PDA

View Full Version : Who's next?????? Yehey exciting.

Ann07
15th April 2009, 18:54
The uk filipino forum is really growing..

This month it was started by Pia..next Zobel then Chryss...

Who is next hmmmmmmmmm Elena hehehe reallly exciting now ... SO many gorgeous babies....

Congrats to new mummies and daddies and goodluck for those who are still on the way hehehe that includes me hehehe.

Mrs.JMajor
15th April 2009, 19:08
Yeah,i guess its Misscarie

DianaKevy
15th April 2009, 19:19
Yup yup Elena will be the next one. heheheh :D

misscarie
15th April 2009, 20:47
:icon_lol: yes my turn soon simon is more excited than me :D

i just washed my baby clothes today and still not finnish :cwm34:

i will do ironing tomorrow and wash the remaining blankets

I can't wait to see my lil baby :BouncyHappy:

Ana_may365
15th April 2009, 21:33
i envy thou:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Jay&Zobel
15th April 2009, 21:51

cooooooooooooooollllllllllllll.... but you need to take lots of rests now hehe as you will be awake 24/7 when your lil one arrives hehe..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
but just amazing!!!!

Florge
16th April 2009, 06:23
I'll be next Ann... LOL....wishful thinking!!!

pennybarry
16th April 2009, 06:31
It maybe others soon and will be the same you again next year:action-smiley-081::action-smiley-081::action-smiley-081:

Congrats to all of you.

I'm looking for a baby maker Kuracha so I can have one
:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

Florge
16th April 2009, 08:38
It maybe others soon and will be the same you again next year:action-smiley-081::action-smiley-081::action-smiley-081:

Congrats to all of you.

Why can't you have one? You can!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jencha8569
16th April 2009, 09:42
the more the merrier:D
congratulations to the mums and dads to be,
cannot wait to see the pics.
hope me next soon :icon_lol:

Piamed
16th April 2009, 10:15
Elena, trust me you will really suffer from a lack of sleep. :) I'm on baby duty - got Marikit here with me in the office. Will soon start cooking as my family are coming up from London today.

God bless you! Remember key things:

Relax
Get some sleep now
Relax
Keep mobile and active and be vertical so baby can work its way down into your pelvis
Relax
Stick to as little pain relief as you can get by with, so that you can be aware of the contractions and have control of your pushing
Relax and breathe well
Go easy on Simon - he's a nice guy - don't hit him during labour
Relax and breathe well
Remember that after the pain will come great great joy
Enjoy your baby
Post the video of the birth on youtube and the baby pics here :)

misscarie
16th April 2009, 10:43
Elena, trust me you will really suffer from a lack of sleep. :) I'm on baby duty - got Marikit here with me in the office. Will soon start cooking as my family are coming up from London today.

Relax
Get some sleep now
Relax
Keep mobile and active and be vertical so baby can work its way down into your pelvis
Relax
Stick to as little pain relief as you can get by with, so that you can be aware of the contractions and have control of your pushing
Relax and breathe well
Relax and breathe well
Enjoy your baby

Thanks for the advice Kuya Toks i'll make sure everything is ready and keep myself prepared :yikes: i know in 3 weeks time our lil angel will be here :)

No Comment :icon_lol:

Piamed
16th April 2009, 10:45
I was telling Pia yesterday, it's been so long since we've seen you last, maybe Mia will be working by the next time we get together:)

misscarie
16th April 2009, 10:52
I was telling Pia yesterday, it's been so long since we've seen you last, maybe Mia will be working by the next time we get together:)

I know Kuya Toks it's been a long time isn't it,when i wake up this morning i was thinking to all of u guys maybe in july i will ask simon to visit u there so we can have a bonding again,but this time with our baby :) ate pia , ate van and myself can have a good chat and talk about our experiences in labouring :D and you hubby's can have a pints of alak :icon_lol:

Anyway , we will see you soon :)

Ann07
16th April 2009, 13:44

Congrats to all of you.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: Nice to be young though you can make and make and make more babies isnt it? :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: Happy family and growing every year isnt it nice:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: How bout you po?:) Why needing Kuracha? oh.........

Ann07
16th April 2009, 13:53

Exciting na buntis:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
GEt everything ready and get plenty of rest....enjoy ur bed for now hehehehehehe...

Simon take it easy hehehehehe:D

I send the book na dear hope u get it:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Goodluck and keep pretty buntis:D

Ann07
16th April 2009, 13:56
I'll be next Ann... LOL....wishful thinking!!!

Ill be looking forward for that Florge once you are hehehe with your Si:D:xxgrinning--00xx3: heheheheh gawa agad:D:D

Ann07
16th April 2009, 13:58
i envy thou:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

You have a lovely family esp your hubby po Ana so dont be hehehehehe
Who knows???? :D God willing:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann07
16th April 2009, 13:59
Yup yup Elena will be the next one. heheheh :D

Hmmmmmm hope you too mam soon:xxgrinning--00xx3: Praying for that to come:D

Ann07
16th April 2009, 14:00
the more the merrier:D
congratulations to the mums and dads to be,
cannot wait to see the pics.
hope me next soon :icon_lol:

Thanks dear.......

Yes, practice lang ng practice:icon_lol::icon_lol: You are both young and looks healthy:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Goodluck:D

Ann07
16th April 2009, 14:01
cooooooooooooooollllllllllllll.... but you need to take lots of rests now hehe as you will be awake 24/7 when your lil one arrives hehe..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
but just amazing!!!!

Bet you are enjoying it now zobel hehehehe isnt it nice even when you are tired:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: kiss to junior:D

Ann07
16th April 2009, 14:02

Relax
Get some sleep now
Relax
Relax
Relax and breathe well
Relax and breathe well
Enjoy your baby

Excellent tips there Amigo:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Lucky mum and baby for having you:D
Kisses and love to baby MArikit and lovely Pia:)

Geraldine
16th April 2009, 19:44
Relax??? what is that? hahahahaa

There should be a new section here where we can discuss things about mothers, pregnancies & baby stuffs.

pennybarry
17th April 2009, 06:45
Why can't you have one? You can!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Florge. Nobody knows. I have already made post about that b4 http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=13203&highlight=children
and will share this about my NHS findings updates. Will keep posted!

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: Nice to be young though you can make and make and make more babies isnt it? :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: Happy family and growing every year isnt it nice:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: How bout you po?:) Why needing Kuracha? oh.........

Are you that really happy? :D When I have seen you in the store where you working, you told me you were preggy and I have noticed there was no shadow of happiness in your face:D But then people changed. People turns happy too so congrats.:D

About your Q? How about you poh. I thought you know the reasons already:D since you had a PM to me b4 in this forum:

"You will never how it felt being pregnant coz you never exp it.Im loving it wahhhhhhhhhhh thats why we are producing more"and this was my reply: Huwag mo na akong personalin kung wala akong anak dahil I believe in Godswill

Don't know why you said I will never how it felt since you are not God and except you have access with NHS Database:dohBut then past is past. I understand anyway:D

Congratulations for producing more. Enjoy making babies:Hellooo::BouncyHappy::Rasp:

Ann07
18th April 2009, 13:36
Thanks Florge. Nobody knows. I have already made post about that b4 http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=13203&highlight=children
and will share this about my NHS findings updates. Will keep posted!

Are you that really happy? :D When I have seen you in the store where you working, you told me you were preggy and I have noticed there was no shadow of happiness in your face:D But then people changed. People turns happy too so congrats.:D

About your Q? How about you poh. I thought you know the reasons already:D since you had a PM to me b4 in this forum:

"You will never how it felt being pregnant coz you never exp it.Im loving it wahhhhhhhhhhh thats why we are producing more"and this was my reply: Huwag mo na akong personalin kung wala akong anak dahil I believe in Godswill

Don't know why you said I will never how it felt since you are not God and except you have access with NHS Database:dohBut then past is past. I understand anyway:D

Congratulations for producing more. Enjoy making babies:Hellooo::BouncyHappy::Rasp:

You talked to me:omg::omg::icon_lol::icon_lol: Can u specify hahahaha? cannot remember wahhhhhhhhhh Oh i do now i ignore u i think hahahahahahaha:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: never say a word to you hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I AM SUPER HAPPY WITH MY BEAUTIFUL FAMILY PO:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: thanks for asking:icon_lol::icon_lol:

I never questioned ur belief coz i always respect people's belief and opinion powww hehehe ( hmmmm out of topic and the rest wahhhhhhhh)

I dont have a superpower po wahhhhhhhh

Thanks anyway and keep practicing pow hehehehe enjoy ur day:icon_lol:

pennybarry
18th April 2009, 14:49
You talked to me:omg::omg::icon_lol::icon_lol: Can u specify hahahaha? cannot remember wahhhhhhhhhh Oh i do now i ignore u i think hahahahahahaha:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: never say a word to you hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I AM SUPER HAPPY WITH MY BEAUTIFUL FAMILY PO:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: thanks for asking:icon_lol::icon_lol:

I never questioned ur belief coz i always respect people's belief and opinion powww hehehe ( hmmmm out of topic and the rest wahhhhhhhh)

I dont have a superpower po wahhhhhhhh

Thanks anyway and keep practicing pow hehehehe enjoy ur day:icon_lol:

You've said you are young but seems you have memory gap na. I am old but still remember many things pa.

I bought the slipper and YOU fitted it in my feet if that was OK. And asked you why you look ill and you said I'm pregnant. My hubby gave you the money as he paid for it.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v358/kiwi_penny/?action=view&current=100_0559.jpg

Please don't say never say a word to you hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

It was Gingrix (forumer) who made us met. Our first met was in a CAFE in Berwick. If you still remember my hubby paid our meal after we talked. I hate pretenders so please sorry if I mentioned that word. But if you have memory gap, You are well excuse.

You can deny everything that we didn't talk about but please not the food we had.:D:action-smiley-081:

Enjoy Practicing!!!

Ann07
18th April 2009, 14:52
You've said you are young but seems you have memory gap na. I am old but still remember many things pa.

I bought the slipper and YOU fitted it in my feet if that was OK. And asked you why you look ill and you said I'm pregnant. My hubby gave you the money as he paid for it.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v358/kiwi_penny/?action=view&current=100_0559.jpg

Please don't say never say a word to you hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

It was Gingrix (forumer) who made us met. Our first met was in a CAFE in Berwick. If you still remember my hubby paid our meal after we talked. I hate pretenders so please sorry if I mentioned that word. But if you have memory gap, You are well excuse.

You can deny everything that we didn't talk about but please not the food we had.:D:action-smiley-081:

Enjoy Practicing!!!

hahahaha out of topic wahhhhhhhhh... :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: that was my first pregnancy wahhhhhh that was ages ago :D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol:

I am talking about the second now wahhhhhhhhhh ..stick to the topic please wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh The last time i saw u in the shop i ignore u remember wahhhhhhhhh

Good day!:D

Jay&Zobel
18th April 2009, 15:02

seems that the Sunny Saturday is getting gloomy every second...

hmmmm...

what happened?...

pennybarry
18th April 2009, 15:05
hahahaha out of topic wahhhhhhhhh... :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: that was my first pregnancy wahhhhhh that was ages ago :D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol:

I am talking about the second now wahhhhhhhhhh ..stick to the topic please wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh The last time i saw u in the shop i ignore u remember wahhhhhhhhh

Good day!:D

Bwahahah I didn't say if that was your last pregnancy or whatever. (Firs, 2nd or 3rd)
It was your second pregnancy na if you will count your misscarriage(?) one.
Again you forgot to count the first you lost:D:doh.

Yes when I saw you pushing a trolly and smiled at you and you ignored me. You were right.

NEVER SAY NEVER

Ann07
18th April 2009, 15:07
Bwahahah I didn't say if that was your last pregnancy or whatever. (Firs, 2nd or 3rd)

Yes when I saw you pushing a trolly and smiled at you and you ignored me. You were right.

NEVER SAY NEVER

Good day pow hehehehehehe

misscarie
18th April 2009, 15:13
Sunny Day :BouncyHappy:

Today ... all clothes are dry , including my baby's blankets :D

pennybarry
18th April 2009, 15:17

Thanks! Sorry sometimes we need to do something, say something to make things right and clear. It makes sense now!:BouncyHappy::D

Mrs Daddy
18th April 2009, 15:21
ooopppsss...:yikes:have I miss something:Erm:Its a sudden change of atmosphere:doh

Jay&Zobel
18th April 2009, 15:47
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSx386Bf5H4

Mrs Daddy
18th April 2009, 15:49
:D good one Zobel:)

Ann07
18th April 2009, 15:56
ooopppsss...:yikes:have I miss something:Erm:Its a sudden change of atmosphere:doh

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: Thats the beauty of life sis:D Mystery happens suddenly :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Ann07
18th April 2009, 15:57
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSx386Bf5H4

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Florge
18th April 2009, 16:00

could be because the sun is up there.. .and it's waaaayyyy toooo hot here... hehehe... :Rasp:

Mrs Daddy
18th April 2009, 17:21
could be because the sun is up there.. .and it's waaaayyyy toooo hot here... hehehe... :Rasp:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::action-smiley-081:

Ann07
18th April 2009, 17:50

NEVER SAY NEVER

When i had my miscarraige its got nothing to do with you. You have no repect for people's feeling. How it felt?

Hope the moderators will read this...
Its sounds not good....

kimmi
18th April 2009, 18:00
it's a lovely sunny day, peace everyone..:D

pennybarry
18th April 2009, 18:26

Thanks! Sorry sometimes we need to do something, say something to make things right and clear. It makes sense now!:BouncyHappy::D

When i had my miscarraige its got nothing to do with you. You have no repect for people's feeling. How it felt?

Hope the moderators will read this...
Its sounds not good....

You QUOTE that already before that's why I thought it's clear and finished.
It was you who post in this forum about loosing your first baby. Why not check all your post b4. If it is sound not good, please don't post about it. I read your post before about that so please check all your post. I just mentioned it because I read that before:doh:doh:doh

Please do not tell/accuse me that I have no respect for people's feeling, you don't exactly know how sensitive I am.

aromulus
18th April 2009, 18:35
Cool down ladies...................... Now.

kimmi
18th April 2009, 18:39

Listen to our MOD Ladies..Peace..:ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

Ann07
18th April 2009, 18:45

Thanks mod for reading this..........

Ann07
18th April 2009, 18:50
I started this thread with a plain and honest intention about its title. I never attacked people's personal life.My apology to those who posted honestly with this thread. Hope its stays as it is in the title.......

Thanks

pennybarry
18th April 2009, 18:50

Thanks Mod!
I know how it feels that's why I didn't make a thread in this forum and reveal about my pregnancy before. That's why I said in my post before, it is risky for me having a baby. http://filipinaroses.com/sh...light=children
I thought we had kiss and make up already as she quoted my post and she made reply.
Anyway, please Ann never say never again, and never say/accused me for having no respect to what you feel. You are forgiven. I hope you do the same.

KeithD
18th April 2009, 20:01
It's the usual Filipina misquotes/misunderstanding when translating to English. Someone reads something the way it was not intended to sound. I see it all the time with the women folk.

lost_bulak
18th April 2009, 22:58
Who is next hmmmmmmmmm
Congrats to new mummies and daddies and goodluck for those who are still on the way .

Hello everyone! I am delighted to share that I had given birth to a beautiful baby boy 2 weeks ago (5th April) thru emergency C-S. He came 4 weeks early than what we expected, he almost arrived on the day of my birthday (4th April).

My husband and I have been getting sleepless nights (esp me) but all is worth it. He is such a joy and we both love him to death. :BouncyHappy:

Will post picture of my son.

Jay&Zobel
18th April 2009, 23:17
hello everyone! I am delighted to share that i had given birth to a beautiful baby boy 2 weeks ago (5th april) thru emergency c-s. He came 4 weeks early than what we expected, he almost arrived on the day of my birthday (4th april).

My husband and i have been getting sleepless nights (esp me) but all is worth it. He is such a joy and we both love him to death. :bouncyhappy:

whhhhhhhhoooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! Hope you are keeping well? (I had CS too 8th of April) How's baba & dada! Have you got a name yet?
Love at first sight is indeed real... hehehe... Just wonderful feeling right?

Looking forward to seeing your lil darling!
Take care...

P.S.
Thank you for changing the atmosphere here... hehehe...
and belated Happy Birthday to you Missy!

Mrs Daddy
19th April 2009, 09:00
It's the usual Filipina misquotes/misunderstanding when translating to English. Someone reads something the way it was not intended to sound. I see it all the time with the women folk.

Take it to bosing past experience ladies:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

lost_bulak
19th April 2009, 14:46
whhhhhhhhoooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! Hope you are keeping well? (I had CS too 8th of April) How's baba & dada! Have you got a name yet?
Love at first sight is indeed real... hehehe... Just wonderful feeling right?

Looking forward to seeing your lil darling!
Take care...

P.S.
Thank you for changing the atmosphere here... hehehe...
and belated Happy Birthday to you Missy!

Hi there! Thank you. Everything is fine, apart from sleepless nights. Tomorrow my husband is going back to work and I will definitely find it difficult doing everything. It is difficult especially after having a cesarean because there are certain things I can only do. What about you? How is it being a mum so far? Have you been out yet for a walk with your baby?

Since I had a cesarian I didn't see my baby right away, I heard his first cry though and I fell in love there and then. I got teary-eyed hearing his cry and it was such a priceless moment.

About the name, his name is Zachary (Zach). What about your baby? Anyway, has anyone asked you if you are going to have a naming ceremony? I didn't know that there is such event like that in here until someone asked me but I said we already have a name for our baby.

I have looked where to upload pictures but I couldn't seem to find where, any idea? I think I have to have a reputation or something like that before I can upload pictures. Anyway, I have put my son's picture as my avatar.

misscarie
19th April 2009, 14:59
Hi there! Thank you. Everything is fine, apart from sleepless nights. Tomorrow my husband is going back to work and I will definitely find it difficult doing everything. It is difficult especially after having a cesarean because there are certain things I can only do. What about you? How is it being a mum so far? Have you been out yet for a walk with your baby?

Since I had a cesarian I didn't see my baby right away, I heard his first cry though and I fell in love there and then. I got teary-eyed hearing his cry and it was such a priceless moment.

About the name, his name is Zachary (Zach). What about your baby? Anyway, has anyone asked you if you are going to have a naming ceremony? I didn't know that there is such event like that in here until someone asked me but I said we already have a name for our baby.

I have looked where to upload pictures but I couldn't seem to find where, any idea? I think I have to have a reputation or something like that before I can upload pictures. Anyway, I have put my son's picture as my avatar.

Hello po ... your baby is so adorable :)

ingats po and enjoy being a mum :Hellooo:

lost_bulak
19th April 2009, 16:30
Hello po ... your baby is so adorable :)

ingats po and enjoy being a mum :Hellooo:

Salamat po!

kimmi
19th April 2009, 17:58
Hello everyone! I am delighted to share that I had given birth to a beautiful baby boy 2 weeks ago (5th April) thru emergency C-S. He came 4 weeks early than what we expected, he almost arrived on the day of my birthday (4th April).

My husband and I have been getting sleepless nights (esp me) but all is worth it. He is such a joy and we both love him to death. :BouncyHappy:

wow congratulations, sis..Zach is so adorable..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Geraldine
19th April 2009, 21:31
Congrats to your new baby bulak :D

How long were you ladies stayed in hospital when you had caesarean section? I've seen my consultant last week and since Im going to have another big baby Im going to have a CS. However I'm scheduled to see the consultant this week again to check the baby's position...he was lying across from the last time they checked me. If the position hasnt changed, then they will book me for CS. Can't wait really, got 4wks left and its straining me.

Jay&Zobel
19th April 2009, 21:51

I stayed in the hospital for four days! On day 2, my doctor had told me to try walking & move about. Though it was too painful I still did it anyway... The best tip they said: Move when you can, be mobile... My husband is doing all the housework at the moment... lol :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

I am doing well thank you, apart from having tender tumtum, can be very painful at times (PAINKILLERS PLEASE!!!)...

Our lil darling is 1.5weeks old now and this afternoon we went to see his great grandparents. It was our first time to go out since we left the hospital. It was great!

Worry not, pains are all worth it :):):cwm38:

Lovely name... :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: Our baby's name is Hiro Jay (pronounced as Hero, a Japanese name means Generous/Abundant). :rolleyes:

Naming ceremony?
Huh? What's that? :Erm::Erm: I only know about registering the baby's birth at the Registry Office...

With regards to uploading photos:
Click your USER CP on the upper left hand corner of this page and has the option to post photos in your profile.

Take care & pray things will be well with you & Zachy when Dada is at work :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Piamed
19th April 2009, 22:22
Congrats on your baby's birth! Well done :)

lost_bulak
20th April 2009, 02:47

How long were you ladies stayed in hospital when you had caesarean section?

I stayed in the hospital for 3 nights, I was still in agony when they discharged me but I wasn't keen on staying another night in the hospital. It was boring plus the food was horrible. I am just thankful because everything went fine. My advice to you is drink plenty of water after the operation so they can remove the catheter fast.

Goodluck to you and the baby. Hopefully things will turn out well.

lost_bulak
20th April 2009, 03:09
I am doing well thank you, apart from having tender tumtum, can be very painful at times (PAINKILLERS PLEASE!!!)...

Lovely name... :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: Our baby's name is Hiro Jay (pronounced as Hero, a Japanese name means Generous/Abundant). :rolleyes:

I still have slight pain in my tummy, the only time i take painkillers is when i get back pain which i can't bear. Getting up from the bed is hardwork. :Brick: By the way, I am also constipated because of the iron tablets they prescribed to me since i lost quite alot of blood during the operation. I have stopped taking them though because it doesn't help with my tummy.

Lovely name as well! I have uploaded some of the pictures, thanks.

Congrats on your baby's birth! Well done :)

Thanks! CONGRATS on you too!

Jay&Zobel
20th April 2009, 11:19

How long were you ladies stayed in hospital when you had caesarean section? I've seen my consultant last week and since Im going to have another big baby Im going to have a CS. However I'm scheduled to see the consultant this week again to check the baby's position...he was lying across from the last time they checked me. If the position hasnt changed, then they will book me for CS. Can't wait really, got 4wks left and its straining me.

I stayed 4 days at Great Western Hospital

Awww.... I pray all will be well, not long now!

I still have slight pain in my tummy, the only time i take painkillers is when i get back pain which i can't bear. Getting up from the bed is hardwork. :Brick: By the way, I am also constipated because of the iron tablets they prescribed to me since i lost quite alot of blood during the operation. I have stopped taking them though because it doesn't help with my tummy.

Lovely name as well! I have uploaded some of the pictures, thanks.

Thanks! CONGRATS on you too!

Joys of Iron Tablets hehehe...

Cuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeee darling you have there! Congratulations!