PDA

View Full Version : After the wedding,what's next?

classygirl
23rd April 2009, 11:58
Hi Everybody,:Hellooo:

It's my third time here since late 2007,and this time (arrived early Feb) came back on Settlement Visa.We got married last week and now I am not sure what kind of visa will I apply next.Hope that someone could help me with this.Thank you.:)

Mrs.JMajor
23rd April 2009, 12:04
FLR -Further leave to remain http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/ukresidency/extendingyourstay/applicationtype/flr(m)/ (set form m) that is if you applied personally you will have it on the same day ,but if you applied thru post,it will take more than 2 months (3 months pg minalas malas pa sa tagal) if you have prospect job,i suggest apply it in person....then send your self to work...

Good luck!
P.S you came here in fiancee visa/6 months ..right?

Jay&Zobel
23rd April 2009, 14:14
Congratulations to you & your husband!

Yes FLR is the next step ;-) Good luck!

tiN
23rd April 2009, 18:35
FLR -Further leave to remain http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/ukresidency/extendingyourstay/applicationtype/flr(m)/ (set form m) that is if you applied personally you will have it on the same day ,but if you applied thru post,it will take more than 2 months (3 months pg minalas malas pa sa tagal) if you have prospect job,i suggest apply it in person....then send your self to work...

Good luck!

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
23rd April 2009, 19:09
After the wedding,what's next?

:Erm:

Honeymoon...???:Erm:

keithAngel
23rd April 2009, 19:49

You were 38 mins ahead of me:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

aromulus
23rd April 2009, 20:03

Since you got spliced, you ain't on the ball anymore.....:doh

:icon_lol:

classygirl
24th April 2009, 11:39
Thanks for all the replies and the wishes.Some more questions,what are the documents that I will need?I saw on the website that they need the passport/travel documents signed but I am using the new issued passport (machine readable)so there's no signature on that.I think that's all for the moment.

Have a great weekend to all!!!!!!!:Wine:

classygirl
24th April 2009, 15:59
Thanks for the info.Yes ,I came here on fiancee visa but the two previous ones were on visit visa.I need some more infos please,what documents do I need to attach with my application?also,I read on the website that they need the passport/travel documents signed but since I am using the new issued passport(machine readable one) there is no signature section there.Thanks again and have a wonderful weekend....:Wine:

Good luck!

classygirl
24th April 2009, 16:01
Thank you very much.Have a great weekend!!!!!!!

Congratulations to you & your husband!

Yes FLR is the next step ;-) Good luck!

pennybarry
25th April 2009, 16:26

You're both wrong sirs:D HONEYMOON FIRST B4 WEDDING:action-smiley-081:

Mrs.JMajor
25th April 2009, 20:06
You're both wrong sirs:D HONEYMOON FIRST B4 WEDDING:action-smiley-081:

:yikes: Is that what you did friendship:action-smiley-081::icon_lol:

DianaKevy
25th April 2009, 22:47
Thanks for the info.Yes ,I came here on fiancee visa but the two previous ones were on visit visa.I need some more infos please,what documents do I need to attach with my application?also,I read on the website that they need the passport/travel documents signed but since I am using the new issued passport(machine readable one) there is no signature section there.Thanks again and have a wonderful weekend....:Wine:

congratulations to both of you. :) if you able to download the FLR form you can see the documents needed. the new passport is fine. the most impt docs you need are just yours and husbands passport, MC, bank statement, pay slips and pictures of course. I dont remember what else. just check the FLR form again coz maybe they have additional docs needed since they have revised it. good luck!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
26th April 2009, 08:52
:yikes: Is that what you did friendship:action-smiley-081::icon_lol:

Yes.:doh We had great honeymoon first in Germany, Holland and Belgium. But no regrets, lol How about you? R u still a virgin?

Remember liars go to hell

Mrs.JMajor
26th April 2009, 15:03
Yes.:doh We had great honeymoon first in Germany, Holland and Belgium. But no regrets, lol How about you? R u still a virgin?

You're out of topic:yikes: Are we? :doh
Who's virgin?:action-smiley-081: I had 2 kids:rolleyes: Jed and Jen :Rasp:

aromulus
26th April 2009, 15:14
R u still a virgin?

That's a bit personal, isn't it....?:Erm:

Well, while we are here, then....:rolleyes:

pennybarry
26th April 2009, 16:54
You're out of topic:yikes: Are we? :doh
Who's virgin?:action-smiley-081: I had 2 kids:rolleyes: Jed and Jen :Rasp:

Lols just want you to smile. I know you have 2 lovely kids :D

smile!!!

vbkelly
26th April 2009, 17:17

yeah penny you right honeymoon first before wedding haha coz we don't have time a honeymoon after wedding my hubby went back to UK day after the wedding, lol

pennybarry
26th April 2009, 17:20
yeah penny you right honeymoon first before wedding haha coz we don't have time a honeymoon after wedding my hubby went back to UK day after the wedding, lol

Yes and that was exciting :D

vbkelly
26th April 2009, 17:25
Yes and that was exciting :D

haha after a month we had our second honeymoon :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: