PDA

View Full Version : amnesty

trader dave
4th May 2009, 14:36
so we have more protests in the capital today :doh:doh now its an amesty for illegal workers :furious3::furious3: i am not even going to put my views i would be classed as i racist:furious3::furious3: all i will say is yeah right so i pay thousands of pounds in getting my wife here legally and you want to give illegals amesty :action-smiley-081::action-smiley-081:up yours :piss2::Brick::Brick:

Tawi2
4th May 2009, 14:53
Illegal immigrants protesting for an amnesty today in London?Great,they are all in one place,immigration should organise a mass swoop and hasty deportation :icon_lol:

keithAngel
4th May 2009, 15:24
I agre its outrageous to have either visa fees for spouses or economic discrimanation:rolleyes:

joebloggs
4th May 2009, 20:08
i don't think there will be an amnesty, no immigration minister/home office minister has ever backed one..

also it will encourage more to come illegally, expecting another amnesty :doh

Tawi2
4th May 2009, 20:17
It would be the political death knell for any minister who even gave an amnesty a second thought in the current climate :icon_lol:

KeithD
4th May 2009, 20:19
....in the current climate :icon_lol:
Currents have climate? :Erm:

Tawi2
4th May 2009, 20:41
Micro-climates :Erm::icon_lol:

Jay&Zobel
4th May 2009, 20:52
Amnesty - not infavour!

joebloggs
4th May 2009, 20:55
Spain had an amnesty in 2005 http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4242411.stm

over three months almost 700,000 immigrants had applied for legal residence and work permits.

and i wonder how many more came since then ?

but from the uk

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/5268674/Illegal-immigrants-would-cost-1m-each-if-granted-amnesty.html

each one could cost £1m :yikes: over their life time :icon_lol:

Tawi2
4th May 2009, 21:02
Bad idea for spain to have the amnesty,springboard from africa into europe,africans were and still are often washed onto the beaches of southern spain,drown when their boats sank.We cant in all fairness have an amnesty,we are a tiny country stretched almost to the max :ARsurrender:

somebody
4th May 2009, 21:23
Currents have climate? :Erm:

Sultanas and rasins too:Erm:

Jay&Zobel
4th May 2009, 22:40
but from the uk

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/5268674/Illegal-immigrants-would-cost-1m-each-if-granted-amnesty.html

My husband paid an awful amount of money just for me to get here and now I am a taxpayer and I don't want my money to be spent on them... I am sorry :cwm23::cwm23::cwm23::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::angry::angry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

keithAngel
4th May 2009, 23:12

Thats 25000 a year joe 500 quid a week right im off to get a job at tescos and if they want to give me half ill bu:censored:r off for good

joebloggs
6th May 2009, 00:11
Thats 25000 a year joe 500 quid a week right im off to get a job at tescos and if they want to give me half ill bu:censored:r off for good

i was thinking of going to France and trying to sneak back to the uk, but get caught so ukba take my biometrics, then use my passport to get back to uk, then wait for amnesty and claim my £25k a year :rolleyes: and as ukba will have my biometrics they will think i'm an illegal immigrant :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:REGamblMoney01HL1:

keithAngel
6th May 2009, 15:51
i was thinking of going to France and trying to sneak back to the uk, but get caught so ukba take my biometrics, then use my passport to get back to uk, then wait for amnesty and claim my £25k a year :rolleyes: and as ukba will have my biometrics they will think i'm an illegal immigrant :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:REGamblMoney01HL1:

Your more devious than me:xxgrinning--00xx3:

bornatbirth
6th May 2009, 17:27
the trouble with living in the great uk we give people whoever they are rights!

or we could have the kgb or nazi party running the country,what do you prefer?

keithAngel
6th May 2009, 18:11
We used to give lots of other folk rights to but the ungrateful sods wanted their own:xxgrinning--00xx3: