PDA

View Full Version : Nappy Contamination Alert!!

Jay&Zobel
13th April 2009, 16:24
Hi everyone,

just wanted you to see our new born son (please view our profile pixes), he's still yet to be named but he is healthy, and super little weighing 5.13lbs :cwm12::cwm12::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:hehe

we are super tired but it's been great.

zobel is recovering but a bit sore still due to her CS operation and lucky me I have to change all the nappies. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

will post more when im not half asleep. (yawn...)

thank you for all the greetings and prayers :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
13th April 2009, 16:37
Congratulation Jay and zobel :Hellooo::BouncyHappy: well done

Just thinking of the title still.....:Erm::icon_lol:

Ann07
13th April 2009, 16:41
Yehey, finally :D

Congrats Zobel and Jay. He is really gorgeous:) Like his daddy gwapo:D
Well done you Jay:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Get more rest zobel for the baby:)

scott&ligaya
13th April 2009, 16:47
oh wow great pictures of your gwapo little angel. Take care Zobel and Jay

thejarvs
13th April 2009, 17:24
sobra pogi :) congratulations guys, the filipinouk family keeps getting bigger :D

We just got back from visiting piamed's ikle marikit she is a little angel miss our Raffy being so small hehe make the most of it Jay & Zobel he will be running about being a cheeky monkey before you know it lol

kimmi
13th April 2009, 17:43
Good to know that Zobel had a safe delivery..Congratulations to the new parents, Jay and Zobel..:)

ur lil boy is so lovely..

Sim11UK
13th April 2009, 17:51
Well done to you two.
You must be over the moon with your new arrival. :xxgrinning--00xx3: :)

misscarie
13th April 2009, 18:10
oh dear he is so cute !!! i can't wait to see my lil mia soon :BouncyHappy:

Congrats Jay and Zobel , and welcome to the world baby junior :D

:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Mrs Daddy
14th April 2009, 10:37
congrats jay&zobel for new addition to family:)

Piamed
14th April 2009, 11:09
Fantastic news. Congrats to you all and God bless you. I will go and tell Pia now and look at your pics together. We have been praying for you. :)

mavid
14th April 2009, 11:16
Congratulations Jay & Zobel. Such a cute baby.

Alan
14th April 2009, 11:19
What can I say? Well done and congrats!!! How did you do it? :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Al.:)

LEAHnew
14th April 2009, 11:53
Congratulation Jay and Zobel:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Very cute baby:Hellooo::Hellooo:

Geraldine
14th April 2009, 12:10
Congratulations to both of you...very gorgeous baby! Will wait for your birth story.

Piamed
14th April 2009, 12:12
What a cutie an so much hair!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Florge
14th April 2009, 14:03
sissss..... hehehehe.... congrats!!! didn't know until Ann told me... Congrats Jay and Zobel... finally, the long wait is over! and baby is healthy so praise God! chat soon sis!

Jay&Zobel
14th April 2009, 15:31
Congratulation Jay and zobel :Hellooo::BouncyHappy: well done
Just thinking of the title still.....:Erm::icon_lol:

Yay, I am back lol (Zobel here by the way)...
Nappy contamination alert: haha - meaning Daddy needs to change his lilmunky junior's nappies every now and then as he poop and wee all the time - Yay GREAT!!! IsN'T that fantastic or what? lol

Yehey, finally :D
Congrats Zobel and Jay. He is really gorgeous:) Like his daddy gwapo:D
Well done you Jay:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Get more rest zobel for the baby:)

He is indeed Gwapo lol... awwww we just adore him so much!!!

oh wow great pictures of your gwapo little angel. Take care Zobel and Jay

Salamat po! I take pictures and pictures and pictures every minute hahaha... I am just so crazy lol

sobra pogi :) congratulations guys, the filipinouk family keeps getting bigger :D
We just got back from visiting piamed's ikle marikit she is a little angel miss our Raffy being so small hehe make the most of it Jay & Zobel he will be running about being a cheeky monkey before you know it lol

Hmmmmmmmmmm (long happy sigh there) yep! this family is getting bigger and better ;-) I am loving evry minute of it: being with my son and my husband! I don't want him to grow up so soon coz he might introduce me to a girl hahaha...:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Good to know that Zobel had a safe delivery..Congratulations to the new parents, Jay and Zobel..:)
ur lil boy is so lovely..

Thank you Kimmi. Yes, We definitely are now parents!!!

Well done to you two.
You must be over the moon with your new arrival. :xxgrinning--00xx3: :)

Over the moon, the skies, the constellation, the "everything" lol... Salamat po!

oh dear he is so cute !!! i can't wait to see my lil mia soon :BouncyHappy:
Congrats Jay and Zobel , and welcome to the world baby junior :D
:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Salamat:D, you will see your lil angel soon too!!! I bet you can't wait... Now, I understand what's the real meaning of LOVE AT 1st sight!!!!

congrats jay&zobel for new addition to family:)

Thank you Mrs Daddy!

Fantastic news. Congrats to you all and God bless you. I will go and tell Pia now and look at your pics together. We have been praying for you. :)

Salamat po sa prayers! COngratulations to you also & Pia! YOur lil MARIKIT is such a darling!

Hmmm... lol did you know hahaha, when I was conceiving my lil one, I said to myself I should call him MAKISIG (well-mannered, polite, courteous etc...) hehehe or BAYANI hahaha ... lol, with parents like us (half/half) we can be very inventive with baby names lol...

Congratulations Jay & Zobel. Such a cute baby.

Thank you Mavid ;-)

What can I say? Well done and congrats!!! How did you do it? :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Al.:)

Salamat po titser (teacher)!
How we did it? Lol, erm hehe :censored::censored:... :icon_lol:

Congratulation Jay and Zobel:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Very cute baby:Hellooo::Hellooo:

Hi Leah, salamat! By the way, I like your new ID now hehehe, easy to say & type hahaha...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Congratulations to both of you...very gorgeous baby! Will wait for your birth story.

Salamat Geraldine,
Birth story: to follow :rolleyes:

What a cutie an so much hair!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Yeah, lots of hair indeed... Unlike his Dad hahaha Kalbo haha :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

sissss..... hehehehe.... congrats!!! didn't know until Ann told me... Congrats Jay and Zobel... finally, the long wait is over! and baby is healthy so praise God! chat soon sis!

Hehe opo hehe nanganak na ako lol... He is indeed healthy and everything. God is indeed loving and faithful!

SALAMAT SALAMAT SALAMAT!!!!

Mrs.JMajor
14th April 2009, 16:33
Another tale from oldies :doh,dont use too much your eyes on computer/reading....etc... as you just gave birth..:cwm24: binat daw

True or False ?:icon_lol:

Ann07
14th April 2009, 16:35
another tale from oldies :doh,dont use too much your eyes on computer/reading....etc... As you just gave birth..:cwm24: Binat daw

true or false ?:icon_lol:

false:d

vbkelly
14th April 2009, 22:02
Hi everyone,

just wanted you to see our new born son (please view our profile pixes), he's still yet to be named but he is healthy, and super little weighing 5.13lbs :cwm12::cwm12::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:hehe

we are super tired but it's been great.

zobel is recovering but a bit sore still due to her CS operation and lucky me I have to change all the nappies. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

will post more when im not half asleep. (yawn...)

thank you for all the greetings and prayers :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

congratulation to both of you and welcome to your lil boy!::xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050::Britain::Britain::Britain::Britain:

Arthur Little
14th April 2009, 22:56
:BouncyHappy: Heartiest congratulations, both, on the birth of your little boy. Like Zobel, my daughter Fiona had a CS, but was up and about - and catering for wee Ewan's voracious appetite - within a couple of days.

Our warmest wishes to the three of you.

Arthur & Myrna

Jay&Zobel
15th April 2009, 17:24
Another tale from oldies :doh,dont use too much your eyes on computer/reading....etc... as you just gave birth..:cwm24: binat daw
True or False ?:icon_lol:

false:d

:NoNo::NoNo: FALSEEEEEEEEE

congratulation to both of you and welcome to your lil boy!::xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050::Britain::Britain::Britain::Britain:

Thank you po!

:BouncyHappy: Heartiest congratulations, both, on the birth of your little boy. Like Zobel, my daughter Fiona had a CS, but was up and about - and catering for wee Ewan's voracious appetite - within a couple of days.

Our warmest wishes to the three of you.

Arthur & Myrna

Thank you Arthur & Myrna!

VORACIOUS APPETITE!! Hmmm... Our Lilcheekymunkyboy Junior is always hungry! As I am breastfeeding, he wakes up every hour in the middle of the night & sleeps up to 4hrs during daylight! aaarrghhh hehehe... But how can I resist that lil cute cry of his... Good thing his daddy is always up & alert changing the nappies... aww bless them both

Jay&Zobel
18th April 2009, 22:18
Hey guys, did I mention that I have now my ILR?!!!!

It totally have slipped my mind to tell you that, got too preoccuppied of being a new mummy! :icon_lol::Rasp:

I applied on the last week of February.
FLR expired on 2nd of March.
ILR Visa stamped was 30th of March.

I received the parcel the day before my lilcheekymunky's birthdate! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Double celebration!!! :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Cheers guys for all the support and advices! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

quickwillow
19th April 2009, 01:26

It totally have slipped my mind to tell you that, got too preoccuppied of being a new mummy! :icon_lol::Rasp:

I received the parcel the day before my lilcheekymunky's birthdate! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Cheers guys for all the support and advices! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Double congratulations to you both :REDancedancer08: and thanks for sharing your pics
cheers to you both Mark:40__s:

kimmi
19th April 2009, 19:21

wow congratulations, Zobel..when it rains it really pours..well done for having ur ILR..:xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Jay&Zobel
19th April 2009, 20:24
Double congratulations to you both :REDancedancer08: and thanks for sharing your pics
cheers to you both Mark:40__s:

wow congratulations, Zobel..when it rains it really pours..well done for having ur ILR..:xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Thank you Mark!
Salamat Kimmi!

I am very much delighted indeed!

tiN
24th April 2009, 23:07

:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Im so happy for you!! Congratulations for being a mum and a new residence here in UK:icon_lol::icon_lol::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Well done Sis x

Jay&Zobel
26th April 2009, 01:35

:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Im so happy for you!! Congratulations for being a mum and a new residence here in UK:icon_lol::icon_lol::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Well done Sis x

Thank you so much TIN!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

xx

Piamed
26th April 2009, 07:49
Congrats amiga! Wonderful news! btw, have you named yourlittle prince yet? Sorry if I missed it! :)

Jay&Zobel
26th April 2009, 14:25

!!! :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Congrats amiga! Wonderful news! btw, have you named yourlittle prince yet? Sorry if I missed it! :)

Salamat Amigo & Amiga!
Yes he is named and also officially registered now too.
It's Hiro Jay (pronounced as Hero, japanese name means Generous/abundant) Jay - hehe nickname of his father lol...

Do you find your Lil Marikit is not little anymore? hehehe they do grow up pretty fast, don't they?