PDA

View Full Version : How well do we know our spouses......

Sophie
18th April 2009, 13:47
It's surprising to know that no matter how well you thought you know your spouse is, there would still be a lot of new stuff you discover about each other everyday - some are great, some are annoying :D:D
But it's funny how it's always the little and small things that gets to you.... Just makes me wonder how long does it really take to finally know your husband or wife, or do we have to spend the rest of our lives finding out :Erm::rolleyes::D:)

Florge
18th April 2009, 14:12
I remember what my dad said about that. He and Mom discovers something new with each other everyday... and that marriage is an adjustment that you decide to go through everyday... sounds like hard work indeed.. .but that's what love is.

Ana_may365
18th April 2009, 14:24
I remember what my dad said about that. He and Mom discovers something new with each other everyday... and that marriage is an adjustment that you decide to go through everyday... sounds like hard work indeed.. .but that's what love is.

i agree with that sis:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: espclly our hubby's mood or atiitude is like our weather here in england:doh:doh:doh.sometimes its sunny,foggy,rainy,cold,etc etc:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:but that is love,remember our vow when we get married?for better or worse:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Sophie
18th April 2009, 14:42

:xxgrinning--00xx3: I totally agree florge :):xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
18th April 2009, 14:44
[QUOTE=Ana_may
for better or worse:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:[/QUOTE]

:xxgrinning--00xx3: we have to remind ourselves that everyday, oh well :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Mrs Daddy
18th April 2009, 14:47
for better or for worse...I agree :D

Jay&Zobel
18th April 2009, 15:27

Florge

she rarely post...
she rarely visit...

but when she does...
she talks with sense
and full of heart

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: cheers... I can't put any reputation (I might have used up all the power to do so hehe) :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sconnie
18th April 2009, 15:42
Nice one:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Florge
18th April 2009, 16:15
Florge

she rarely post...
she rarely visit...

but when she does...
she talks with sense
and full of heart

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: cheers... I can't put any reputation (I might have used up all the power to do so hehe) :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks zobel... you are a poet eh? keep at it! hehehee :xxgrinning--00xx3: