PDA

View Full Version : What do you make of it?

Alan
19th April 2009, 11:39
Had a run-in with PLDT this week. Told them that they were incompetent etc..etc.. won't bore you with the details.

Anyroadup, it took them 2 weeks to reconnect me when I moved into my present apartment. When I cancelled last Tuesday, it took them 6 hours to disconnect me!!!

Lo and behold and dang my sidewinders - this morning - I wake up - (as you do - thank God - oooops! Should I say that in the light of the recent mega-thread?) and I HAVE INTERNET CONNECTION!!!!

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? NOOO, it's SUPERINTERNET!!!

I have no bl**dy idea (ooops! am I st*ll all***d to use ast**is*s?) where my Internet connection has come from.

Thread over - boring, I know!

Al.:)

Mrs.JMajor
19th April 2009, 11:45
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: you really had strong sense of humour with all the happenings on the forum Sir Al :icon_lol:
Oh My ... !!! opss should i not allowed to use the last word huh :cwm24:

keithAngel
19th April 2009, 11:54
Had a run-in with PLDT this week. Told them that they were incompetent etc..etc.. won't bore you with the details.

Anyroadup, it took them 2 weeks to reconnect me when I moved into my present apartment. When I cancelled last Tuesday, it took them 6 hours to disconnect me!!!

Lo and behold and dang my sidewinders - this morning - I wake up - (as you do - thank God - oooops! Should I say that in the light of the recent mega-thread?) and I HAVE INTERNET CONNECTION!!!!

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? NOOO, it's SUPERINTERNET!!!

I have no bl**dy idea (ooops! am I st*ll all***d to use ast**is*s?) where my Internet connection has come from.

Thread over - boring, I know!

Al.:)

Unprotected wireless its all in your location address Al:icon_lol:

LEAHnew
21st April 2009, 08:14
Sorry to hear about the PLDT annoyance Prof,:doh it's our usual complain as well:Brick: , anyway I'm glad you're back now:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Hope it process as faster as superman:yikes::D:icon_lol::Rasp:

Give my regards to your lovely wife Hannah:xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo:

cheers,
Leah (a.k.a kukurokuk):D
FYI

aromulus
21st April 2009, 08:37
Well it sounds as if it will be much better than any BT broadband deal...........:omg:

Florge
21st April 2009, 09:35
LOL... asterisks eh... LOL

Pepe n Pilar
21st April 2009, 09:47
Hi Prof Alan, sorry to hear about the PLDT's incompetency.

Now you have internet connection!:xxgrinning--00xx3: More lunatic posts?!!:xxgrinning--00xx3::Rasp:

At least using asterisk is interesting as we have to think of the missing letters:):Cuckoo::Cuckoo: rather than looking for the thread you are replying bec it disappears in seconds.....:doh:Brick::omg:

Give my regards to Hannah...:)

bornatbirth
21st April 2009, 11:06
Now you have internet connection!:xxgrinning--00xx3: More lunatic posts?!!:xxgrinning--00xx3::Rasp:

free internet :xxgrinning--00xx3: