PDA

View Full Version : just new here

jbt
10th October 2006, 17:46
hello all...

im jonah from philippines and im currently on a settlement visa, staying in banbury with my husband, who's british...

just got married to a very loving person last june this year.....and it was wonderful to came across a site like this....so informative and may i say, so many friendly people out here...

:)

IainBusby
10th October 2006, 20:21
Hello Jonah,

Welcome aboard! I came from Cagayan de Oro & now residing with my husband here in Coventry which is 25-30 miles away from you. Just the same w/ you, we got married last June 26 this year. When did you arrive here in UK & what province you came from? Hoping to hear from you soon & maybe even meet you personally someday. God bless us all!

warm regards,
Iain & Louella

KeithD
10th October 2006, 21:12
I come from Mars and live in my mother :Erm:

jbt
10th October 2006, 22:08
thanks Iain and Louella....i'm from muntinlupa city and my province is ilocos, didnt grew up there though...ive been here for only 9 days and i wish to have friends like you....and i do hope we'll meet someday...

misscarie
11th October 2006, 06:55
I come from Mars and live in my mother :Erm:

hehe i can say keith :icon_lol:

IainBusby
11th October 2006, 13:19
thanks Iain and Louella....i'm from muntinlupa city and my province is ilocos, didnt grew up there though...ive been here for only 9 days and i wish to have friends like you....and i do hope we'll meet someday...

Hello Jonah,

Mabuhay!!! I hope to meet you soon together with "my asawa ko" coz he said its just very near to us. We have something in commom so just give me your yahoo messenger thru sending me a private message. I tried to send you one but i guess you haven't activated yours. Hope to hear from you soon!

Ingat,
Louella

scotsfiancee
11th October 2006, 14:11
hello all...

im jonah from philippines and im currently on a settlement visa, staying in banbury with my husband, who's british...

just got married to a very loving person last june this year.....and it was wonderful to came across a site like this....so informative and may i say, so many friendly people out here...

Hi jonah, scot here in the other side. Great to meet you here and were all friendly :)

Welcome

KeithD
11th October 2006, 14:49
Hi jonah, scot here in the other side. So greet to meet you here and were all friendly :)

Welcome

Make a sentence from those words :laugher:

scotsfiancee
11th October 2006, 17:51
Make a sentence from those words :laugher:

GREAT

Aye..... sorry, wasn't looking to what i am typing here boss. Its so freezing lately :cwm3:

jbt
11th October 2006, 18:42
thanks scot..........i must say...you're all friendly out here....

jbt
11th October 2006, 18:47
hi louella....im sorry..is it possible to send a private message in here? anyway, im sorry...im just new here so i still don't know how does it goes...:-) my yahoo messenger id is (jonahbaker)..........

take care....

KeithD
11th October 2006, 19:33
You can PM after 15 posts....so just waffle on about nothing.....Scots does plenty of that :xxgrinning--00xx3:

baboyako
11th October 2006, 20:34
missfrivolity has a pub in oxfordshire. :66::66::66:

scotsfiancee
11th October 2006, 23:07
You can PM after 15 posts....so just waffle on about nothing.....Scots does plenty of that :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ahhh does it mean you count all my Pm boss? :Erm: better start to delete it now. :D

misscarie
12th October 2006, 04:07
missfrivolity has a pub in oxfordshire. :66::66::66:

beer AGAIN!!!:cwm24: :cwm24: :cwm24:

misscarie
12th October 2006, 04:11
Ahhh does it mean you count all my Pm boss? :Erm: better start to delete it now. :D

ahhhh same here...muahhhhhhhhhhhhhh:D

KeithD
12th October 2006, 08:54

:doh I can't read PM's.....well unless I go direct into the MySQL database, and unless I'm told of spamming, or something, I have no time to do it. :)

So you can continue to send PM's telling people to worship me :xxgrinning--00xx3:

scotsfiancee
12th October 2006, 08:58
So you can continue to send PM's telling people to worship me :xxgrinning--00xx3:

hahahah i only tell it to my new friends here. There reading right now :Erm: