PDA

View Full Version : I Got A JOB!!!

ANDRES25
5th May 2009, 13:06
I had my first interview this morning and I just got a call from the manager who interviewed me that I got the Job! But the thing is I will have to wait for my CRB Check result first before I can start and he said it could take another 4 weeks if I'm lucky or 3 months, my GOSH.... that's a long time of waiting!!!!

Jay&Zobel
5th May 2009, 13:10
Whhhhhhhhheeeeeeeepeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Congratulations and well done!!!! I am so happy for you!

bornatbirth
5th May 2009, 13:32
thats great for you!

well done!

thejarvs
5th May 2009, 13:37
Great news, well done! The CRB check shouldn't take that long in my experience :)

Tawi2
5th May 2009, 13:53
Very well done Andres:xxgrinning--00xx3:Pinay power :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
5th May 2009, 14:03
Wow, congratulations on the new job:xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo::Hellooo: I guess i better start looking for one now myself :)

jimcarie
5th May 2009, 14:44
congrats on getting a job,:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

ps, dont forget to give your hubby some pocket money out of your payroll so he can enjoy a nice :40__s:

Mrs.JMajor
5th May 2009, 14:49
congrats on getting a job,:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

ps, dont forget to give your hubby some pocket money out of your payroll so he can enjoy a nice :40__s:

Huh!:yikes: drink from feeding bottle :laugher: I think you are refering to this one....:66:

well done Dorris

jimcarie
5th May 2009, 14:59
[QUOTE=Mrs.JMajor;133472]Huh!:yikes: drink from feeding bottle :laugher: I think you are refering to this one....:66:

i thought it was a 2litre bottle with teat on :icon_lol:

DianaKevy
5th May 2009, 18:52
I had my first interview this morning and I just got a call from the manager who interviewed me that I got the Job! But the thing is I will have to wait for my CRB Check result first before I can start and he said it could take another 4 weeks if I'm lucky or 3 months, my GOSH.... that's a long time of waiting!!!!

congratulations. well done! :) how long have you been applying?

adam&chryss
5th May 2009, 19:02

Congratulations!
Excuse my ignorance but what a CRB check?

DianaKevy
5th May 2009, 19:06
Congratulations!
Excuse my ignorance but what a CRB check?

that is a criminal record bureau.:):Rasp:

sunshine
5th May 2009, 19:06

Congratulations!:Hellooo: May i ask what sort of job it is:BouncyHappy:

Mrs Daddy
5th May 2009, 19:12
congrats:)

adam&chryss
5th May 2009, 19:16
that is a criminal record bureau.:):Rasp:

thanks mate :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiger@tigress
5th May 2009, 19:54

:Hellooo::BouncyHappy::Hellooo::BouncyHappy:Congratz.... Don't worry it wont take 4 weeks, With my first job it took only 2 weeks.... :BouncyHappy::Hellooo::BouncyHappy::Hellooo:

Pepe n Pilar
5th May 2009, 20:08

If the work involves working with children or vulnerable people, the employer will ask for your permission to do a criminal record check.

Congratulations Andres25! well done!:)

islander
5th May 2009, 20:13
congratulations!

good luck & enjoy your days at work soon....

tiN
5th May 2009, 20:26
Congarts Andres25 :Hellooo:

Ji&Ma
5th May 2009, 21:17
Congratulations to your new job, well done:xxgrinning--00xx3:

bornatbirth
5th May 2009, 23:14
maybe you can give cool999 some tips on how to get a job? :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

ANDRES25
5th May 2009, 23:45
THANKS everyone , I've been waiting for this day to come , I am so tired of not having my own money to spend. I really hope they get the CRB results very soon, so I can start working.

bornatbirth
5th May 2009, 23:56
your crb check should only take a week or two? :xxgrinning--00xx3:

when you get your first pay check,dont spend it all on shoes and handbags :icon_lol:

ANDRES25
5th May 2009, 23:58

I actually had two job offers, one is a relief support worker and that's working with disabled people and the other one is a CARER position in a nursing home near my place. I'm gonna do the CARER job full time and the other one as my part time. It's really a good start for me coz these jobs don't require experience or anything, they give you the full training you need to do the job. I never thought I'd end up as a CARER but what the hell, it's a job and I'm desperate for one. The good thing about it is I'll be able to earn money and help disabled people at the same time and somehow make a difference in their lives.

Mrs.JMajor
6th May 2009, 00:03
I never thought I'd end up as a CARER but what the hell, it's a job and I'm desperate for one. The good thing about it is I'll be able to earn money an
:icon_lol: Very well said and done,Congratulation Dorres

Sophie
6th May 2009, 00:04
I actually had two job offers, one is a relief support worker and that's working with disabled people and the other one is a CARER position in a nursing home near my place. I'm gonna do the CARER job full time and the other one as my part time. It's really a good start for me coz this jobs don't require experience or anything, they give you the full training you need to do the job. I never thought I'd end up as a CARER but what the hell, it's a job and I'm desperate for one. The good thing about it is I'll be able to earn money and help disabled people at the same time and somehow make a difference in their lives.

That's very admirable of you :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: I'm sure you'll gonna do great in your job with that kind of attitude. And enjoy your first paycheck soon :xxgrinning--00xx3:

ANDRES25
6th May 2009, 00:20
THANKS SOPHIE and ATE JULIET!

joebloggs
6th May 2009, 00:38
well done :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Florge
6th May 2009, 04:55
I actually had two job offers, one is a relief support worker and that's working with disabled people and the other one is a CARER position in a nursing home near my place. I'm gonna do the CARER job full time and the other one as my part time. It's really a good start for me coz these jobs don't require experience or anything, they give you the full training you need to do the job. I never thought I'd end up as a CARER but what the hell, it's a job and I'm desperate for one. The good thing about it is I'll be able to earn money and help disabled people at the same time and somehow make a difference in their lives.

Good for you Andres! Congrats! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
6th May 2009, 06:06
Congrats !!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

You've done it! Cheerssss!!!!:Hellooo::BouncyHappy::cwm12::icon_win::prosper:

kimmi
6th May 2009, 10:01
hi Des,

congratulations!!! well done..:D u made it..

Arthur Little
6th May 2009, 11:27
Congratulations! I've often heard it said that Filipina Carers are held in very high regard here. And once the disclosure checks have been completed (which, hopefully, they will be soon) you'll be 'flying even higher' with the added bonus of two [pay]CHEQUES of your own. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann07
6th May 2009, 18:26
Well done:)

Pepe n Pilar
6th May 2009, 21:19

Congratulations Andres25. As long as you're happy doing it, then go for it. that is what's important:). What do you do as a CARER? Just curious to know. Do you feed, bathe them, dress them up... all sorts?
I have noticed those kind of jobs has vacancies available all the time. So they don't need any experience and previous employer?
Best of luck to your new job!
Cheers!:)