PDA

View Full Version : I feel ......

Tiggers0608
27th April 2009, 14:02
I feel ...........

:cwm23::NoNo::bigcry::censored::Brick::furious3::cwm23::angry:

I can't believe it bcoz of the SWINE FLU .... we might cancel our holiday in the phils and it's less than 1 month to go to the phils .....

this is really making me feel disappointed, angry, sad , depress name it !!!!

:cwm23::NoNo::censored::furious3::angry::bigcry::cwm23:

Mrs Daddy
27th April 2009, 14:17
oh dear!am still off to PI on aug.no matter what :D:D:D

bornatbirth
27th April 2009, 14:23
you shouldnt worry just yet its just the news getting over excited?

KeithD
27th April 2009, 14:57
Only a 1 in 16 chance of dying...if you are of Mexican origin.

Ji&Ma
27th April 2009, 15:27
or swine....:Erm::omg::D:icon_lol:

bornatbirth
27th April 2009, 15:29
poor piglet i guess winnie as to find a new friend?

Mrs Daddy
27th April 2009, 17:08
ahhhh I love winnie,dont say that!:D

kimmi
27th April 2009, 17:53
I feel ...........

I can't believe it bcoz of the SWINE FLU .... we might cancel our holiday in the phils and it's less than 1 month to go to the phils .....

oh dear,:doh:NoNo: why do u need to cancel ur holiday sis? I dont think Philippines is affected yet?:Erm::Erm::omg:

joebloggs
27th April 2009, 20:04
:icon_lol: cancel your holiday, i wouldn't :NoNo:

when sars broke out, i had a flight booked with Singapore airlines to fly to the phils, and because there was a sars out break there just weeks b4 i was going to fly, i cancelled the flight, i lost some money because i cancelled the flight, so i booked another flight with a different airline and the plane ended up in Singapore to refuel :doh

some people were wearing masks, most white people realised it was pointless to wear one on the plane and took them off :D, those who were still wearing them, had to take them off to eat and drink :doh

:icon_lol: i would still go, sars didn't stop me, and pig flu wouldn't, but the credit crunch has :doh

:icon_lol:

DaveUK
27th April 2009, 21:24
oh dear,:doh:NoNo: why do u need to cancel ur holiday sis? I dont think Philippines is affected yet?:Erm::Erm::omg:

I like your optimism Kimmi! :D

KeithD
27th April 2009, 21:42
Can't we have a flu that just wipes out politicians? :)

keithAngel
28th April 2009, 01:01
No need to be unduely concerned its just the latest thing to keep everyone in a nice state of anxiety actually its worse than that

The water isnt drinkable

The foods been buggered with Genetic Mods(is that where they come from)

In fact its been unsafe where ever you go for more years than I care to remember

Those of you comforted by your faith have nothing to worry about and since the rest of us Carpe Diem you only get one shot eat drink smoke be happyand........:thorsten_rammler: for tomorrow............:gost:

Florge
28th April 2009, 04:46
why cancel your trip? oh yeah.. coz the swine flu is spreading in europe already... we don't have swine flu here in phil... and Kimmi is right... NO SWINE FLU here in the Phils... we're actually scared that the travellers from US and Europe will be the carriers as there have been reports of the the virus spreading in Spain. yaips!

pennybarry
28th April 2009, 06:01
I feel ...........

I watched BBC Scotland last night telling Swine flu is now in Scotland:omg:
But never in my mind to cancel my flight.
I must GO!!!:BouncyHappy:

sysop
28th April 2009, 07:08
I need to watch the news more often - didn't know there was a swine flu on the way.

But Florges and pennybarry are right. All comes from Mexico (60 dead sofar) and now reported in Scotland, Spain, Denmark and Norway as well - no deaths in Europe yet though.

keithAngel
28th April 2009, 09:23
I need to watch the news more often - didn't know there was a swine flu on the way.

But Florges and pennybarry are right. All comes from Mexico (60 dead sofar) and now reported in Scotland, Spain, Denmark and Norway as well - no deaths in Europe yet though.

Here is somthing I got from the Hash in Cebu this morning

http://www.idemc.org/index.php?area=

KeithD
28th April 2009, 09:26
Food has been genetically modified by nature since the first plant appeared!

Tiggers0608
28th April 2009, 18:50
oh dear!am still off to PI on aug.no matter what :D:D:D

:xxgrinning--00xx3: lucky you coz ur flight is in Aug :Erm: maybe no more swine flu by then :D

Tiggers0608
28th April 2009, 18:52
you shouldnt worry just yet its just the news getting over excited?

:NoNo: yeah sometimes the news get too excited you don't know the truth anymore :rolleyes:

hopefully they stay on the true part on whats really going on lol

Tiggers0608
28th April 2009, 18:53

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

:Erm: is this applicable to pinoys as they are under spanish era like the mexican race :NoNo::NoNo:

Tiggers0608
28th April 2009, 18:56
poor piglet i guess winnie as to find a new friend?

:Erm: :Erm: :Erm:
winnie still have his jars of honey :icon_lol:

Tiggers0608
28th April 2009, 18:58

:rolleyes: hi sis kimmi, we're not yet cancelling our holiday sis, just the thought of it if a swine flu out-break happen :NoNo::NoNo:

better to be safe than to be sorry i guess :doh

Tiggers0608
28th April 2009, 18:59
:icon_lol: cancel your holiday, i wouldn't :NoNo:

when sars broke out, i had a flight booked with Singapore airlines to fly to the phils, and because there was a sars out break there just weeks b4 i was going to fly, i cancelled the flight, i lost some money because i cancelled the flight, so i booked another flight with a different airline and the plane ended up in Singapore to refuel :doh

some people were wearing masks, most white people realised it was pointless to wear one on the plane and took them off :D, those who were still wearing them, had to take them off to eat and drink :doh

:icon_lol: i would still go, sars didn't stop me, and pig flu wouldn't, but the credit crunch has :doh

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: :rolleyes: hope the credit crunch will stop the swine flu too :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tiggers0608
28th April 2009, 19:01
Can't we have a flu that just wipes out politicians? :)

:xxgrinning--00xx3: nice one , hope there's no politician here in the forum :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

kimmi
28th April 2009, 19:02
:rolleyes: hi sis kimmi, we're not yet cancelling our holiday sis, just the thought of it if a swine flu out-break happen :NoNo::NoNo:

better to be safe than to be sorry i guess :doh

so u're still going sis? May 19 is just around the corner..:)

Tiggers0608
28th April 2009, 19:02
why cancel your trip? oh yeah.. coz the swine flu is spreading in europe already... we don't have swine flu here in phil... and Kimmi is right... NO SWINE FLU here in the Phils... we're actually scared that the travellers from US and Europe will be the carriers as there have been reports of the the virus spreading in Spain. yaips!

:Erm: yeah ur right about that as there's a lot of foreigners from US and Europe travels to the phils coz its summer time :rolleyes:

Tiggers0608
28th April 2009, 19:03
so u're still going sis? May 19 is just around the corner..

:Erm: yes hopefully sis , finger cross (hands and feet)

Tiggers0608
28th April 2009, 19:06
I watched BBC Scotland last night telling Swine flu is now in Scotland:omg:
But never in my mind to cancel my flight.
I must GO!!!:BouncyHappy:

i like your spirit sis .... go go go :xxgrinning--00xx3:

nigel
28th April 2009, 19:58
"I'm 'pig sick' of hearing about this!:icon_lol:

We wont get swine flu....I don't 'oink' so....:yikes:

I once had mad cows disease but I haven't any moooooooooooooore!:icon_lol:

:Jump::wiggle::Jump:

Ann07
28th April 2009, 20:30

NotYou
28th April 2009, 20:34
What makes us think travel to the Phils will not be allowed? Don't recall any travel ban to the Far East when SARS was about.

_________
Pyscho Mafia

pennybarry
29th April 2009, 06:23

I BELIEVE WE CAN FLY!!!
As long as we have money to buy ticket:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::action-smiley-081:

Tiggers0608
29th April 2009, 19:57
I BELIEVE WE CAN FLY!!!
As long as we have money to buy ticket:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::action-smiley-081:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: lets buy lotto tickets it might changed ourselves :D

Tiggers0608
29th April 2009, 19:59

:Erm: Thats really pretty bad if u catch swine flu will still having a mad cow disease ..... :Erm: imagine being a mad cow and being a swine pig at the same time :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

pennybarry
1st May 2009, 08:56

:D 'Tol I like you being naughty sometimes lol:icon_lol:

Are you coming home with your hubby and family? I am sure your family is wanting to see your family and vice versa:Hellooo:

Tiggers0608
1st May 2009, 20:27

Are you coming home with your hubby and family? I am sure your family is wanting to see your family and vice versa:Hellooo:

:rolleyes: me naughty ..... :Erm: but im already in my best personality now and also behaving good :icon_lol::D:Rasp::cwm24: (that's what i think lol) :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

yes sis, be travelling with my hubby and our daughter, so hopefully the stewardess are nice bcoz im with my hubby usually the stewardess act unprofessional to asian :Erm::rolleyes: ....... don't know why :icon_lol:

nigel
1st May 2009, 21:17
I think swine flu is a load of pork pies...***WARNING THE JOKES GET CORNIER!!***

Tawi2
1st May 2009, 21:31
So the whole things Atichoooo of lies :Erm:

trader dave
2nd May 2009, 00:08
i fly out may 22 any chance of me canceling :NoNo::NoNo:i could not even think of how to explain that to my babe -----the weddings canceled due to swine flu:Erm::Help1::cwm3::cwm3::ARsurrender:

pennybarry
2nd May 2009, 08:17
:rolleyes: me naughty ..... :Erm: but im already in my best personality now and also behaving good :icon_lol::D:Rasp::cwm24: (that's what i think lol) :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

yes sis, be travelling with my hubby and our daughter, so hopefully the stewardess are nice bcoz im with my hubby usually the stewardess act unprofessional to asian :Erm::rolleyes: ....... don't know why :icon_lol:

Expect that white women envy our colour. I bet it might be the reason as our colour attracts white men:D:BouncyHappy::cwm12: I've been to hairdresser here and 3 women there said they really like my dark brown skin:omg: But I said I like your fresh white skin:action-smiley-081: They spray tan and it cost a fortune.

I am sure you are very proud to show your daughter to your family. Enjoy travelling 'tol :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sunshine
2nd May 2009, 08:37
:Erm: :Erm: :Erm:
winnie still have his jars of honey :icon_lol:

Winnie here, just wondering why is my name mentioned:Erm::D

I just hope ECO will not delay the visa issuance because of the swine flu scare:yikes: coz i heard if its get worse they might close international airports. hope it will not affect to all the applicants here waiting patiently for the results.

Tiggers0608
2nd May 2009, 08:57
I think swine flu is a load of pork pies...***WARNING THE JOKES GET CORNIER!!***

:Erm: its from pig ??? but does anyone knows how did human get it :Erm::Erm::Erm:

Tiggers0608
2nd May 2009, 08:59
So the whole things Atichoooo of lies :Erm:

:Erm: I'm wondering if this is from the rhyme song atichoooo :icon_lol: we all fall down :NoNo:

KeithD
2nd May 2009, 09:01
i fly out may 22 any chance of me canceling :NoNo::NoNo:i could not even think of how to explain that to my babe -----the weddings canceled due to swine flu:Erm::Help1::cwm3::cwm3::ARsurrender:

Swine flu has been around since early February, and only around 3000 folk on the planet have got it? Not very virulent then is it? Appears to be only the kind that can effect 5% of the population, and is worse on Mexicans because of the genetic makeup, and they can't afford medical care, plus poor diets.

It is also well and truly over-hyped. Only folk to die outside Mexico were Mexicans!

Tiggers0608
2nd May 2009, 09:02
Expect that white women envy our colour. I bet it might be the reason as our colour attracts white men:D:BouncyHappy::cwm12: I've been to hairdresser here and 3 women there said they really like my dark brown skin:omg: But I said I like your fresh white skin:action-smiley-081: They spray tan and it cost a fortune.

I am sure you are very proud to show your daughter to your family. Enjoy travelling 'tol :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:Erm: yeah i've noticed that with some girls, but they don't look like TAN , they look like a bronze people walking that supposed to be just standing in one corner or at the round-about as a landmark :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: :NoNo: no offense really but sometimes they look scary :NoNo::D:icon_lol:

Tiggers0608
2nd May 2009, 09:05

:Erm: i don't think she will really like to hear that anyways, don't even mentioned it as ... you won't have a FLU , you'll end up in a WAR :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Just go and tell here ........ I've conquer all just to be with you :xxgrinning--00xx3: good luck on your wedding and your flight just get a mask and alcohol gel :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tiggers0608
2nd May 2009, 09:37
Winnie here, just wondering why is my name mentioned:Erm::D

I just hope ECO will not delay the visa issuance because of the swine flu scare:yikes: coz i heard if its get worse they might close international airports. hope it will not affect to all the applicants here waiting patiently for the results.

:Erm::omg::omg: your winnie :Erm: i thought your name is sunshine lol , good luck on your visa , don't worry no flights will be cancel yet but if it does , just rent a vinta float in mindanao and it will be safe from the swine flu :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tiggers0608
4th May 2009, 08:11
:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

woohooooo almost near now for our holiday in the phils .... 2 weeks from now its SUNSHINE!!! and warm weather hopefully not too much. :rolleyes:

:Erm: i guess we just need mask and alcohol gel and get away from other people with coughs and cold and flu :cwm24:

Mrs Daddy
4th May 2009, 10:48

Ate penny as what I have heard you are going home first than me,right?am going home on august:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tiggers0608
5th May 2009, 21:23
Ate penny as what I have heard you are going home first than me,right?am going home on august:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: wow thats good .... are you going home in august bcoz of some special occation?

Mrs Daddy
5th May 2009, 23:00
:xxgrinning--00xx3: wow thats good .... are you going home in august bcoz of some special occation?

no special occasion at all its just that its my father`s holiday from his work so it will be great if all the family have fun together:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Tawi2
5th May 2009, 23:27
:Erm: its from pig ??? but does anyone knows how did human get it :Erm::Erm::Erm:

Yes,according to a recently released mexican health authority bulletin the first recorded cases of swine flu jumping the species gap are reportedly through eating lechon :omg:

pennybarry
6th May 2009, 06:25

I may fly in June or July depending on my special doctor advise after surgery here. Let's see what will happen on 15th:D of May R u going home Wheela? Lols we can meet then.

July is my birthday and Mom's birthday is August that is big day for us to meet and have celebrations:BouncyHappy:

Mrs Daddy
6th May 2009, 15:07
I may fly in June or July depending on my special doctor advise after surgery here. Let's see what will happen on 15th:D of May R u going home Wheela? Lols we can meet then.

July is my birthday and Mom's birthday is August that is big day for us to meet and have celebrations:BouncyHappy:

I am going home in mid august T penny.I`ll wait for your whereabouts then okey...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tiggers0608
6th May 2009, 18:44
no special occasion at all its just that its my father`s holiday from his work so it will be great if all the family have fun together:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: oic thats really good, coz you'll enjoy it more coz everyone will be there and have time with each other.

Tiggers0608
6th May 2009, 18:46
Yes,according to a recently released mexican health authority bulletin the first recorded cases of swine flu jumping the species gap are reportedly through eating lechon :omg:

:omg: what just eating lechon :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo: thats not a good news for lydia's lechon fans .... and I'm one of them :bigcry:

Mrs Daddy
6th May 2009, 18:49
:xxgrinning--00xx3: oic thats really good, coz you'll enjoy it more coz everyone will be there and have time with each other.

yezzz and my sister asking for a celebration coz she is a certified police woman now so I better behave:icon_lol::action-smiley-081::action-smiley-081::action-smiley-081:

Mrs Daddy
6th May 2009, 18:50
:omg: what just eating lechon :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo: thats not a good news for lydia's lechon fans .... and I'm one of them :bigcry:

I like the skin and all you`re making me salivate:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Tiggers0608
6th May 2009, 18:59

:icon_lol: wow cool we're going to the phils in 19th of May also but only until june .......

oic that would be lovely to celebrate your birthday in the phils with ur family and your mom's birthday too

Tiggers0608
6th May 2009, 19:03
yezzz and my sister asking for a celebration coz she is a certified police woman now so I better behave:icon_lol::action-smiley-081::action-smiley-081::action-smiley-081:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: wow congratulations to your sister and your family .... :Erm: yeah i guess u better behave now :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tiggers0608
6th May 2009, 19:05
I like the skin and all you`re making me salivate:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

:rolleyes: oh i love the skin too specially when its crunchy .... better visit the lydia's lechon asap when we arrive in the phils :icon_lol:

Mrs Daddy
6th May 2009, 20:52
:rolleyes: oh i love the skin too specially when its crunchy .... better visit the lydia's lechon asap when we arrive in the phils :icon_lol:

Is there any in CDO?

pennybarry
7th May 2009, 06:14
I am going home in mid august T penny.I`ll wait for your whereabouts then okey...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

May I know your place 'Tol and Wheela? Who knows we'll meet there as it's cheaper to meet there:xxgrinning--00xx3: I live down south manila. Sta Rosa Laguna. Ehehehe just ask my name there sabay takbo:omg::action-smiley-081: Will give you my number.

Last year Mom killed one of her pigs:D not sure this coming birthday. Lechon lechon lechon? We can have it :xxgrinning--00xx3::cwm12::BouncyHappy::Hellooo:

Mrs Daddy
7th May 2009, 18:55
May I know your place 'Tol and Wheela? Who knows we'll meet there as it's cheaper to meet there:xxgrinning--00xx3: I live down south manila. Sta Rosa Laguna. Ehehehe just ask my name there sabay takbo:omg::action-smiley-081: Will give you my number.

Last year Mom killed one of her pigs:D not sure this coming birthday. Lechon lechon lechon? We can have it :xxgrinning--00xx3::cwm12::BouncyHappy::Hellooo:

wow sarap naman nyan am from cagayan de oro.layo mo naman!?sarap naman dyan sa inyo may farm kayo!:D

pennybarry
8th May 2009, 06:36
wow sarap naman nyan am from cagayan de oro.layo mo naman!?sarap naman dyan sa inyo may farm kayo!:D

Just received an email from my friend in Holland. They will visit Pinas and will stay with his cousin house in Cagayan de Oro. He is dutch married to my best friend. His cousin also married to dutch who bought a house in CDO. They also invite us to go there and dive at Duca Bay and Bohol. :xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo::BouncyHappy::cwm12:

Mrs Daddy
8th May 2009, 14:31
Just received an email from my friend in Holland. They will visit Pinas and will stay with his cousin house in Cagayan de Oro. He is dutch married to my best friend. His cousin also married to dutch who bought a house in CDO. They also invite us to go there and dive at Duca Bay and Bohol. :xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo::BouncyHappy::cwm12:

what a coincidence:Erm::Erm::Erm:

Tiggers0608
8th May 2009, 17:36

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Hi tol' , I'm from caloocan near SM north edsa :rolleyes: wow lechon he he he kaya lang layo mo eh

Tiggers0608
8th May 2009, 17:37

:rolleyes: wow you and wheela can meet at CDO . cool !!!:xxgrinning--00xx3: baon ka ng lechon for her he he he

Mrs Daddy
8th May 2009, 18:01
Thats a pretty good idea:D:D:D

pennybarry
9th May 2009, 07:55
:xxgrinning--00xx3: Hi tol' , I'm from caloocan near SM north edsa :rolleyes: wow lechon he he he kaya lang layo mo eh

How come malayo? It's just one ride by bus:xxgrinning--00xx3: 2 rides by van. There's a van terminal at Starmall close to SM Megamall. Look for van bound to Sta. Rosa:BouncyHappy:

:rolleyes: wow you and wheela can meet at CDO . cool !!!:xxgrinning--00xx3: baon ka ng lechon for her he he he

Will PM Wheela:Hellooo:

Tiggers0608
9th May 2009, 07:58
How come malayo? It's just one ride by bus:xxgrinning--00xx3: 2 rides by van. There's a van terminal at Starmall close to SM Megamall. Look for van bound to Sta. Rosa:BouncyHappy:

Sta. Rosa Laguna? :Erm: malapit sa enchanted kingdom :Erm:

pennybarry
9th May 2009, 08:02
Sta. Rosa Laguna? :Erm: malapit sa enchanted kingdom :Erm:

Yes, I live about 5 minutes ride from there:D Have you been there? R u planning to go there? Month of July is cheaper as it's their anniversary promo every year. :xxgrinning--00xx3: See you 'Tol:D

joebloggs
9th May 2009, 15:38
Yes, I live about 5 minutes ride from there:D Have you been there? R u planning to go there? Month of July is cheaper as it's their anniversary promo every year. :xxgrinning--00xx3: See you 'Tol:D

i've been many times :xxgrinning--00xx3: when the misses use to live in San Pedro

pennybarry
10th May 2009, 08:48
i've been many times :xxgrinning--00xx3: when the misses use to live in San Pedro

What a small world Joe. Wish you meet in San Pedro someday:D

Been there about 4 times only. I felt dizzy and vomit after anchor ride:Brick:
Same feeling when I tried to ride at the roller coaster. :doh

Tiggers0608
10th May 2009, 08:58

:Erm: yeah if i remember it right , they do have a bus around there at megamall and at vito cruz, manila going to enchanted kingdom.

that's cool its only 5mins from your house, don't know if we're going there on our vacation ... hubby doesn't like rides i think :Erm::rolleyes:

yep i went there maybe about 10 years ago :icon_lol::D or is it more than 10 years ago :Erm::icon_lol:

SurvivingAngel
11th May 2009, 03:55
Here is somthing I got from the Hash in Cebu this morning

http://www.idemc.org/index.php?area=

Hi Keith,

How are you? I just registered three days ago. I just thought if you help me ask permission from Sir Dom (Aromulus) about Cebuano classes. I don't think I can send PM's to people here at the moment. Karl has stopped attending classes now and my three old Japanese are on holidays in Australia and Thailand.

Hope to hear from you soon, thanks in advance and take care.

Angie

Tiggers0608
15th May 2009, 20:26
:rolleyes:

Almost our flight soon, next week and haven't heard of swine flu in the news lately :Erm: i guess thats a relief somehow :doh i hope i remember to bring mask just in case i have a cold :icon_lol::icon_lol: :NoNo: or it might coz a panic :Rasp::D

lordfortesque
16th May 2009, 23:22
I feel ...........

crossing the road is more risky, go for it

Tiggers0608
17th May 2009, 19:56
crossing the road is more risky, go for it

:xxgrinning--00xx3: thanks lordfortesque