PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

smilinggirlfife
14th April 2009, 13:01
Hello Everybody,

I'm happy and excited to have my wedding soon here. I've been here for two months and I meet a lot of friends already through Tin from Perth, Thank you and welcome all to this forum... :). Thanks it's getting warmer in Fife now.......

Ann07
14th April 2009, 13:17
Welcome to the forum and goodluck to your upcoming wedding:)

misscarie
14th April 2009, 13:20
Hello Everybody,

I'm happy and excited to have my wedding soon here. I've been here for two months and I meet a lot of friends already through Tin from Perth, Thank you and welcome all to this forum... :). Thanks it's getting warmer in Fife now.......

Hello smilingirlfife Congrats in Advance to ur wedding and Welcome to the forum :Hellooo:

yeah its getting warmer now i'm enjoying it :D

when is ur wedding btw? hope u don't mind me asking :)

Goodluck :BouncyHappy:

Jay&Zobel
14th April 2009, 15:46
Welcome po!

tiN
14th April 2009, 21:02
Hello Everybody,

:D:D:D:D:D

Im excited on ur wedding also, i was asking my husband what should i wear and he just laugh at me:doh:doh:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Looking forward to see u on the 26th..

acs
14th April 2009, 21:34
hello Mary welcome to the forum :Hellooo::BouncyHappy: see you soon at tin's place.:BouncyHappy:

Arthur Little
14th April 2009, 21:47
Hello Everybody,

May I take this opportunity of extending an even warmer welcome to the forum and wishing you all the best on your forthcoming nuptials. Just as tiN will soon be a 'Perthite' [like me] you will become a *'fly Fifer' in due course! :icon_lol:(your future husband will know what I mean by this *term).

kenny
14th April 2009, 22:34
Hi there and welcome, what are you thinking of the weather... well yeah summer is coming now so its getting warmer slowly.

Mrs.JMajor
15th April 2009, 01:35
:Hellooo::Hellooo:

bhabes79
15th April 2009, 06:23
welcome to the forum :Hellooo::Hellooo:

PAT
15th April 2009, 11:22
Welcome to the forum and advance congratulations in your wedding...:)