might just check it out, thanks for the heads-up :) Any advice how to approach them? Or just with a smile and hello? Many British go to such events? Or maybe it's good to stand out all eyes on me that way ;)

Mrs.JMajor
5th May 2009, 21:45
Where is a good place to meet a single Filipina girl in the UK?---------99.9 % are engaged:D

Asian food shops ... Tried them and not many Filipinas there. ----Of course,we just spent 20 minutes and zoom,gone out :icon_lol:
Nightclubs ... Haven't tried them but i know that most Filipinas are conservative and are not keen drinkers. ---you are absolutely right on that:xxgrinning--00xx3:spot on
Meeting them while out and about? ... Possible i guess, but hard to strike up a conversation with one i would imagine. you will find them with guys as well b/f or husband
Any advice?
Maybe it is worth just trying to find a Filipino group of friends in my area and let them introduce a Filipina to me?-----you look stingy,to spend airfare going in PI,I would recommend 10 filipina single and with proffesion visit the country then hahaha just kidding :)
Any suggestions anyone.
Go visit the lovely country then

Lonely-Prince
5th May 2009, 21:48
Go visit the lovely country then
Is that the best way to meet them then by visiting Philippines?
I mean how would i introduce myself?
Advice please.

Mrs.JMajor
5th May 2009, 21:51
Is that the best way to meet them then by visiting Philippines?
I mean how would i introduce myself?
Advice please.

Yes,but make sure you had one to visit and just not flew there and just start to find one,hey is that youre age ,really ? 18 :doh

Tawi2
5th May 2009, 21:51
You get a number of Brits mate,normally with their pinay wives/partners :xxgrinning--00xx3:Just smile,have a chat,same as with other ladies :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Lonely-Prince
5th May 2009, 21:54
Yes,but make sure you had one to visit and just not flew there and just start to find one,hey is that youre age ,really ? 18 :doh
Yes really 18, what do you expect of me at the age of 18? To go and have a different girl every night of the week? :)
I am not like that.

Lonely-Prince
5th May 2009, 21:55
You get a number of Brits mate,normally with their pinay wives/partners :xxgrinning--00xx3:Just smile,have a chat,same as with other ladies :xxgrinning--00xx3:
;) Thanks for the advice :)

Mrs.JMajor
5th May 2009, 21:59
Yes really 18, what do you expect of me at the age of 18? To go and have a different girl every night of the week? :)
I am not like that.

oiiii,:yikes: Did I thought of that or say so ..:action-smiley-081: I mean look whos talking at the age of 18 sounds so serious...well the way you are serious,hmmm what about keep in touch to my daughter and wait for another 8 years,so both of you are matured enough,Hows that:rolleyes::icon_lol:

Lonely-Prince
5th May 2009, 22:01
oiiii,:yikes: Did I thought of that or say so ..:action-smiley-081: I mean look whos talking at the age of 18 sounds so serious...well the way you are serious,hmmm what about keep in touch to my daughter and wait for another 8 years,so both of you are matured enough,Hows that:rolleyes::icon_lol:
Is that a serious offer or just your idea of a joke? :)

Mrs.JMajor
5th May 2009, 22:03
Is that a serious offer or just your idea of a joke? :)

Well I am not ready for her to get married :CompBuster: so I said another 8 years and I am serious on 8 years ...but if you want to get marry now,find another girl :Cuckoo:

Lonely-Prince
5th May 2009, 22:06
Well I am not ready for her to get married :CompBuster: so I said another 8 years and I am serious on 8 years ...but if you want to get marry now,find another girl :Cuckoo:
What's her name and current age? Would you like to put me in touch? :)

Mrs.JMajor
5th May 2009, 22:07
What's her name and current age? Would you like to put me in touch? :)
:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3: Alright,so all you have to do is keep posting,hang on to the forum and will keep in touch,and be Good boy

Lonely-Prince
5th May 2009, 22:09
:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3: Alright,so all you have to do is keep posting,hang on to the forum and will keep in touch,and be Good boy
Seriously will you consider putting me in touch with her? :) I am asking you honestly.

Mrs.JMajor
5th May 2009, 22:12
Seriously will you consider putting me in touch with her? :) I am asking you honestly.

Yeah,why not ? but you have to pass the quality control and a conservative filipina mom :Cuckoo: upload some pic on the gallery and I let her see your picture

Lonely-Prince
5th May 2009, 22:14
Yeah,why not ? but you have to pass the quality control and a conservative filipina mom :Cuckoo: upload some pic on the gallery and I let her see your picture
Salamat and that is very decent of you. I look forward to being in communication with her, i will upload some pics to the gallery as soon as i work my way around the website. In the mean time i have added you as a friend so we can keep in touch, do we have a deal? :)

Mrs.JMajor
5th May 2009, 22:16
do we have a deal? :)
:yikes: what deal :Erm::NoNo:

Lonely-Prince
5th May 2009, 22:18
:yikes: what deal :Erm::NoNo:
Hehe sorry... What i mean is when i figure out how to upload pictures here...You will show them to your daughter and if you accept me allow us to get in contact?

bornatbirth
5th May 2009, 22:19
you know using the internet is just another way to meet others,i dont know why people think theres anything wrong in it!

can i ask why your looking for a filipina?

you are aware alot of young filipinas wont be looking for a serious relationship until 24/25 or older so they can finish there schooling.depnding where there from?

i suggest you go and travel over there and see what its really like and what you may expect?

just use the forum for any help and advice,besides your still young do you really want the burden of a serious relationship already?

Mrs.JMajor
5th May 2009, 22:21
,besides your still young do you really want the burden of a serious relationship already?
Listen to Kuya Bornabirth
Hehe sorry... What i mean is when i figure out how to upload pictures here...You will show them to your daughter and if you accept me allow us to get in contact?

Sure (wink)in few times of knowing you ,yes why not,but not this early

Lonely-Prince
5th May 2009, 22:23
Listen to Kuya Bornabirth

Sure (wink)
So will you consider putting me and your daughter in contact? :)

Lonely-Prince
5th May 2009, 22:25
you know using the internet is just another way to meet others,i dont know why people think theres anything wrong in it!

can i ask why your looking for a filipina?

you are aware alot of young filipinas wont be looking for a serious relationship until 24/25 or older so they can finish there schooling.depnding where there from?

i suggest you go and travel over there and see what its really like and what you may expect?

just use the forum for any help and advice,besides your still young do you really want the burden of a serious relationship already?
Why Filipina you ask me?
Because they are well known for being loyal, honest, respectful, conservative and decent.
All of the qualities they hold which the British/European girls don't seem to have a clue about. :)

Lonely-Prince
5th May 2009, 22:28
i edit my post #20
That is fine for me and taking things slow is the best way to go. Love can't be rushed, it takes time to find the true love. I might be young but i am old enough to know this at least. Thanks for accepting my friend request add :)

Tawi2
5th May 2009, 22:44
Why Filipina you ask me?
Because they are well known for being loyal, honest, respectful, conservative and decent.
All of the qualities they hold which the British/European girls don't seem to have a clue about. :)

:Erm: Women are women irrespective of ethnicity LP,conservative:omg:I have met one or two that contradict that theory :ARsurrender: travel around mate,get your passport,a pocket of cash,go off and see the world,you will learn a lot,but dont be in a rush to marry,you know the old saying.................Marry in haste repent at leisure :ARsurrender:

amam62
6th May 2009, 13:35
There is a filipino community up here in glasgow... and it is getting bigger everytime they schedule a conference.

We were invited there once, but sad to say we were unable to attend.

But I manage to stay in contact with one of the organizer.

if you are interested, i can contact her and introduce you to the group. There are a lot of British men attending since some of the members have British husbands/Bf.

Mrs.JMajor
6th May 2009, 13:44
There is a filipino community up here in glasgow... and it is getting bigger everytime they schedule a conference.

We were invited there once, but sad to say we were unable to attend.

But I manage to stay in contact with one of the organizer.

if you are interested, i can contact her and introduce you to the group. There are a lot of British men attending since some of the members have British husbands/Bf.

Cant you see I am refering my daughter to her now :angry: and you are there trying to introduce fil community:CompBuster:

:laugher::laugher:

Tawi2
6th May 2009, 13:50
Watch him Mrs M,he is two-timing your daughter,palikero,she is going to be heart broken :icon_lol:

Mrs.JMajor
6th May 2009, 13:54
Watch him Mrs M,he is two-timing your daughter,palikero,she is going to be heart broken :icon_lol:

Dont worry,He must pass the quality control:rolleyes::Cuckoo:

IainBusby
6th May 2009, 15:30
The best thing you can do is go on some of the dating sites like the one on here http://filipinaroses.com or Cherry Blossoms, Asianeuro etc. Sign up for a month or so and get chatting to a few online. You'll probably come accross quite a few scammers, so don't whatever you do, send money to anyone you haven't even met and don't waste you time with any that won't let you see them on a webcam. You might be talking to a guy or a ladyboy if you do.

Then when you've met one that you really like and get on well with, after a few months, get over to the Philippines, meet up with her, then take it from there.
Iain.

trader dave
6th May 2009, 17:16
:Brick::Brick::Brick: young man now i dont wish to upset mrs majorr :Hellooo::Hellooo::icon_lol: or anyone else BUT there is a lot of difference in a filipina or a filipino that was born in the uk to one that was born and is still is living in the philippines :Erm::Erm: i think the term westernised springs to mind ,go there have a look you dont have to look very hard to find a companion there :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:they find you even old fossils like me get fed:Help1::icon_lol: up with so much attention :omg:

Gavanddal
6th May 2009, 17:52
As said earlier, most Filipinas are looking for an older guy with maturity, financial stability, own home. Not that they're mercenary or anything, it's just what they look for in a man.
Besides if you started a relationship with a girl in the Phils then it will cost you a fortune in flights, visa, etc. You're unlikely to find a single Filipina in the UK unless she's the daughter of a Filipino couple already living here.

aromulus
6th May 2009, 18:43
Where is a good place to meet a single Filipina girl in the UK?
Any advice?

Church on a Sunday....???:Erm:

aromulus
6th May 2009, 18:47
even old fossils like me get fed:Help1::icon_lol: up with so much attention :omg:

I am not so keen on your use of "plural" In that sentence......:NoNo:
...... :doh

Mrs Daddy
6th May 2009, 18:52
I am not so keen on your use of "plural" In that sentence......:NoNo:
...... :doh

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: nice one mod:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
6th May 2009, 20:12
:Brick::Brick::Brick: young man now i dont wish to upset mrs majorr :Hellooo::Hellooo::icon_lol: or anyone else BUT there is a lot of difference in a filipina or a filipino that was born in the uk to one that was born and is still is living in the philippines :Erm::Erm: i think the term westernised springs to mind ,go there have a look you dont have to look very hard to find a companion there :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:they find you even old fossils like me get fed:Help1::icon_lol: up with so much attention :omg:

As said earlier, most Filipinas are looking for an older guy with maturity, financial stability, own home.

Meaning you dont need to hide your real age :icon_lol::icon_lol:,cause we are prefer "matured,responsible,loving" guy

irobot
10th May 2009, 01:01
Irobot..." Sunny Different From The Rest... "

Hi Lonely-Prince,...You do sound a little serious for your age but...

Reading the links here you DO have some good advice but... Would you hook up one of your daughters too you ??....

I would suggest carry on reading here and find a nice steady pen pal , as a divorced male I can give you free advice like a woman and man changes so much from the ages of 20 to 30 that it would not be in your best interest to rush into marriage...Phil