PDA

View Full Version : 32 years old man looking for Filipino woman

Thomas
13th April 2009, 13:26
I'm looking for true love, for somebody special to share life with, i hope i can find this special woman here :)

Mrs.JMajor
13th April 2009, 13:48
I wonder if any available in the UK,a lot in PI

anyhow,Good luck

Sophie
13th April 2009, 13:55
I'm looking for true love, for somebody special to share life with, i hope i can find this special woman here :)

I hope you find what you're looking for here thomas.
I know somebody who's also looking. Maybe i can tell her to check you out here at this forum and u can probably chat and see where it goes. Best of luck to you :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
13th April 2009, 14:06
Hi Thomas, and a warm welcome to you - and to all the other 'Newbies' - on joining this forum. Best of luck in your quest, mate.

Arthur.

quickwillow
13th April 2009, 14:10
Good luck with your search Thomas you would be disappointed, they are the most beautiful loving, caring women in the world :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
13th April 2009, 14:22
Good luck with your search Thomas you would be disappointed, they are the most beautiful loving, caring women in the world :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

I totally agree ... you would NOT be disappointed ... Filipinas, without doubt, possess all of the qualities mentioned ... and much more besides!!!

diana
13th April 2009, 14:59

hi thomas welcome to the forum.i know someone who is looking too for someone who is sincere.she is a filipina and currently working in korea.i can tell her about you and maybe her email add if you wish?:BouncyHappy:

Thomas
13th April 2009, 16:58
I hope you find what you're looking for here thomas.
I know somebody who's also looking. Maybe i can tell her to check you out here at this forum and u can probably chat and see where it goes. Best of luck to you :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

That would be great if You could - thank You very much :)

Thomas
13th April 2009, 16:59
hi thomas welcome to the forum.i know someone who is looking too for someone who is sincere.she is a filipina and currently working in korea.i can tell her about you and maybe her email add if you wish?:BouncyHappy:

Its a bit far to Korea but who knows :P - if You can yes please :)

Ann07
13th April 2009, 17:16
Welcome Thomas:)

Goodluck in your search:D

Sophie
13th April 2009, 17:23
That would be great if You could - thank You very much :)

No problem :xxgrinning--00xx3::) I will tell her and you probably might hear from her soon

diana
13th April 2009, 18:13
Its a bit far to Korea but who knows :P - if You can yes please :)

hi again thomas im glad that you replied but then i dont know if its safe to put the her email add here?i can give it to you anytime.

kimmi
13th April 2009, 18:24
hi thomas,

welcome to the forum..

wishing u all the best in ur search of a filipina..:)

keithAngel
14th April 2009, 10:19
Its a bit far to Korea :)

And its full of Koreans........A little south though there are 1,000,000 filipinas waiting to meet someone just like you:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jay&Zobel
14th April 2009, 16:11
Cooool... happy hunting!

Thomas
14th April 2009, 17:54
hi again thomas im glad that you replied but then i dont know if its safe to put the her email add here?i can give it to you anytime.

Maybe You can send it to me on prv if here is anything like that :P

diana
14th April 2009, 20:41

i dont know how to but then here it is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
goodluck!!!

tiN
14th April 2009, 20:44
Goodluck to you thomas :Hellooo:

telford
23rd April 2009, 14:42

Hiya! i have a cousin, you can IM her at yahoo... her ID is grl_sbr good luck:)

Florge
23rd April 2009, 14:45
you're looking for a Filipina already in the UK? ... oh, btw, welcome!

vbkelly
23rd April 2009, 19:17

you 'll be lucky if you cn find a filipina who's already here in uk

Tawi2
23rd April 2009, 19:30
Most of them are snapped up pretty quickly sadly :NoNo: But someone told me of a Philippine/uk club in north London somewhere?:Erm:

Ji&Ma
23rd April 2009, 20:09
Good luck in your search for love, man:xxgrinning--00xx3: Hope you will find who are you looking for soon, just keep on searchnig...

russ01539
23rd April 2009, 20:23

hi thomas, welcome to the forum

I got a cousin in pi, she's 28 years old and working in a call center..let me know if your interested then i will ask her email add for you ..:)

aromulus
23rd April 2009, 20:47
hi thomas, welcome to the forum

I got a cousin in pi, she's 28 years old and working in a call center..let me know if your interested then i will ask her email add for you ..:)

He's gone awol, methinks..........:Erm:

diana
24th April 2009, 13:32
Hello Thomas,
I have a friend looking for true love as well. She is single and has no children. I`m just a new member , I can`t send you private message so how can she get in touch with you?

hi potpot143,
i dont know if i have to say this,but ill be feeling so guilty if i dont,and not only to you but everyone here who replied to him,bec i was so mad bec i thought that he is a genuine guy but hes not.i gave him my friend email and started chatting to each other but then my friend was so shocked....really shocked when he started doing something infront of the cam:cwm23:can u imagine that?!!!!so i warned you all guys....

Sophie
24th April 2009, 14:00
hi potpot143,
i dont know if i have to say this,but ill be feeling so guilty if i dont,and not only to you but everyone here who replied to him,bec i was so mad bec i thought that he is a genuine guy but hes not.i gave him my friend email and started chatting to each other but then my friend was so shocked....really shocked when he started doing something infront of the cam:cwm23:can u imagine that?!!!!so i warned you all guys....

:yikes: :NoNo: Good thing i haven't informed my friend yet to check him out on this forum as i told him before. Otherwise, he might have done thesame thing. Anyway, thanks for the warning, specially there are a couple of members here who are considering about recommending someone they know to this guy. I'm sure they've been warned, thanks to you :xxgrinning--00xx3: :)

aug06_2006
24th April 2009, 15:05

Hi, Thomas! welcome to the forum and good luck of your search. Anyway, I have a pinay friend live in Cebu. If you are interested i can give u her ym or email add. :)

Ji&Ma
24th April 2009, 15:18
Hi, Thomas! welcome to the forum and good luck of your search. Anyway, I have a pinay friend live in Cebu. If you are interested i can give u her ym or email add. :)
I guess it would be better to read all the thread first, because it looks like this guy isn't all he seems to be ...:omg:

aromulus
25th April 2009, 08:05
hi potpot143,

Don't be too eager to give email adds or whatever, read the thread in its entirety first.:doh

rutchzzz143
25th April 2009, 09:38
hi thomas

looking forward to know you!!!!!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
25th April 2009, 09:41
hi thomas

:doh:doh:yikes::omg::D

Tawi2
25th April 2009, 13:16
Its like a comedy of errors :icon_lol:Huli ka Thomas,bastos ka rin :NoNo:

kimmi
25th April 2009, 18:34
hi potpot143,

thanks for sharing what happened Diana, it should be a lesson learned for all of us not to give email right away unless we know the person very well..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

hope ur friend dont get trauma about it..:bigcry:

Sim11UK
25th April 2009, 19:16
Dirty Boy! :NoNo:

vbkelly
25th April 2009, 19:47
hi thomas

aw!:D:D:D

bornatbirth
25th April 2009, 20:01
i wonder what he did on cam :Erm:

he can have my addy :icon_lol:

Thomas
26th April 2009, 16:36
hi potpot143,

I was off for almost two weeks - came back from holiday and read this - what is that? i didnt add anybody to any communicator or i didnt send any emails yet - so how come i could chat with somebody? i wasn't even in front of computer for the last week or more - so how You can write something like that about somebody - i'm waiting for apology !!!!!

vbkelly
26th April 2009, 17:06
I was off for almost two weeks - came back from holiday and read this - what is that? i didnt add anybody to any communicator or i didnt send any emails yet - so how come i could chat with somebody? i wasn't even in front of computer for the last week or more - so how You can write something like that about somebody - i'm waiting for apology !!!!!

aw patay!!!!

Jay&Zobel
26th April 2009, 17:14

Someone might be using your email addy mate!

Thomas
26th April 2009, 17:26
Someone might be using your email addy mate!

I've already reported this member ( new member ) because this is disgraceful - how somebody can come here and write something like that about other people.

kimmi
26th April 2009, 17:28

oh no..:doh:NoNo::NoNo: who's telling the truth now?:bigcry::bigcry:

vbkelly
26th April 2009, 17:41
some member here so agressive if they knows have a man looking for a woman they give straight away the email add to their friend, thats not good isn't it? we don't know each other here personally so lesson 1 don't give an email add to the stranger.

Jay&Zobel
26th April 2009, 17:43

Yeah... sad...
But you have introduced yourself a week ago (see post #1) ... was that you?

KeithD
26th April 2009, 17:47
hi potpot143,
Unless you have proof of this you can show us on here, you need to keep quiet. Libelous slander can get you into serious trouble.

And by the way, you gave the email address out on a public forum so ANYONE with internet access had her contact details you muppet!! :doh

DaveUK
26th April 2009, 17:50
Yeah... sad...

Although he says he was on holiday for nearly two weeks, he does also say it's been a week or more since he last had access to a computer. Which, if he's been on holiday for two weeks, he may had had access to a computer, but not access to a computer with a webcam where he could show "stuff" :)

joebloggs
26th April 2009, 18:05
a lesson not to publish your personal/contact details on any public forum or give them to people you don't know:NoNo:..

i've already blanked out your b/f's full name and address that you posted today rutchzzz143 and your full name to :doh

aromulus
26th April 2009, 18:10
Originally Posted by Thomas http://filipinaroses.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?p=127829#post127829)

i dont know how to but then here it is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
goodluck!!!
Last edited by aromulus; 3 Days Ago at 15:48.. Reason: EMAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I deleted the email addy 4 days after it was first posted....

Thomas
26th April 2009, 18:28
Yeah... sad...

Yes !!! and since that time i had no access to computer - You can check it my last login - before today

Thomas
26th April 2009, 18:36
Although he says he was on holiday for nearly two weeks, he does also say it's been a week or more since he last had access to a computer. Which, if he's been on holiday for two weeks, he may had had access to a computer, but not access to a computer with a webcam where he could show "stuff" :)

In first few days of my holiday i was in my brother's house so i could use computer but later we went camping ( near beautiful lake in Poland ) for 6 days - then i came back to UK and loged in here and read this - i'm really shocked !!!
When i've read this first time i thought i made mistake and i read wrong post but after double check i couldn't believe that somebody could write something like that :NoNo:

Jay&Zobel
26th April 2009, 18:37
Yes !!! and since that time i had no access to computer - You can check it my last login - before today

Thanks for clarifying that...

Happy Hunting then! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ji&Ma
26th April 2009, 19:47
Sorry man:doh
Wish you a success in your quest for love then, hope you'll find your soulmate soon:xxgrinning--00xx3:

NotYou
26th April 2009, 20:10
This is a great thread!

But watch out, who says Filippina = all good?

Good and bad everywhere. We all take our chances!

bornatbirth
26th April 2009, 20:42
This is a great thread!

whys it so great :Erm: quite sad really looks like she got scammed by someone pretending to be thomas unless she making it up?

yep the first chance a filippina will get they will rip you off...wont they,before i met my wife i got scammed by :Erm:.....nobody :icon_lol:

i guess we all need to be more careful?

keithAngel
26th April 2009, 20:43
Now thats all sorted PM me if you want a list of addys "who do fings in front of the cam":rolleyes:

Jay&Zobel
26th April 2009, 20:44
This is a great thread!

NOT ALL FILIPINAS ARE GOOD im afraid...
SAME AS NOT ALL BRITISH MEN ARE GOOD...

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
26th April 2009, 20:48
This is a great thread!

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?p=127943#post127943 Read # 27 post and remember this is filipino-Uk forum , sorry to hear your sentiment about your wife

KeithD
26th April 2009, 21:00
NOT ALL FILIPINAS ARE GOOD im afraid...
SAME AS NOT ALL BRITISH MEN ARE GOOD...

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Yep...not all are angels like me :) :rolleyes:

Sim11UK
26th April 2009, 21:03
If this is the case, then I hope you haven't been put off Thomas...There are some good people here...They are quick to leap to members defence, when they think they have been wrong done by.

Not really an easy one for you? :Erm:

bornatbirth
26th April 2009, 21:09
maybe we can get the addy of the man on cam :Erm:

i wanna know what he was doing? :icon_lol:

Thomas
26th April 2009, 21:19
If this is the case, then I hope you haven't been put off Thomas...There are some good people here...They are quick to leap to members defence, when they think they have been wrong done by.

Not really an easy one for you? :Erm:

I've found this forum and only what i wanted it was find nice and warm hearted Filipina and here you go - something like that :(

Ji&Ma
26th April 2009, 21:27
I've found this forum and only what i wanted it was find nice and warm hearted Filipina and here you go - something like that :(

Just don't give up hope, don't damn this forum and keep on looking. Not all the members in here are like this I think...:Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
26th April 2009, 21:46

Trouble is, it's a common occurrence. I know a chat/cam website that a lot of Filipinas use. It's notorious for men "doing" things in front of their cams....Not very nice for some of the ladies there.

Having said that, not all of the ladies are that innocent. :censored:

keithAngel
26th April 2009, 22:32
Yep...not all are angels like me :) :rolleyes:

Hrm hrm:icon_lol:

KeithD
26th April 2009, 22:57
Hrm hrm:icon_lol:
:cwm38::cwm38::cwm38::cwm38::cwm38:

diana
26th April 2009, 23:16

you know what,i dont have to apologise at all bec you know yourself very well,and i know and i admitted that it was my biggest mistake to put the email add here,really really regreted it but what can i do,but as i told you its only you who knows who really you are,and guys think about this,what would i get if u think im just making stories?this is a filipino-british website and i am a filipina and i didnt think about myself when i revealed what kind of person he was,it up to you and you dont have to believe me if u think im not telling the truth.only god knows.its all up to you guys.

keithAngel
26th April 2009, 23:31
Dont worry we will get to the bottom of this by a process of elimination

Was there a sheep in it?:xxanimal-smiley-085

diana
26th April 2009, 23:31

hey thomas!of course everyone has his or her mr or ms right and im sure you will find yours in due time but then pls pls not all filipinas are the same....and of course no one would accept to be humiliated publicly but what u did was totally unacceptable.it was my fault that i trusted so easily to someone i really dont dont know like you and i regreted it.and dont try to convince other people here by your alibis bec you know very well what you did okay.was still shaking up in anger when i read your posts and telling your alibis.dont tell to people but ask yourself instead bec u know it.

Ji&Ma
26th April 2009, 23:34

I deleted the email addy 4 days after it was first posted....

you know what,i dont have to apologise at all bec you know yourself very well,and i know and i admitted that it was my biggest mistake to put the email add here,really really regreted it but what can i do,but as i told you its only you who knows who really you are,and guys think about this,what would i get if u think im just making stories?this is a filipino-british website and i am a filipina and i didnt think about myself when i revealed what kind of person he was,it up to you and you dont have to believe me if u think im not telling the truth.only god knows.its all up to you guys.

Actually - I guess the problem lies somewhere else - if you published her e-mail addy in this thread and it was sitting in here for couple of days (see Aromulus post) it might have been easily snatched by anybody else, some pretender, and used for this nasty purpose. Mind you - this forum is PUBLIC and even unregistered guests have access to the content of threads. Thats the reason why you should NEVER publish any private e-mail or other contact in here. Howgh....:ARsurrender:

diana
26th April 2009, 23:38
whys it so great :Erm: quite sad really looks like she got scammed by someone pretending to be thomas unless she making it up?

yep the first chance a filippina will get they will rip you off...wont they,before i met my wife i got scammed by :Erm:.....nobody :icon_lol:

i guess we all need to be more careful?

hi!not someone pretending to be thomas bec he opened his cam and same person on the photo here.

bornatbirth
26th April 2009, 23:42

i dont think anyone is blaming you? so dont feel like that but i think that someone or even thomas added you to your yahoo and pretended to be him or was him?

its easy to solve isnt it,do you still have the yahoo add?

dont feel so down about it,sometimes bad things happen always try to :)

diana
26th April 2009, 23:47
Actually - I guess the problem lies somewhere else - if you published her e-mail addy in this thread and it was sitting in here for couple of days (see Aromulus post) it might have been easily snatched by anybody else, some pretender, and used for this nasty purpose. Mind you - this forum is PUBLIC and even unregistered guests have access to the content of threads. Thats the reason why you should NEVER publish any private e-mail or other contact in here. Howgh....:ARsurrender:

i know that and i realised my mistake and my point of telling you guys about this is that bec i do care of other filipinas who might be the next victim thats all.and its all up to u if you believe it or not.if i can just bring back the time i wouldnt have done it.afterall,regrets always happens in the end.and ill be leaving the forum for good,its been a pleasure knowing you all here and i have learnt a lot really.thanks a lot.

Ji&Ma
26th April 2009, 23:55
i know that and i realised my mistake and my point of telling you guys about this is that bec i do care of other filipinas who might be the next victim thats all.and its all up to u if you believe it or not.if i can just bring back the time i wouldnt have done it.afterall,regrets always happens in the end.and ill be leaving the forum for good,its been a pleasure knowing you all here and i have learnt a lot really.thanks a lot.

Diana, no need to leave the forum at all, :NoNo:NO ONE in here is trying to blame you :NoNo:, no reason to do it and I fully understand why you've done this - you have just tried to be helpful. No need to be so sad and blame yourself for it, everybody makes mistakes. May peace be with you...:)

bornatbirth
27th April 2009, 00:01
theres really no need to leave the forum please dont feel that none of us dont believe you?

stay strong and the truth will win in the end!

diana
27th April 2009, 00:07
theres really no need to leave the forum please dont feel that none of us dont believe you?

stay strong and the truth will win in the end!

thank you very much.....

pennybarry
27th April 2009, 06:27
hi!not someone pretending to be thomas bec he opened his cam and same person on the photo here.

:omg::D

Thomas
27th April 2009, 10:08
hey thomas!of course everyone has his or her mr or ms right and im sure you will find yours in due time but then pls pls not all filipinas are the same....and of course no one would accept to be humiliated publicly but what u did was totally unacceptable.it was my fault that i trusted so easily to someone i really dont dont know like you and i regreted it.and dont try to convince other people here by your alibis bec you know very well what you did okay.was still shaking up in anger when i read your posts and telling your alibis.dont tell to people but ask yourself instead bec u know it.

You know what - how many times i must say that i was away - i didnt have access to computer for last week - i didn't add anybody anywhere yet !!!! This is getting crazy - like talking and talking and talking and You dont understand.
I'm leaving this forum for good now and i just feel really upset - but i will not argue - no point - just sad thing that after holiday - when i wanted to get to know more people here i read things like that - anyway wish You all the best and God Bless You.

bornatbirth
27th April 2009, 10:25
what country are you from?

are you telling us the truth because i see no reason for both of you to be lying over this,somebody is making it up?

as your going to leave why not tell us the truth?

she chatted with somebody and got a surprise she says it you and you say it not,i guess we will never know?

Mrs Daddy
27th April 2009, 10:35
I have read all this and all I can say is... OH DEAR!:doh:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

keithAngel
27th April 2009, 10:54
its easy to solve isnt it,do you still have the yahoo add?

dont feel so down about it,sometimes bad things happen always try to :)

The yahoo addy would be somthing to research neither of the members can pm yet the photo of Thomas is 1.49 kbt and I cant make it bigger so I couldnt really say what he looks like beyond very general terms

Diana as I understood you you didnt even see the cam caracter so for you to make a confirmed first person ID is impossible and as the boss says without "evidence" its better to treat this as a lesson in internet safety

Im not saying the event didnt happen but anyone can open a yahoo in whatever name they like and rip a picture from this site as their avatar
It is allways a pity to loose new members through misunderstandings:xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
27th April 2009, 11:04
The yahoo addy would be somthing to research neither of the members can pm yet the photo of Thomas is 1.49 kbt and I cant make it bigger so I couldnt really say what he looks like beyond very general terms

Diana as I understood you you didnt even see the cam caracter so for you to make a confirmed first person ID is impossible and as the boss says without "evidence" its better to treat this as a lesson in internet safety

Im not saying the event didnt happen but anyone can open a yahoo in whatever name they like and rip a picture from this site as their avatar
It is allways a pity to loose new members through misunderstandings:xxgrinning--00xx3:

very well said, keith angel..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

sooner or later we will know who's really saying the truth.:NoNo::doh

Sophie
27th April 2009, 11:11
sooner or later we will know who's really saying the truth.:NoNo::doh

Hopefully we will kimmi :) This is a classic case of "HE SAID, SHE SAID" and "HIS WORDS AGAINST HERS". So the burden of proof lies on both of them. For now, we have to give both of them the benefit of the doubt coz they sure both are fighting and sticking by their words. I hope the truth will prevail in the end though.

Mrs Daddy
27th April 2009, 12:28
it doesnt make sense:doh:NoNo::NoNo:why would somebody lie for nothing:Brick: well,if its true its quite embarrasing though:yikes:

Mrs.JMajor
27th April 2009, 13:01

So,i guess he is not dumb enough, sorry diana,trying to balance the story,if he is the one there on avatar,he will change his avatar...so you can't figure him out by his avatar.....also,i should say stay on the forum..why your leaving ?
Its not the end of the world,forgot that what you saw on cam :D

Thomas
27th April 2009, 14:39
Well, it seems like whatever i would say - no point. Just can't believe, that one person can destroy somebodys reputation like that - very sad :(

I didnt come here to defend my self and prove that i haven't done something ( whatever it was ) - and it looks like whatever i will do now and say - there is always somebody who will doubt - sadly but without choice i have to say good bye to all of You - God bless You all.

Sophie
27th April 2009, 14:51
i didnt come here to defend my self and prove that i haven't done something ( whatever it was ) - and it looks like whatever i will do now and say - there is always somebody who will doubt - sadly but without choice i have to say good bye to all of you - god bless you all.

if you are wrongly accused, shouldn't you prove otherwise and defend yourself? So why walk away?

KeithD
27th April 2009, 14:54
No one has destroyed anyones reputation.

Thomas is speaking for himself, the t'other girl is speaking on behalf of someone else.

Innocent till proven guilty.....unless your a politician :)

Thomas
27th April 2009, 15:07
if you are wrongly accused, shouldn't you prove otherwise and defend yourself? So why walk away?

Because i came here to meet new people and make friends, not to sit in front of computer and waste my free time defending my self - this is silly - defend my self when i haven't done anything - don't You think?
Anyway - thank You all for everything.

Sophie
27th April 2009, 15:07

AGREE :xxgrinning--00xx3: THEY BOTH GET THE PRIVILEDGE OF "BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT" :) AND AS FOR POLITICIANS, THEY BENEFIT WHILE THE MASSES ARE ALWAYS LEFT IN DOUBT :icon_lol::icon_lol::D

keithAngel
27th April 2009, 15:08
No one has destroyed anyones reputation.

Thomas is speaking for himself, the t'other girl is speaking on behalf of someone else.

Here here or is it hear hear:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
27th April 2009, 15:10
[QUOTE=Thomas;131164]Because i came here to meet new people and make friends, not to sit in front of computer and waste my free time defending my self - this is silly - defend my self when i haven't done anything - don't You think?

OK THOMAS, POINT TAKEN

Sim11UK
27th April 2009, 15:15
Come on Thomas, don't leave...You never know when you might need this site. If you do meet someone, you will benefit from the information here & the great advice you can get from it.

Maybe this thread could be deleted & we all start again? :)

Ladybug_sim
27th April 2009, 15:16
Well, it seems like whatever i would say - no point. Just can't believe, that one person can destroy somebodys reputation like that - very sad :(

I didnt come here to defend my self and prove that i haven't done something ( whatever it was ) - and it looks like whatever i will do now and say - there is always somebody who will doubt - sadly but without choice i have to say good bye to all of You - God bless You all.

Hi Thomas, just reading for some of your post here .. well, I think you just leave things what is said on here if it is not true just go on for what you believe in. We are here to have some advice or give an opinion or learning some for what people can do or suggest on it .. not all is good or some is bad to think too. Well, you are the one to make widen your mind for the things on here but sometime we don’t know that we can hurt someone. I know here somebody said about me too but it is up to them it is there opinion and I respect on it for them.. don’t make your self listen to only one because we are lots on here giving lots of opinion to do so … so keep it up if you want to find a good woman in your life be true to your self and be what you are as person, … I think it is the best you can do so far .. keep smile :):):):):Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo: be happy :REDancedancer08: don't think too much as it give you wrinkles as what i said to my bug :doh:doh

Jay&Zobel
27th April 2009, 15:20
Hi Thomas, just reading for some of your post here .. well, I think you just leave things what is said on here if it is not true just go on for what you believe in. We are here to have some advice or give an opinion or learning some for what people can do or suggest on it .. not all is good or some is bad to think too. Well, you are the one to make widen your mind for the things on here but sometime we don’t know that we can hurt someone. I know here somebody said about me too but it is up to them it is there opinion and I respect on it for them.. don’t make your self listen to only one because we are lots on here giving lots of opinion to do so … so keep it up if you want to find a good woman in your life be at true to your self and be at you are, … I think it is the best you can do so far .. keep smile :):):):):Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo: be happy :REDancedancer08: don't think too much as it give you wrinkles as what i said to my bug :doh:doh

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Very nice of you LadyBug_Sim, no wonder Sim11Uk is in:cwm38: with you...:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
27th April 2009, 15:27
:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Very nice of you LadyBug_Sim, no wonder Sim11Uk is in:cwm38: with you...:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: Absolutely :)

adam&chryss
27th April 2009, 16:43
Odd isn`t it.
Two newbies managed to find each other here and argue......:Erm:

Mrs Daddy
27th April 2009, 17:02
absolutely odd!

bornatbirth
27th April 2009, 17:10
more to the point!

but who was on cam and what was he doing? :Vader::omg::icon_tonguew:

Mrs Daddy
27th April 2009, 17:24
its for her to see and for you to find out :D:D:D

Sophie
27th April 2009, 17:36
its for her to see and for you to find out :D:D:D

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: good one :xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D

Sophie
27th April 2009, 17:40
more to the point!

but who was on cam and what was he doing? :Vader::omg::icon_tonguew:

it's for him to know and for us to wonder :Erm::Erm::Erm::icon_lol::icon_lol:

joebloggs
27th April 2009, 19:46

no wonder sim didn't give up on you lady_bug

your his fav lady, and lady_bug is my fav colecovision video game from 1982 , i've still got it :icon_lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLPD_dv6p4I

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
27th April 2009, 20:06

Dont leave :yikes: I just thought of ...you still tried to explain yourself..then its fine,because if youre guilty i would say ,you wouldnt bother to appear on the forum and explain your side...so dont leave :Erm:

Sim11UK
27th April 2009, 20:10
no wonder sim didn't give up on you lady_bug

your his fav lady, and lady_bug is my fav colecovision video game from 1982 , i've still got it :icon_lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLPD_dv6p4I

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Very true Joe :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Though more of a Galaxian man myself :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzitZv8Enmc

joebloggs
27th April 2009, 20:46
Very true Joe :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Though more of a Galaxian man myself :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzitZv8Enmc

more of a gorf, astro blaster or galaga fan :xxgrinning--00xx3:

i've got an original 'phoenix' cocktail cabinet arcade game at home, which i've had for 20+ years :xxgrinning--00xx3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXQO0ibclm4 :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: