PDA

View Full Version : I like this very much..................

Mrs.JMajor
10th April 2009, 16:33
:40__s: been :cwm25: addict :beatnik2: watching :wiggle: it........

Jeremy kyle Show

What do you think :butthead:

aromulus
10th April 2009, 16:45
:vomit-smiley-011:

Ann07
10th April 2009, 16:47

:xxgrinning--00xx3: I dont like it sorry mrsjmajor:NoNo::NoNo:

joebloggs
10th April 2009, 17:03
:NoNo: i just watched a few mins of it

someone should :cwm3: :xxsport-smiley-002: his smug face in

not a fan of parkinson or jade goody
but what he said about her
is true about this show :doh

describing her as "all that's paltry and wretched about Britain" :Erm:

aromulus
10th April 2009, 17:14
:NoNo: i just watched a few mins of it

someone should :cwm3: :xxsport-smiley-002: his smug face in

not a fan of parkinson or jade goody
but what he said about her
is true about this show :doh

describing her as "all that's paltry and wretched about Britain" :Erm:

Yeah, and some one in the media, wanted to crucify Parky for making people aware of the truth....:NoNo:

macbawheed
10th April 2009, 17:15
is anybody here been to wallace monument yet?

Sim11UK
10th April 2009, 17:19
It's terrible really, but it's easy to get drawn into it...I guess that's why it's popular? :Erm:

Just be careful Mrs.J...Once it bites, it wont let go. :yikes: :Help1:

misscarie
10th April 2009, 17:24
I like LION MAN :cwm24: instead of that :icon_lol:

joebloggs
10th April 2009, 17:34

me and little joe like 'shaun the sheep' :xxgrinning--00xx3: it's up there with laurel and hardy, good clean fun :icon_lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XS7x59dRL0

i'm home alone with 2 kids for 10 days :cwm24:, wonder if i will survive :ARsurrender: :Help1:

scott&ligaya
10th April 2009, 17:37
oh no Mrs Major, The Jeremy Kyle show is worse than Willie humiliating all those very poor people on Wow wow wee. DO NOT WATCH this rubbish, the people he brings on are the dregs of the British society and Jeremy Kyle is just using and abusing the ill educated, illiterate, and irresponsible idiots he puts on the show for his own pious publicity.

misscarie
10th April 2009, 17:42
me and little joe like 'shaun the sheep' :xxgrinning--00xx3: it's up there with laurel and hardy, good clean fun :icon_lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XS7x59dRL0

i'm home alone with 2 kids for 10 days :cwm24:, wonder if i will survive :ARsurrender: :Help1:

lol joe , u made me laugh :icon_lol:

joebloggs
10th April 2009, 17:51
lol joe , u made me laugh :icon_lol:

no laughing matter,
they will want feeding soon, and my little gal with only eat rice, no idea how to cook it..

little joe will not touch the stuff. and the dog will want feeding :doh

looks like were all having cheese and tomato pizza for the next 10 days :xxgrinning--00xx3:

what part of Warrington are you from misscarrie ?

aromulus
10th April 2009, 17:53

:Erm:

What parts are there...???:Erm:

Ahhhh.......:doh

Of course..... :doh Near enough to come over and baby sit...........:doh

Now I get it.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
10th April 2009, 17:58
I used to watched it before but same as scott or ligaya said Jeremy Kyle is just using and abusing the ill educated, illiterate, and irresponsible idiots he puts on the show for his own pious publicity.and am not bothered now to be honest :D

misscarie
10th April 2009, 18:00
no laughing matter,
they will want feeding soon, and my little gal with only eat rice, no idea how to cook it..

little joe will not touch the stuff. and the dog will want feeding :doh

looks like were all having cheese and tomato pizza for the next 10 days :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Wow cheese and tomato pizza ... love that :D

I'm from Warrington Culcheth Joe ... only pinay in our area :bigcry:

Ann07
10th April 2009, 18:00

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

aromulus
10th April 2009, 18:03

Echoes of little britain....:Erm:

Sim11UK
10th April 2009, 18:06

Yessssssssss!!!!!!!!!!! Can we all come round? :woohoo:

misscarie
10th April 2009, 18:07
echoes of little britain....:erm:

:d

joebloggs
10th April 2009, 18:19

i've not forgotten what your misses said to mine "bring the little boy over" :xxgrinning--00xx3: i'll have to post him to you, got no car,misses has got it, and no doubt when she wakes up tomoz in scouserland it will be gone :doh

Yessssssssss!!!!!!!!!!! Can we all come round? :woohoo:

yes if you look after them both, while i err have a nap.. in a quiet hotel room :rolleyes:

Wow cheese and tomato pizza ... love that :D

:d:d:d

:doh the outback, i know winwick, take the kids to toys r us in Warrington once a month :xxgrinning--00xx3:

your not that far from me, if you got to the A57 and followed it for a few miles :icon_lol:

oh they both are wrecking the place, more work for the misses when she gets back :doh, can't exepct me to, i'm on holiday for the next 10 days :xxgrinning--00xx3: .......:ARsurrender: :Help1:

misscarie
10th April 2009, 18:29
if you got to the A57 and followed it for a few miles :icon_lol

I'm not familiar to that place yet i will ask asawa ko later , but i think winwick is close to Warrington Hospital...lovely lane :Erm:

oh they both are wrecking the place, more work for the misses when she gets back :doh, can't exepct me to, i'm on holiday for the next 10 days :xxgrinning--00xx3: .......:ARsurrender: :Help1:

Please don't lose patience :D let ur misses to relax and do her job sometimes :D it's fun :cwm24:

BTW , why i can not changed my avatar pic :ARsurrender:

joebloggs
10th April 2009, 18:40
Please don't lose patience :D let ur misses to relax and do her job sometimes :D it's fun :cwm24:

BTW , why i can not changed my avatar pic :ARsurrender:

your about 10 miles from me, lots of pinoys here where i am.i think 100 work at the local hospital.

i would rather be stuck with these 2 little monkeys, than having to do an intensive course from 9am til 8pm for the next 10 days :icon_lol:

kimmi
10th April 2009, 18:41
oh no Mrs Major, The Jeremy Kyle show is worse than Willie humiliating all those very poor people on Wow wow wee. DO NOT WATCH this rubbish, the people he brings on are the dregs of the British society and Jeremy Kyle is just using and abusing the ill educated, illiterate, and irresponsible idiots he puts on the show for his own pious publicity.

I once watched this show because got curious how Jeremy Kyle will gonna deal with certain situations i.e. family problems not to mention he's going to do it in public audiences..:doh:NoNo::Erm::ARsurrender: and indeed got to agree with Scott in here it's really a rubbish program..

btw, Anybody here watching CROSSING OVER?:D:BouncyHappy::rolleyes:

vbkelly
10th April 2009, 18:52

Jeremy kyle Show

nope sorry and don't have time to watch it aswell

charlwill
10th April 2009, 19:11

I do agree, Scott. This Jeremy Kyle Show is a very low class show. No good really.

aromulus
10th April 2009, 19:56
:Erm:I was just wondering if MrsMajor, after reading all the negatives to her original post would like to have it deleted.........:omg:

It seems as if you could be the only person watching this show, in the whole of the UK.....:Erm:

Here we go, as I hate to see people suffer, I found something really interesting and varied for you to watch and bring that sparkle back....:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1VEY7ndKCs

Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!

misscarie
10th April 2009, 20:10
Hey Joe , do you live near the New NHS Walk IN Center in Eccles Town Center ? My husband install the Data there :)

Sim11UK
10th April 2009, 20:26
Here we go, as I hate to see people suffer, I found something really interesting and varied for you to watch and bring that sparkle back....:D[/SIZE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1VEY7ndKCs

Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha! :icon_lol: Do you think anyone has watched the whole 10 mins 4 secs?

Still, I'd rather watch that than Eastenders :)...That is suffering.

tiN
10th April 2009, 20:31

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

I dont like it either..:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

joebloggs
10th April 2009, 20:40
Hey Joe , do you live near the New NHS Walk IN Center in Eccles Town Center ? My husband install the Data there :)

i know the place, is/was the library
town where i live
its 2 MILES from me, there is a small pinoy shop near there, on the other side of the road, in the indoor market..
sumthing wrong with my keyboard, kids been bashing it :CompBuster:

Pepe n Pilar
10th April 2009, 20:48
I don't watch that show. It's totally rubbish:NoNo:.

It depicts the misfits of society; the illiterate, irresponsible, & uneducated people.

Why would anyone want to expose their private lives on national television?:omg::NoNo:.

charlwill
10th April 2009, 21:00

It depicts the misfits of society: the illiterate, irresponsible, & uneducated people.

Why would anyone want to expose their private lives on national television?:omg::NoNo:.
Simple! because they are the low class society in this country.

scott&ligaya
10th April 2009, 21:14
Hi Mrs Major,
I hope you do not get upset at me for my comments. I know you are just new to the Uk and probably a bit bored around the house in the mornings with hubby at work. Like Sim11 said it is easy to get drawn in to this kind of dross, my own honey did the same for a couple of weeks and then began to realise how revolting most of the people were, she actually said to me "where do they get these people from?" as she had not met anyone like them around our social group or at Joshua's baby music/play sessions.

I know that might sound like we lead a sheltered or more priveleged life but we are just normal decent hard working couple.

I suggest that you watch Wright stuff on channel 5 at the same time as the Kyle show. I am not a total fan of Mathew Wright or some of his panelists but at least he generally gives a balanced view of topical issues often playing devils advocate to stimulate discussion from the non popular side of the debate.

At least if you watch this you will get a good idea of many topical issues in the UK now.

If you want to know how some people in the Uk got hooked on the trashy shows try looking up Jerry Springer showsin the USA on u tube

Mrs.JMajor
10th April 2009, 22:19
Hahaha wow,i sleep for while after posting it,and shocks it turn into page 2 and no one like it :CompBuster::Cuckoo::icon_lol:(raise eyebrow) but its thier opinion,so ladies and gentleman ,youre right,and i wont get offended in general ,alright:xxgrinning--00xx3: here we are ...............

you are mean :icon_lol::icon_lol:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: I dont like it sorry mrsjmajor:NoNo::NoNo:
yeah,its alright Ann,lol thats why i post it...cause i dont know if this is famous here cause when i told hubby about it ,he laugh

It's terrible really, but it's easy to get drawn into it...I guess that's why it's popular? :Erm:
Just be careful Mrs.J...Once it bites, it wont let go. :yikes: :Help1:
lol friend :action-smiley-081:

kaya mo yan Joe,now i am afraid you dont understand what i said cause mrs is not around hahaha

hmmm go on,lol more explanation,maybe the next day i wont watch it anymore

I do agree, Scott. This Jeremy Kyle Show is a very low class show. No good really.
Is it in our country if the show is not earning money anymore,tsi nu tsugi na, so why still airing ,can u explain to me,cause i am just newbie on this country :Erm:

I once watched this show because got curious how Jeremy Kyle will gonna deal with certain situations i.e. family problems not to mention he's going to do it in public audiences..:doh:NoNo::Erm::ARsurrender: and indeed got to agree with Scott in here it's really a rubbish program..

btw, Anybody here watching CROSSING OVER?:D:BouncyHappy::rolleyes:
yeah,is anybody here watching CROSSING OVERRRRRRR (ECHOOOOOOOOO):icon_lol:

:Erm:I was just wondering if MrsMajor, after reading all the negatives to her original post would like to have it deleted.........:omg:
NO, i dont think so Mod,the reason as i post it,to let other opinion

Arrggghhh, nice comment ,keep going

Mrs.JMajor
10th April 2009, 22:28

It depicts the misfits of society; the illiterate, irresponsible, & uneducated people.

I guess the Jeremey kyle show is paying money to those people who gonna expose thier life :Erm:

Hi Mrs Major,
I hope you do not get upset at me for my comments. I know you are just new to the Uk and probably a bit bored around the house in the mornings with hubby at work.

Youre fine scott,:xxgrinning--00xx3: as what smart iye said,thats what the forum it shoud be,open discussion,and maybe i sleep good and living here in cold country so i am not as hot headed while i am in PI,that if i saw post,makes me :cwm23:........................:Rasp:

so the name of the game is...............ang mapikon talo :icon_lol: who ever get mad on my reply as well is loser......

But I am fine guys ,no problem :xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy::Hellooo:

scott&ligaya
10th April 2009, 22:46
Hi Mrs Major, okay I will try to explain a bit more. The reason the show is still airing is that the audience who watch it include many of the benefit claiming, lazy, poorly educated, and irresponsible people that he likes to get on his show. Others who watch it only watch it make them feel better in that they are not like those featured or because they get a sense of superiority from it.

Others watch in the same way that people slow down to watch a bad accident on the other side of the motorway, they get a macabre sense of thrill from it

Others just like the distraction and see it as entertainment only and then bless themselves that there bit for the grace of god go I.

It is a bit like asking why are there tabloid newspapers like the Sun and the Star?,,,, similar type of low life readers.

Unfortunately we have in this country a large population who have been brought up without proper respect, understanding of duty and obligations to society or indeed in many cases having never worked.

This has been compounded by the nanny state of welfare benefits and guidance on how to do everything. Britain has been "dumbed down" and I have detected at last a back lash and fight back from normal decent people who have been silent too long for fear of being shouted down by the do gooders who have an excuse for anything from young drug addicts to young mums and "broken homes"

As you know in the Philippines the only way you claw your way up is by hard work and perseverence.

Mrs.JMajor
10th April 2009, 22:57
Thanks Scott, :xxgrinning--00xx3:

my lovey dovey havent come home yet,he just call he will arrive 1am :yikes: because its so busy on his work,he said its first holiday of the year:Erm:
And he dont know that i start a thread of Jeremey Kyle,for sure when he come home im gonna tell him and he will explain to me,
One thing i like to this "love of my life" even he is sooooooooooooooo tired from his work,he never failed to ask me "hows my day":rolleyes:

British husband :love18::love:-:rolleyes::xxgrinning--00xx3:

scott&ligaya
10th April 2009, 23:03
I feel the same about my amazing asawa, when she is home even though I get up very early for work and she has our little prince to look after she still gets up to make breakfast and set out my shirts/suit etc. I keep saying no need but she just smiles and says she wants to. Only 86 hours more and I fetch her and Joshua from Heathrow. :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::huepfen024::huepfen024::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050::Beer::Beer::love18::love18::woohoo::woohoo:

Mrs.JMajor
10th April 2009, 23:09
wohooooooooo,i know how terribly you missed Ligaya and Joshua,funny you made me smile with really counting even the hours (86) so 85 hours cause we been replying post for 1 hours:D:D

Wonder if you have time to visit the forum when they arrive :rolleyes::Cuckoo:

scott&ligaya
10th April 2009, 23:16
ahhhhhmmmmm I might be busy for a few days and the following monday I start a new job here in the Uk which should cut down my travelling to China and Taiwan a lot.

I guess when I am back in 9 to 5 corporate job ( more like 7.30 to 6.30) plus 50 minute drive each way I will have less time to read and post here. I have enjoyed working in consultant role, lot of time at home but inconsistent work load so with one baby already and another one coming I chose the safer corporate job.

At least I have nice shiny new AUDI A6 or JAGUAR to order:cwm12::cwm12:

scott&ligaya
10th April 2009, 23:18
84.5 hours now!!!

Mrs.JMajor
10th April 2009, 23:20
Then ,enjoy your time on the forum on that remaning 85 hours:xxgrinning--00xx3: free, i bet you had you beer and pizza on your front while replying the thread:D,clean it up ,Ligaya will see all the can beers and box of pizza:icon_lol::CompBuster:

opsss 84.5:23_116_6[1]::laugher::xxcheeky-smiley-013

scott&ligaya
10th April 2009, 23:23
:cwm12:hehehehehehe actually I had nice bulalo and kaldareta in boxes from some of the other church members wives at our service today. They look after me!!

just hope Ligaya has a lot of pasalobong for them

joebloggs
10th April 2009, 23:26
Hi Mrs Major, okay I will try to explain a bit more. The reason the show is still airing is that the audience who watch it include many of the benefit claiming, lazy, poorly educated, and irresponsible people that he likes to get on his show..

going on shows like this, is the only way scousers can earn money legally without having to work 9 to 5 :xxgrinning--00xx3:

scott&ligaya
10th April 2009, 23:26
Actually I am only still on here because I am waiting up until 12 so I can call Ligaya up at 7am, they are in Manila right now and flying through to Hong Kong to have easter with her sister and our old friends there. Then they fly at 0830 on Tuiesday morning to Heathrow.

Mrs.JMajor
10th April 2009, 23:28
going on shows like this, is the only way scousers can earn money legally without having to work 9 to 5 :xxgrinning--00xx3:

At least you explain further guys,than with just other simple comment of "i dont like it":Rasp::cwm3:

and so later the scouser will say...."also manc guest on the show" :lol2: :23_116_6[1]:

Mrs.JMajor
10th April 2009, 23:33
Actually I am only still on here because I am waiting up until 12 so I can call Ligaya up at 7am, they are in Manila right now and flying through to Hong Kong to have easter with her sister and our old friends there. Then they fly at 0830 on Tuiesday morning to Heathrow.

and why i am on here is because waiting for my hubby till 1am :icon_lol: ,so keep talking to me ,:icon_lol: so i wont fall asleep on the sofa:cwm24:

scott&ligaya
10th April 2009, 23:39
ok so how is Gt Yarmouth now? and I read you can now find Morrisons?

Eljohno
10th April 2009, 23:44
I can never understand why people want to go on tv shows like this with their family/relationship problems?

Mrs.JMajor
10th April 2009, 23:45
ok so how is Gt Yarmouth now? and I read you can now find Morrisons?

Hahahaha,Gorleston town is small town,i can find it by hubby's sketch,lol
Great Yarmouth was really busy place,so far boats,tourist are coming,and roads are busy,traffic but not bad,the first time i arrived i dont see this many cars flying on the roads,but now wow,open top and people are wearing sleeveless and spaghetti,yuhooo

but one thing i like is so many Jobs this spring season,as tom said,life starts by easter as many people from other place will gonna have holiday here,

what do u think of great yarmouth for you :rolleyes:

Mrs.JMajor
10th April 2009, 23:48
I can never understand why people want to go on tv shows like this with their family/relationship problems?

Hi John,wow long time no post,How are you ??:Hellooo::Hellooo: what makes u busy huh

wow, so is that your baby now? from your avatar

scott&ligaya
10th April 2009, 23:51
never been there, only Norwich in that area. Used to have a friend at an air base near there.

You are right the weather has been a lot better, I have been able to get out on some of the trails around the Lickey Hills and the Malverns and am getting back up to summer fitness levels (did 15k over the hills yesterday).

I am hoping to show Ligaya that I have coped (not got fat on pizza and beer hehehehehe) in fact I am in better shape than when she left in late Januarry but when she gets back her cooking will get me!!!!

Eljohno
10th April 2009, 23:58
Hi John,wow long time no post,How are you ??:Hellooo::Hellooo: what makes u busy huh

wow so is that you baby now? from your avatar

Hello,

yes its been quite a while as i am not on as much as before..

My daughter has just turned 2 and is so beautiful and a great blessing..

I have been busy playing a sport that has me very close to playing for Ireland so have not had the time to post on here although i like to keep updated with what is going on here.

Mrs.JMajor
11th April 2009, 00:02
Try visit Great yarmouth if you think of inland country holiday, now i will bit nosey here,why you let ligaya to spend holiday from January :yikes: until now gosh,Im gonna get jed(my son) in 2 weeks time on June to be with me here, and hubby want to go with me,he said he wont let me to be apart from him anymore:rolleyes:

But i am stingy,thinking of the fare,even he is the one who will pay the fare :doh:cwm24::CompBuster::REGamblMoney01HL1: wasting money:doh:

Mrs.JMajor
11th April 2009, 00:06
Hello,

yes its been quite a while as i am not on as much as before..

My daughter has just turned 2 and is so beautiful and a great blessing..

I have been busy playing a sport that has me very close to playing for Ireland so have not had the time to post on here although i like to keep updated with what is going on here.

wow shes so beautiful,well what do you expect a combination of british hubby and filipina wifey equals beautiful children :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:
Good luck on your team
right Scott,:BouncyHappy:

scott&ligaya
11th April 2009, 00:07
It is not quite as long as it looks, I went over in February for Joshua's 1st birthday and spent nearly two weeks there as I had a bit of work in Manila with a client. I was back agiain for three days in Mid March working with a client in China so just popped over for long weekend.

As I was travellling a lot anyway it did not matter if Ligaya and Joshua were here or home and she wanted to spend some time with her mum and help her get her passport and then help prepare for a visit visa as we want her mum over in October for the birth of our second one.

charlwill
11th April 2009, 00:24
It is a bit like asking why are there tabloid newspapers like the Sun and the Star?,,,, similar type of low life readers.

Unfortunately we have in this country a large population who have been brought up without proper respect, understanding of duty and obligations to society or indeed in many cases having never worked.

This has been compounded by the nanny state of welfare benefits and guidance on how to do everything. Britain has been "dumbed down" and I have detected at last a back lash and fight back from normal decent people who have been silent too long for fear of being shouted down by the do gooders who have an excuse for anything from young drug addicts to young mums and "broken homes"

As you know in the Philippines the only way you claw your way up is by hard work and perseverence.
I don't have to elaborate more Scott explain it all. He said it very loud and clear.

scott&ligaya
11th April 2009, 00:28
I have spoken with my honey and the little prince and I am off to bed now, take care and get a nice cup of tea ready for your hubby coming home

good night and god bless

Mrs.JMajor
11th April 2009, 00:30
I don't have to elaborate more Scott explain it all. He said it very loud and clear.

Yes he did already,i know already,and thanks for your time replying .....:D

sorry scott for slow reply ,lol hubby just called :luv4: wahhh overtime,money,money,money:Brick::Brick:

Good night scott !!

aposhark
11th April 2009, 01:33
.......watching Jeremy kyle Show
What do you think

Saw it a couple of times Juliet, but never watch it at all after seeing what was on offer.
I think it is as bad as the Jerry Springer show in the U.S. and it seems like an imitation of this.
Dysfunctional families make cheap T.V. IMO

aposhark
11th April 2009, 01:41
......As you know in the Philippines the only way you claw your way up is by hard work and perseverence.

The same can be said for any country, IMO.
There are always wasters and bums in every country, but hard work always makes people feel better about themselves and will help to make a better life.
The benefit system in the UK has its pros and cons.

Mrs.JMajor
11th April 2009, 01:59
Saw it a couple of times Juliet, but never watch it at all after seeing what was on offer.
I think it is as bad as the Jerry Springer show in the U.S. and it seems like an imitation of this.
Dysfunctional families make cheap T.V. IMO

why still up Mike :yikes:2am already,dont tell me your in PI :cwm24: ,my hubby just arrived and i will let him to read the thread :D

Alan
11th April 2009, 02:04
Haven't seen it so can't comment.....BUT...........if it is anything like Springer then it will NEVER fill my cathode!

BTW, haven't seen Corrie for over a year. Has Len Fairclough slept with Ena Sharples yet?

Al Clegg, Filipinouk news, Mandaue City, Black Saturday, 36 degrees already, returning control of this thread to Mrs Major.

Al.:)

P.S. I would have liked just ONE Easter Egg. :bigcry:

aposhark
11th April 2009, 02:09
why still up Mike :yikes:2am already,dont tell me your in PI :cwm24: ,my hubby just arrived and i will let him to read the thread :D

Hi Juliet, I am off work tomorrow and will go to Phils in a week or so when I have organised the airticket.
I try not to get too excited before I have paid for the tickets and I know when I will be with my Panaginip again.

It is like a dream come true - to be together without having to say goodbye again soon.
This time it is for real, and we will be able to share every day from now on.....

Mrs.JMajor
11th April 2009, 02:33
Al Clegg, Filipinouk news, Mandaue City, Black Saturday, 36 degrees already, returning control of this thread to Mrs Major.
Thanks Clegg, Clegg :eek::confused::Erm: thanks for your report:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hi Juliet, I am off work tomorrow and will go to Phils in a week or so when I have organised the airticket.

It is like a dream come true - to be together without having to say goodbye again soon.
This time it is for real, and we will be able to share every day from now on.....

That would be the exact words hubby and i told when my visa grant and he said,he wont let anything to make as apart again :love18:

Piamed
11th April 2009, 05:07
We love it too :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hi Mrs Major,
I hope you do not get upset at me for my comments. I know you are just new to the Uk and probably a bit bored around the house in the mornings with hubby at work. Like Sim11 said it is easy to get drawn in to this kind of dross, my own honey did the same for a couple of weeks and then began to realise how revolting most of the people were, she actually said to me "where do they get these people from?" as she had not met anyone like them around our social group or at Joshua's baby music/play sessions.

I know that might sound like we lead a sheltered or more priveleged life but we are just normal decent hard working couple.

I suggest that you watch Wright stuff on channel 5 at the same time as the Kyle show. I am not a total fan of Mathew Wright or some of his panelists but at least he generally gives a balanced view of topical issues often playing devils advocate to stimulate discussion from the non popular side of the debate.

At least if you watch this you will get a good idea of many topical issues in the UK now.

If you want to know how some people in the Uk got hooked on the trashy shows try looking up Jerry Springer showsin the USA on u tube

Hi Mrs Major, okay I will try to explain a bit more. The reason the show is still airing is that the audience who watch it include many of the benefit claiming, lazy, poorly educated, and irresponsible people that he likes to get on his show. Others who watch it only watch it make them feel better in that they are not like those featured or because they get a sense of superiority from it.

Others watch in the same way that people slow down to watch a bad accident on the other side of the motorway, they get a macabre sense of thrill from it

Others just like the distraction and see it as entertainment only and then bless themselves that there bit for the grace of god go I.

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

I remember watching some show after Obama won the election. The trust of it was the affect on Black Britain and they invited Dizzie Rascal of all people to comment on behalf of Black Britain; whose perspective does this person represent - certainly not me or people I know!

GaryFifer
11th April 2009, 11:18
South Park is better! I just watch the new ones on Comedy Central. Do you like fish sticks? Do you like to put them in your mouth? So you a gay fish!

Sconnie
11th April 2009, 11:19
is anybody here been to wallace monument yet?

Yes I have been there.

I have a Wor-Lass monument on the mantle piece.

Sim11UK
11th April 2009, 14:26
On page 3 now friend...You've started a good thread...It could make page 8 :icon_lol:

You could take over from Jeremy Kyle, you'd make a good host...The Mrs.JMajor show...What do you think? :xxgrinning--00xx3: :Hellooo:

emkaizt
11th April 2009, 14:32
why can't view anything here?

scott&ligaya
11th April 2009, 14:36
On page 3 now friend...You've started a good thread...It could make page 8 :icon_lol:

You could take over from Jeremy Kyle, you'd make a good host...The Mrs.JMajor show...What do you think? :xxgrinning--00xx3: :Hellooo:

Now there is an idea!!!!!! well what about it Mrs M

lets try

I cannot keep up with my honeys insatiable demands for s@x:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:, what do you suiggest?

hehehehehehe

by the way I am kidding about the question.

kimmi
11th April 2009, 19:06

I second the motion with u Sim..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Go Juliet..Go Juliet..Go..Go..Go..:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Mrs.JMajor
11th April 2009, 19:25
hahaha that you'd make me laugh,:action-smiley-081::icon_lol::Hellooo:

why can't view anything here?
Nothing to view here,go ITV 2 (UK):piss2:

Now there is an idea!!!!!! well what about it Mrs M

lets try

I cannot keep up with my honeys insatiable demands for s@x:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:, what do you suiggest?

hehehehehehe
Huh :yikes: well take some v. pills and enjoy while it last :icon_lol:

I second the motion with u Sim..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Go Juliet..Go Juliet..Go..Go..Go..:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Thanks Kimmi,you really such a good cheer leader ,ain't you? :cwm12::cwm12:

scott&ligaya
11th April 2009, 19:32
hahaha that you'd make me laugh,:action-smiley-081::icon_lol::Hellooo:

Huh :yikes: well take some v. pills and enjoy while it last :icon_lol:

hehehehe

I am just glad that I do not need pills!!!!

go for it...... "The Mrs Major advice forum on Filipino UK Forum"... ask Boss Kieth for your own section

Mrs.JMajor
11th April 2009, 19:38
ask Boss Kieth for your own section

:Erm::cwm34:

kimmi
11th April 2009, 19:44

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

joebloggs
11th April 2009, 19:48
you ladies are worse than a scouser and a manc :doh

i'll send little joe over to sort you both out, and i think he's just made a deposit in his pants :cwm24:, anyone who can tell me how to change his nappy :Help1:

Mrs.JMajor
11th April 2009, 19:51
you ladies are worse than a scouser and a manc :doh

i'll send little joe over to sort you both out, and i think he's just made a deposit in his pants :cwm24:, anyone who can tell me how to change his nappy :Help1:

Kimmi,what do you think about Joe post :icon_lol:

P.S

I think you re wrong there Joe :xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
11th April 2009, 19:54
Kimmi,what do you think about Joe post :icon_lol:

P.S

I think you re wrong there Joe :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I also beg to this agree with him..:icon_lol::icon_lol:

sorry Joe, I am also not good with changing nappies at the moment so cant help u with it..:D:Erm::doh

scott&ligaya
11th April 2009, 19:57
cannot help you with the nappy mate:action-smiley-081::action-smiley-081::action-smiley-081: With a couple of months off I am sure I have forgotten how

joebloggs
11th April 2009, 20:00
i'll pay me 8yr old gal to do it :xxgrinning--00xx3:

cost me a few £ thou :doh

sorry ladies, i was hoping i cud dump him and his excess load on one of you :D

Mrs.JMajor
11th April 2009, 20:02
cannot help you with the nappy mate:action-smiley-081::action-smiley-081::action-smiley-081: With a couple of months off I am sure I have forgotten how

Here some tips guys,how 2 change nappy,take out the nappy then carry the baby to faucet,with running water on baby bum,then all the poo will run off:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: Hahahaha

as i had 2 babies ,:rolleyes:

scott&ligaya
11th April 2009, 20:03
Kimmi is chief cheerleader not chief nappy changer and Mrs Major is too busy becoming a new agony aunt!!! Your on your own.

Ji&Ma
11th April 2009, 20:15

:DHmmm, what about one nice Easter BALUT prof???:omg::vomit-smiley-011:

scott&ligaya
11th April 2009, 20:20
Here some tips guys,how 2 change nappy,take out the nappy then carry the baby to faucet,with running water on baby bum,then all the poo will run off:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: Hahahaha

as i had 2 babies ,:rolleyes:

Ok lets continue your integration to England, we turn on and off the tap.... we do not open and close the faucet. hehehehehe only kidding I love hearing Ligaya saying "will you off the light honey"

Mrs.JMajor
11th April 2009, 20:38
Ok lets continue your integration to England, we turn on and off the tap.... we do not open and close the faucet. hehehehehe only kidding I love hearing Ligaya saying "will you off the light honey"

:action-smiley-081: Did i said open and close the faucet :doh :icon_lol: i said bring the baby to the faucet :doh i bet a lot of can beer there already :cwm3:

scott&ligaya
11th April 2009, 20:52
but it is not a faucet here it is a tap:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: like I say no worries.

Mrs.JMajor
11th April 2009, 21:29
but it is not a faucet here it is a tap:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: like I say no worries.

Ahh,ok hahaha actually i let hubby to read my post eh,and he didnt correct me :bigcry:

:icon_lol::icon_lol: and so i blame him now :icon_lol:

No worries scott:xxgrinning--00xx3:
cheers:Hellooo:

Pepe n Pilar
11th April 2009, 21:57
Haven't seen it so can't comment.....BUT...........if it is anything like Springer then it will NEVER fill my cathode!

BTW, haven't seen Corrie for over a year. Has Len Fairclough slept with Ena Sharples yet?

Al.:)

Len Fairclough and Ena Sharples both passed away many years ago...:bigcry:

Sim11UK
11th April 2009, 22:56
You lot are crazy!!! :icon_lol: :Rasp: :Cuckoo: :Hellooo:
But this thread is very funny. :icon_lol:...Keep it going...don't stop now. :)

scott&ligaya
11th April 2009, 23:14
only 63 hours until my honey and our little prince get to heathrow:huepfen024::huepfen024::huepfen024::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::Jump::Jump::love::love::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Mrs.JMajor
12th April 2009, 08:52
only 63 hours until my honey and our little prince get to heathrow:huepfen024::huepfen024::huepfen024::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::Jump::Jump::love::love::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Good Morning scott:Hellooo: think you should have to start a thread about counting time for Ligaya,:rolleyes:
Jeremey Kyle would not :NoNo: be pleased on that,youre out of topic :cwm24:
Kidding hahahaha :Hellooo:

Pepe n Pilar
12th April 2009, 11:08
Hey Juliet look at this thread it is on the 4th page already:). It started with Jeremy Kyle show then to changing nappies then to open and close the faucet (turn on/off the tap)and now counting time until Scott's wife arrives in the UK..:omg::Brick:

What other topics to add???:Erm::Rasp::Hellooo:

This is funny huh! ..:BouncyHappy::cwm12::Cuckoo:

Happy Easter to everyone....:Hellooo:

Mrs.JMajor
12th April 2009, 11:38
Hey Juliet look at this thread it is on the 4th page already:). It started with Jeremy Kyle show then to changing nappies then to open and close the faucet (turn on/off the tap)and now counting time until Scott's wife arrives in the UK..:omg::Brick:

What other topics to add???:Erm::Rasp::Hellooo:

This is funny huh! ..:BouncyHappy::cwm12::Cuckoo:

Happy Easter to everyone....:Hellooo:

You forgot to mention there Misscarie and joeblogg changing post also hahaha

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

IainBusby
13th April 2009, 13:00

Jeremy kyle Show

It's got to be completely set up, I mean, even if you had a dedicated search team trawling through the dregs of British society, throughout the length and breadth of Britains cesspits and scummiest areas 24 hours a day, I don't think you could find enough of the right kind of head cases and social mis-fits needed to keep this program supplied with their preferred clientele for even a couple of months.
Iain.

aposhark
13th April 2009, 13:08
Jeremy Kyle sounds OK on Talksport radio.
He is like a different person on there talking about sport.
He is probably doing the TV for £££ and the exposure, IMO.

Mrs.JMajor
13th April 2009, 13:13
:smileybigtmouth:

joebloggs
13th April 2009, 15:32
:smileybigtmouth:

he's on now :D, i'll watch for a bit, because i can't take anymore of dora, shaun the sheep and ben 10 :doh

and little joes watching his portable dvd player and the tv at the same time :ARsurrender:

aposhark
13th April 2009, 15:51
...and little joes watching his portable dvd player and the tv at the same time :ARsurrender:

What Joe, boys can multi-task too.