PDA

View Full Version : Angelica - Back to School

sheila_ADY
4th May 2009, 12:14
OHHHHH OH. My daughter Angelica will go to school na tomorrow.I am bit worried about her. Am I a worried MOM?:doh Hope she can cope up for the new invironment and kids surrounds her.I asked her if she is excited and she said YES! but shy lol. But We know she can cope up and enjoying it.:) Morning normal class and afternoon had a Field trip :omg::omg:

Good Luck ANgelica. Just have fun and at the same time learning.

We Love u much.

BTW she is year 5 now in Bryn Bach Primary School.And on September Year 7 at Comprehensive School. :doh:doh

Mrs Daddy
4th May 2009, 12:15
I think its normal for mum to be woried but she will be okey sistah:)dont worry too much:)

adam&chryss
4th May 2009, 12:23
I'm sure she will be fine and will adjust easily. British kids are very friendly especially with foreigners.
When my son started his school here last february everyone loves him. They even envy his skin :)
The parents are friendly too so less worries for that :D
goodluck to ur daughter! hope she'll enjoy it :)

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

bornatbirth
4th May 2009, 12:59
everyones love filipinos,must be there smiles :Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3:

i guess you worry as your not there to protect her any more? a mothers natural response,im sure theres no need to worry :xxgrinning--00xx3:

somebody
4th May 2009, 13:22
Like the others write, I think we would be more concerned if you were not worried and worried about your Angel:)

But we all have to stand on our two feet and school for many is a time they look back on with fondness no taxes, few major worries and lots of play and fun.

I hope she has a great first day owards, that she enjoys and does as well as she can in her school career:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
4th May 2009, 14:51
Hi sheiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,now i was thinking of jed :rolleyes::cwm38:

sheila_ADY
4th May 2009, 18:49
Thanks a lot mga Sistahh..and bros.lol. Yes honestly I am bit worried.,because in Philippines she had her Ate to look for her all day at school and have her stuffs ready all the time.Now seems...waaaaaaaaaaaaa.And no need to go with her and stay with her all day. I know that is silly thought of me lol. yes she will be OK and fine.And Ady and his family assures that everything would turn out all right. And maybe this is her time to be independent.

Soon Juliet Jed will be here soon and have his circle of friends.Good Luck always..Muahhhhhhhhhh

Bluebirdjones
5th May 2009, 08:59
... give it a few weeks & she'll be fluent in WELSH !

Ady
6th May 2009, 12:52
Well, as an update...

Angelica is very popular at school already and enjoyed her first day. She is in Year 6 - so will start Comprehensive School next September, a perfect time to get used to the school life here before getting into the big school.

Crisps are banned in her school??? Not like that in the 80's and 90's thankfully - Hula Hoops, game of football and a can of coke to wash it all down.