PDA

View Full Version : cold callers hate them

trader dave
2nd May 2009, 15:45
dont we like these cold callers hello sirrrr this is your lucky day:Erm: i just had a classic some twit phones me up asks me when i last went on holiday and how much my accomadation cost me ,nothing i replied :Erm: well on your next holiday we can save you all your accomadtion money:Erm::Erm: ok i said give me the spill :BouncyHappy: so he asks for my credit card number expiry date and security code :doh:doh :censored: off :furious3::furious3::doh:Brick::cwm23:

Mrs Daddy
2nd May 2009, 16:34
some of them asking to speak to the property owner and my other half said to avoid a conversation tell them we just rented the property or talk to your own language to get rid of them:icon_lol::icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
2nd May 2009, 16:36
:censored: off?? ... Amen to that!

Pepe n Pilar
2nd May 2009, 17:12
Before we don't have the special feature of blocking the cold calls, i receive loads in one day:Brick:.

One call goes like this :
Caller : Good morning , is this Mr. XXXXXX?
My reply : I'm sorry, he's not home yet, may i know who's calling please?
Caller : am i talking to Mrs. XXXXXX?
My reply: no, sorry this is his housemaid...:icon_lol::Rasp::Cuckoo:

Now we had applied for the special feature for blocking such calls like this.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:)

aromulus
2nd May 2009, 18:06
Anybody want some double glazing........???:rolleyes:

Mrs Daddy
2nd May 2009, 20:10
Anybody want some double glazing........???:rolleyes:

I bet it was you mod who phoned me:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

That remind me of phoning my husband from work and change my tone of voice and and said hallo sir this is so and so from double glazing company would you like to buy an elephant:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: and I almost trick him:BouncyHappy:

KeithD
2nd May 2009, 20:33
Just tell them your masturbating and can they talk dirty....they soon hang up :xxgrinning--00xx3:

somebody
2nd May 2009, 21:18
Just tell them your masturbating and can they talk dirty....they soon hang up :xxgrinning--00xx3:

So if they selling manure:Erm:

Mrs Daddy
2nd May 2009, 22:10

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3: