PDA

View Full Version : bringing stepson to live in UK

joebloggs
9th October 2006, 13:45
hello everyone.

does anyone have adivce or experience of bring a stepson or stepdaughter to the uk??, Ive been married to my filipino wife for nearly 4 yrs, and shes been in the uk with her 6yr old daughter since last may, and she also has a son who will be 18 in feb next yr, iam sorting the papers out for a settlement visa now, i know i should have done this 6 months a go, as turning 18 it be become harder? as hes no longer a minor ?

thanks for any advice or info

:Hellooo:

mark s

joebloggs
9th October 2006, 13:47
oh i mean my wife has been here since may 2005 !. not last may, not that it makes much difference ! :doh

joebloggs
15th November 2006, 19:03
a few days ago my stepson was granted a settlement visa, all he was asked was about was his father, when was the last time he saw him, and did he send him money. his father is not on the birth cert, but we had a letter from his father supporting our application, all this was done in a few days, good on the embassy, i take back all the bad thnigs i said:)

KeithD
15th November 2006, 19:22
As long as Daddy agrees, it is not usually a problem.

Now remember, you must adopt a black one, a white one...a.........:NoNo:

joebloggs
15th November 2006, 19:46
already done it ! . my wife on bonfire day gave birth to a blued eye boy :omg: ive seen an albino pinoy in manila, but my sis says his eye colour can change in the next 6 wks, but mywife is a doc and she think they will stay blue, iam taking bets on it keith.:xxgrinning--00xx3: , ive got 2 steps kids, one looks pinoy, 1 looks japanesse and well i'll have to wait to see what number 3 looks like ! :Help1: , well iam british, but my parents are from the baltic states, what kinda crazy dna beauty/monster have we created !! :cwm3: :) :)

KeithD
15th November 2006, 20:52
Like our next PM Frankenbrown :cwm24: