PDA

View Full Version : Im BACK!!

miayela
26th April 2009, 18:47
Apologies for not being on at the forum for a long time after arriving and savouring my new life in UK:Britain:..

But how can i forget this very helpful and supportive forum..
From the moderator and to the members, been missing browsing this informative site:BouncyHappy:..

Im already here for 2 months with my hubby and lovely daughter who will turn 3 this coming august and will go to a playschool this coming september:Jump:..

Im settling well here at Wales im getting used to the cold weather just have to double my jumper so i wont freeze, my hubby have been busy showing me around wales which is so lovely and amazing Im thrilled no traffic, fresh air :smileybigtmouth:but i miss balut:prosper: hehe!

Take Care you guys!

kimmi
26th April 2009, 18:56
hi Mia,

welcome back..it's good to know that u're settling here in the UK very well..
uve been two months in here already??wow time flies too fast innit?

take care as well :D

Jay&Zobel
26th April 2009, 19:05
That's cool! Glad you are enjoying yourself here ;-)
Welcome back!

Mrs.JMajor
26th April 2009, 20:22
Hi Yah AJ (miayela),Thanks for the message from yahoo....sorry didnt have chance to chat you as sunday (bonding weekend for beloved hubby) welcome back,hoping from now on you'll keep posting ah,

xxxx

irobot
26th April 2009, 20:56
Irobot..." Sunny...Different From The Rest..."

Hi There Maiyela, Nice To See You Like Wales, But Balut:omg:...Your joking YUkk !!,Glad I Can No Longer Hear The Constant SHOUTING Of That Word And Can Go To Sleep Without it...Phil

KeithD
26th April 2009, 20:58
I have short term memory loss so I remember you! :Erm: :Cuckoo:

Ji&Ma
26th April 2009, 21:40
:Hellooo:Welcome back Miayela, hope that you are enjoying your new life in UK well:xxgrinning--00xx3:

keithAngel
26th April 2009, 22:42
Just ring these guys and order the eggs at your prefered stage of developement my preference is the one day balut

http://www.birdtrader.co.uk/birds/BT16918

aromulus
27th April 2009, 06:26
Apologies for not being on at the forum for a long time after arriving and savouring my new life in UK:Britain:..

But how can i forget this very helpful and supportive forum..
From the moderator and to the members, been missing browsing this informative site:BouncyHappy:..

Im already here for 2 months with my hubby and lovely daughter who will turn 3 this coming august and will go to a playschool this coming september:Jump:..

Im settling well here at Wales im getting used to the cold weather just have to double my jumper so i wont freeze, my hubby have been busy showing me around wales which is so lovely and amazing Im thrilled no traffic, fresh air :smileybigtmouth:but i miss balut:prosper: hehe!

Take Care you guys!

Croeso Y Cymru cariad....:D :Hellooo:

Where in Wales are you ???

tiN
27th April 2009, 10:23
Welcome back Miayela, and good to know that ur settling ok together with ur lovely daughter :)

IainBusby
27th April 2009, 10:33
Hi Miayela,
Welcome back, of all the things you might miss from the Philippines like beautiful sunny weather etc, you miss balut. :Erm::Erm::Erm:
Iain.

adam&chryss
27th April 2009, 15:39
welcome back sis! :Hellooo:

miayela
27th April 2009, 16:34
hi Mia,

welcome back..it's good to know that u're settling here in the UK very well..
uve been two months in here already??wow time flies too fast innit?

take care as well :D

Thanks kimmi yeah i just turned 2 months yesterday time flies so fast..

miayela
27th April 2009, 16:40
That's cool! Glad you are enjoying yourself here ;-)
Welcome back!

Yeah been enjoying a lot Ive been exploring Wales after 2 days i arrived, im enjoying the scenery the cold weather and still loving it..Im so amazed until now i couldnt believe im already hereeee!..
Anyways thanks for the warm welcome Jay&Zobel...

Hi Yah AJ (miayela),Thanks for the message from yahoo....sorry didnt have chance to chat you as sunday (bonding weekend for beloved hubby) welcome back,hoping from now on you'll keep posting ah,

xxxx

Hahaha its okay i know i get to catch you online anyway..
il keep you guys posted for sure..

miayela
27th April 2009, 16:59
Irobot..." Sunny...Different From The Rest..."

Hi There Maiyela, Nice To See You Like Wales, But Balut:omg:...Your joking YUkk !!,Glad I Can No Longer Hear The Constant SHOUTING Of That Word And Can Go To Sleep Without it...Phil

irobot that reminds me of the movie?
yeah im lovin it here in Wales...a lot of things to discover the great range of activities, restaurants, history and landmark..Ive check out quiet a few like the beaches and coast national park etc..

Im one of the member of the filipino weird food eating fraternity hahahah!
i know i surely miss these fillipino delicacy i have the fondest memories about BA-LUT.. my husband hates it he doesnt even wanna look at me eating it..
but for me it taste great and i miss it!

miayela
27th April 2009, 17:02
I have short term memory loss so I remember you! :Erm: :Cuckoo:

Hi Boss hahah good thing you still remember me..
Glad to be back!

miayela
27th April 2009, 17:06
:Hellooo:Welcome back Miayela, hope that you are enjoying your new life in UK well:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ji&Ma im surely im enjoying here, thank you!

Just ring these guys and order the eggs at your prefered stage of developement my preference is the one day balut

http://www.birdtrader.co.uk/birds/BT16918

Hahaha! your kidding me i want the real balut not the baby ducklings I heart them...

miayela
27th April 2009, 17:09
Croeso Y Cymru cariad....:D :Hellooo:

Where in Wales are you ???

Thank you! creoso yeah i always see that everywhere i go, it means welcome and ARAF on the road haha! im learning a little about welsh language..
My hubby is from Pembrokeshire...
What about you?

DianaKevy
27th April 2009, 19:23
welcome back Miayela:) thats good that you have enjoyed and settled well in UK. I think theres some filipino shops there up north are selling balut. :D

miayela
27th April 2009, 22:06
Welcome back Miayela, and good to know that ur settling ok together with ur lovely daughter :)

Hi tin thanks! How are you doin?

Hi Miayela,
Welcome back, of all the things you might miss from the Philippines like beautiful sunny weather etc, you miss balut. :Erm::Erm::Erm:
Iain.

Yeah I know of all the things that i would miss Philippines why i miss Ba-lut more than anything else.. probably because its not that easy to find it here, im not certain..
Im not really a big eater of ba-lut but i just thought about it if I could find one here specially at night time hahah! (just kidding!):icon_lol:
Anyway IainBusby thanks for the warm welcome...

welcome back sis! :Hellooo:

Hi adam&chryss thanks..how are you?
Been quiet awhile..

Ross
29th April 2009, 12:25
attention to Miayela

hello can i ask you about what process you done to your kid passport in going to UK..had read some of your thread before but quitely i forgot some of that you said about getting your passport for kids..i know we have to get the british passort at Manila Embassy and pay the necessary payment for it..and etc..did you still get them/him a philippine passport like a dual citizen british pasport and philippine pasort?
what does the UK immigration or the Philippines Immigration require before leaving the country from your kid did they ask for the 2 passort britsh/ph passport?
hope u can help me
thank you and more power...