PDA

View Full Version : pro-creating (visa application)

Alfie
4th October 2006, 21:56
Regarding application for a settlement visa, does anyone know if, when they(ECO) assess ones ability to support financially, do they also include potential births of babies in their evaluation? ie do we have to prove we can support potential children too?
I mean it's quite likely that new couples are going to begin pro-creating...:BouncyHappy:

ginapeterb
5th October 2006, 07:18
Is this a serious question, ? geeeeeeeeze what a joke...do you have a mortgage to pay ? cos I do....and I dont have time to answer this question !

KeithD
5th October 2006, 09:00
Maybe you'd like to include that you MAY become a compulsive gambler as well, or MAY kill someone, and get sued bankrupting you :Brick:

Alfie
5th October 2006, 10:12
Is this a serious question, ? geeeeeeeeze what a joke...do you have a mortgage to pay ? cos I do....and I dont have time to answer this question !

I don't understand your response. I ask in all seriousness. Is there something wrong with this question?

KeithD
5th October 2006, 10:19
You're talking about crystal ball events, as far as we know they don't have one :)

walesrob
5th October 2006, 10:26
Basically, the answer is NO, the ECO does not include what may or may not happen in the future.

andypaul
5th October 2006, 18:30
I based our application on just Me and my Wife, and from what i read the ECO will do the same.

I did worry about the same question when writing my cover letter, but from further reading i found (if i read it correctly with my non legal brain) that the ECO can't take this into account.

Alfie
5th October 2006, 22:13
Great! Just what i wanted to hear!
Thanks

kiwi@yahoo.com
6th October 2006, 14:26
Thankful to my friend that she invited me to log in on this website...

Hope I would gain more pals here...

kiwi@yahoo.com
6th October 2006, 14:28
Hope to talk to anyone here...

janice
10th October 2006, 19:08
Hello everyone. Just wanna ask, about tourist visa. If someone granted a tourist visa to UK or a visitors visa to visit someone like a bf, would they be allowed to marry when she gets there? Hope to get an answer. God bless you all. More power!

KeithD
10th October 2006, 21:10
Yes in theory, but you need permission off the Home Office before doing it, or they'll deport you to to the Isle of Man :NoNo:

janice
11th October 2006, 12:58
Thanks Keith.

KeithD
11th October 2006, 13:10
Have you got a wedding in mind? :)

janice
11th October 2006, 17:35
Have you got a wedding in mind? :)

Hahaha. Well, Yeah. But he is not from UK. He is a dutch national. :D Thought would be the same with theirs. Haha. :Erm:

KeithD
11th October 2006, 19:35
...except you need to wear clogs......and smoke grass....with a red light on your head....:Erm: :BouncyHappy:

iamsmart
29th December 2006, 21:36
Hi Alfie
Pinoy ka ba???
May pagka fil*s*p* :NoNo: minsan yong moderator. Nagjoin din ako sa forum ng mga Pinoy sa Pinas, pero makikita mo talaga ang pagkakaiba, hindi sumasagot ng pabalang ang mga marunong :appl:

I don't understand your response. I ask in all seriousness. Is there something wrong with this question?

KeithD
29th December 2006, 22:51
Ako mayo maaari salawahan datapuwa't at pinakamaliit ako may a madama ng katatawanan , at a pulutong ng pagpitaganan mula rito iba. :xxgrinning--00xx3: