PDA

View Full Version : Joke....

KeithD
11th October 2006, 19:32
ENGLAND!!! :furious3: :furious3: :furious3: :furious3:

Neville OG......you go boy......:doh Robinson :doh ....always said these two are muppets.....just proved it :NoNo:

baboyako
11th October 2006, 20:43
:ARsurrender: sven.... come back:xxsmilie_fussball:

KeithD
11th October 2006, 21:47
:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Bring back Marcos :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

baboyako
11th October 2006, 23:49
even lineker was asking sven to come back on MOTD :doh:Rasp::bigcry::ARsurrender:

fontain
12th October 2006, 10:41
I was at the game on Saturday, thought things couldnt get any worse.
How wrong I was, so glad I never made the trip to Croatia

Oh well nice easy away game to Israel next in March.

Might as well book my hols for 2008 now, as on this form wont be going to Austria/Switzerland

Sven in Disguise?

:bigcry:

KeithD
12th October 2006, 10:58
I blame the players, no commitment or passion from most of them. Get rid of any over 25, and bring in the young blood who WANT to play for the country, rather than wanting to be somewhere else like the overpaid oldies.

fontain
12th October 2006, 11:15
The team is lacking any back bone, same faces same routine,

I rate Gerrard but he needs to be in the middle at the expense of Lampard, I cannot believe Lampard continues to be picked when he has contributed nothing since long before the world.
He shines at Chelsea coz of the class around him.

I dont think Terry should have been made captain either, you cant knock his heart & commitment but I just dont think his the best centre back we have. I think Ledley King is quicker and as strong and was our best player on Saturday.
Wayne Bridge at left back rather than the celeb wannabe Ashley cole.

Hargreaves (when fit) behind Gerrard would give him the space and freedom to take the game by the scruff of the neck as he does for the scousers, Aaron lennon on the right and Joe Cole on the left

And to get the best out of Rooney he needs to play with a runner, Owen when/if fit would be ideal choice, but Darren bent or even little Theo would have more chance of success than Crouch.

He needs to play with a runner to, ronneys got the vision, crouch has got the height but without a runner/s to complement their games they are wasted together

The only saving grace was Theos brace for the under 21s, the goal where he skinned the defender on the half way line and then finished a la Thierry was top class and it can only benefit us that he is learning from Henry under the eye of Wenger